Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 (35872 Views)

President Buhari Arrives In Daura Ahead Of Governorship Elections (Photos) / Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbies Beninese Government To Extradite Sunday Igboho / President Buhari arrives Daura ahead of Saturday’s governorship election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by SMBH: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2019
oyatz:
I hope you know that:

2023: No Election in Biafra?

I'm not igbo... Not every yoruba fell for tinubus deception... Oni ranu
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by 7lives: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2019
franchasng:
Tinubu can never become President of Nigeria, you can bookmark this thread.

If Tinubu wants to become President before he dies, he should work hard and let Nigeria divide peacefully so he can become President of Oduduwa nation or maybe he should work for Nigeria to restructure into independent Regional nations united by one big umbrella called Nigeria, and then he can become the Prime Minister of Southwestern region.

A drug lord, a greedy looting machine that converted Lagos to his family property, a ritualist who worships all sorts of voodoo he uses to hold his Yoruba people under siege can never be the President of a united Nigeria.

Buhari became the President by mistake, remember he contested more than 3 times before he mistakenly won, that mistake will never occur again, and if at all, Tinubu should be ready to keep contesting for at least 4 times before he can have a near chance, and by then he should be in his 90s.

Osinbajo stands a better chance of becoming Nigeria's President than the corrupt, voodoo worshipping drug lord of Bourdillion!!

Yawns, anyway why should Tinubu divide it when he can have it all.
Awon suegbe.
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by 7lives: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I am not his fan but the way you people attack him for nothing has made me love him. Last time I checked, he is not from SE and he has never meddled in SE politics but you will see igbos from Abia, Enugu, IMO and other eastern states hating on this man.

If I ask you why hating or insulting the man, you will never have a cogent response.

grin, grin, grin, grin CHAI.
Tinubu is AWO, AKINTOLA AND MKO combined.
This is why they are obsessed with him.
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by oyatz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
I was just pulling your leg.

My point is that there may not be much enthusiasm to vote in the stronghold of the PDP like the S/East. (2015=> 2.5millions for PDP, 2019=> 1.6 Million votes for PDP)

Did I say you are in Igbo? .

Apart from all these, there is a Divine angle to Leadership, though many people may not agree.

Nobody becomes President of a Country by mistake, it's predestined.

I don't make statements with finality that a person can or cannot become something. Only God can say that with authority.

If it's part of the Destiny of Tinubu to be President, he will become President.

By the way, why do you like insulting People?

SMBH:

I'm not igbo... Not every yoruba fell for tinubus deception... Oni ranu
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by hisexcellency34: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
True but not always true

oyatz:

My point is that there may not be much enthusiasm to vote in the stronghold of the PDP like the S/East. (2015=> 2.5millions for PDP, 2019=> 1.6 Million votes for PDP)

Apart from all these, there is a Divine angle to Leadership, though many people may not agree.

I don't make statements with finality that a person can or cannot become something. Only God can say that with authority.

If it's part of the Destiny of Tinubu to be President, he will become President.

Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by SMBH: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
oyatz:

I like that word "IF"

I don't insult people...

Oni ranu is not an insult.
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by oyatz(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
The nature of my work recently is episodic ,so when less busy I come to this site to relax ,laugh and ease tension.

However, I am surprised that many people take the discussion on this forum very serious and sometimes personal.

About 95% of the commentators on this forum have no Political clout to determine who will be their councillors, some don't even have voter's cards (including yours sincerely)! The last time I voted was on Dec 05, 1998 and Feb,1999.

However because I want to be serious (may run for election) this time, I will get one for 2023.

SMBH:

I like that word "IF"

I don't insult people...

Oni ranu is not an insult.

1 Like

Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by hisexcellency34: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
I disagree with your claim that 95 percent of Nairalanders have no political clout.

oyatz:
The nature of my work recently is episodic ,so when less busy I come to this site to relax ,laugh and ease tension.

However, I am surprised that many people take the discussion on this forum very serious and sometimes personal.

About 95% of the commentators on this forum have no Political clout to determine who will be their councillors, some don't even have voter's cards (including yours sincerely)! The last time I voted was on Dec 05, 1998 and Feb,1999.

However because I want to be serious (may run for election) this time, I will get one for 2023.

Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by jahcure13(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
stupid conde you can't rule your country well u are Here putting your mouth on wetting no concern you no wonder u are also putting the same hardship to Guinea idiot
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by chiefolododo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
madmohamed:
you and who will gang against the north. So Na only South West kn how to produce the president. If south west do not support South east then forget it. Anyway we are still for Biafra
it will be unfair for the Igbos to present president when yorubas have not, don't forget that Jonathan is an Igbo man (Good luck ebele azikwe Jonathan)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by Encash(f): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Politicians are too over ambitious. Well

You re welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by bennybuhari: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
No wonder they have Guinea passport
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by KanwuliaExtra: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
E don happen!
Nothing hidden under the sun! cheesy

Nigeria is a ONE HUGE SCAM!
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by yemex04(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
CrimeKsmart:

Assumption is the mother of confusion. Firstly, I am not from the west.

You have said nothing meaningful. Your people are all over Tinubu for nothing. We all know the tribe that attack Tinubu most on social media which are igbos, funny enough the man has no correlation with the east.

The man coming to lobby for Tinubu clearly shows that power is not given freely but you work for it. People like you will shout rigging when the man Tinubu eventually gets the ticket.

Based on the bolded especially.. You predicted this in 2019 and it has coming to pass & still coming to pass in 2023. You have been able to prooved that your Prediction can be more reliable than those who have taken Prediction as their Jobs.

1 Like

Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by Ogene001: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
yemex04:

Based on the bolded especially.. You predicted this in 2019 and it has coming to pass & still coming to pass in 2023. You have been able to prooved that your Prediction can be more reliable than those who have taken Prediction as their Jobs.
We predicted the APC scam from the time it was formed. From Buhari, to Tinubu's Muslim-muslim ticket that will be forced down on us through compromised INEC, we said these things long ago. Nothing special about Tinubu's methods. The devastation caused by his desperation is least in SE because we always saw it from afar
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by StOla: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Tinubu has been a very consistent power broker who made himself President eventually.

All the naysayers on this thread were eventually put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by BloomingDale(f): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
StOla:
Tinubu has been a very consistent power broker who made himself President eventually.

Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by chigator2: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
StOla:

Power broker abi a Guinean refugee who was adopted by a Yoruba woman from Osun.
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by Obiedun(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
chigator2:

Power broker abi a Guinean refugee who was adopted by a Yoruba woman from Osun.
So he was not from Osun again.
Re: President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 by CrimeKsmart: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
yemex04:

Thank you for calling my attention to this. I need to screenshot this and show my Obidient friends that no be today we don see Tinubu's victory. God is so good it came to reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.