Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) (23020 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / 19-Year-Old Drugs Okada Rider, Tries To Snatch His Motorcycle / Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2019
A young man was killed by robbers in Gombe State.According to report,they killed him and made away with his motorcycle. May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/robbers-kill-man-in-gombesnatch-his.html

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2019

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2019
There is something called contentment... My guy if you have it you have everything.

How would you steal from a guy who is an hustler just like you

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Chai!! You terminated a life because of a bike of less than N200k...I can't stop wondering why some people are very cruel and wicked, they took the bike, what was the rationale behind his killing? Those killers are walking corpses, it is over for them.

R.I.P Young man!!

25 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2019
Op, these are disturbing photos. Do the needful.

Stealing from someone who was trying to survive? Some humans are really terrible! E no end there, you come still kill am join...e no go better for una, I swear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by IamSoProlific: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Guns don't kill people, people kill people....

In the words of Kendrick Lamar, ".....but the one in front of gun lives forever".

Rip young champ....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by israelmao(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Live for bike,this is so bad.
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Pvssy: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Damn!

Cos of bike!
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2019
pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2019
May his soul rest on
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by anyimontana(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2019
NL and graphic images sha

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2019
This country is no longer safe infact no where is safe we only live by God grace

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by RobbStark(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2019
I just want to ask. Has this country being declared the world most dangerous place to live in.
The level of insecurity in this country is something else. Those robbers are heartless.

RIP young hustler. Me, a local man, has lost the ability to can

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Pasima(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2019
Good for him why will he struggle with them. Shame
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by DennisEche(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2019
Rip young man , these are the dullard effect
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2019
I swear if God can give me power just for one hour ee.. RIP man
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Drabeey:
There is something called contentment... My guy if you have it you have everything.

How would you steal from a guy who is an hustler just like you

Envy, ironically it could even be his friends. You can only be envied by someone who is close to you, who you share success stories with.
Evil world

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Coxoxox: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2019

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by friendlyadvice: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
shocked Jesus! What did they do to him
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by bentwood85(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Buhari is gradually turning Nigeria to Afghanistan..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by 27Pushing30: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
Chai!! You terminated a life because of a bike of less than N200k...I can't stop wondering why some people are very cruel and wicked, they took the bike, what was the rationale behind his killing? Those killers are walking corpses, it is over for them.

R.I.P Young man!!

What is 200k? You know how much they’ll sell that bike ?? E no fit pass 80k!

How am I sure ? An idiot stole my friends laptop when we noticed it was missing, we rushed to ring road B/city and started scouting unto lappees to buy and gbam we saw it the next day !

That’s a 250k HP back in 2013 o and dude sold it for less than 30k lol after police nabbing the seller called the dude and we knew him as a regular visitor to the hostel.

Rest is history BUT mehn as someone who doesn’t believe in heaven or hell it really hurts seeing a life terminated over such vain things. Hurts

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" / We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects / Mother, Two Children Die In Ekiti After Eating Amala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.