Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

"Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video) (1122 Views)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video) by EzegeNG: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Here comes another method a lady pulled on the streets of Lagos just to disgrace her boyfriend into marrying her.

In a video making rounds online, the girl fainted repeatedly on the busy road purported saying " marry me or I die".

A young man with his clothes on, believed to be the boyfriend was heard crying;

"this girl go put me for problem, what's all this na", which kind scam be this, as residents and passersby gathered.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBZaHnV4MLI

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video) by EzegeNG: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2019
Hmm

Re: "Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2019
shocked grin Na by force?? Abi the guy Don chop her finish with no show

BTW, marriage dey hungry girls like this?
.....grin

2 Likes

Re: "Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video) by Kingosytex(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2019
cheesy

This is pure emotional blackmail...if na me be that guy, i go just meet casket sellers book one casket for her because she don already die, you can't trick or blackmail me into marrying you.

Mbanu...tufia!! oburu ogwu oma nre.

2 Likes

Re: "Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video) by Newguyhere: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video) by Olalan(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Just maybe Bobo won Japa after sucking her dry or after several abortions
Re: "Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video) by drips8(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Save the wedding date
Re: "Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Questions Nigeria Will Start Asking Google This January / L / Sex Starved Man Sends Containers Full Of His Sperms To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.