Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy (2856 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / The Truth About Having A Big Dick / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by TechPlace24(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Ike has cleared the air on having sex with Mercy on Saturday night.

A viral video had emerged on Sunday morning showing both housemates under duvet making body movements.

Some BBNaija fans suggested they were having sex while others described it as just romance.

However, the romantic couple cleared the air on Sunday afternoon while they had a discussion in the garden.

Ike said he almost had sex with Mercy but her pyjamas and facial expression prevented him.

“I would have had sex if it was someone Ese, you were the one calming me down and I didn’t want to pressurize you.

“I told them this morning we were just playing under the duvet that nothing happened, if it was someone else something would have happened but this your pajamas saved you.

“ I did not want to pressurize you, in case you would give in and later regret. I just saw your facial expression and stopped,” Ike told Mercy.

Mercy on the other end said she wore her Pyjamas intentionally because of such situations in order not to have sex.

“When I was coming here I made sure I packed this kind of pyjamas that you would have to open from up to down before you can do anything.

“Thank God I brought them and that’s what I’ll be wearing. You cannot put a hole in it,” Mercy said.

Both housemates with their discussion on Sunday cleared the air on the viral video which showed movements under the duvet that suggested they had sex.

Meanwhile, the couple won N2m cash prize on Saturday after emerging winners of Munch it challenge.

Read More At; https://www.techplace24.com/2019/08/12/bbnaija-read-what-ike-have-to-say-about-having-sex-with-mercy/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by TechPlace24(m): 6:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by TechPlace24(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by Mrevildoer(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by anthonyuncle(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2019
na lie!!
she ride am

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by EdiAbali: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2019
anthonyuncle:
na lie!!

she ride am

LET'S DISCUS INSECURITY IN NIGERIA.

Re: Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by MrTrend(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2019
anthonyuncle:
na lie!!

she ride am

Are you serious? grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by Kingsley10000: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
I'm thankful to the Almighty for Naira Marley. Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less hypocritical about masturbation.

I'd say it and say it again, Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using it....you're worse than the biblical servant who buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could be prevented only if folks masturbated more? There woulda been no prostittutes either.

I know this, I am always awed by its realization. That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the most high.

Our God makes all things perfect, but his people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by Skmoda360(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Na lie em do the do undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by anthonyuncle(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
MrTrend:

Are you serious? grin
have u seen da video
Re: Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy by anthonyuncle(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
EdiAbali:

LET'S DISCUS INSECURITY IN NIGERIA.

na,

let's discuss judgment

(1) (Reply)

See This Killer Ukwu And Curves Pix 2 / VIDEO: Calaber Girl B3aten, Str!pp3d N@k3ked For Stealing In Akwa Ibom State / What Did i Say Wrong (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.