Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) (23018 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / 19-Year-Old Drugs Okada Rider, Tries To Snatch His Motorcycle / Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by naijaboy756: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
These Bet9ja, MTN airtime/data, fake website developers and sex position people are messing up Nairaland...

MODS, are you guys enjoying this?
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Naija
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
What you get when you call a jungle of wild forests home
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by osaweseforme(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Terrible country, no where is safe, God's judgement is soon
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
27Pushing30:

What is 200k? You know how much they’ll sell that bike ?? E no fit pass 80k!

How am I sure ? An idiot stole my friends laptop when we noticed it was missing, we rushed to ring road B/city and started scouting unto lappees to buy and gbam we saw it the next day !

That’s a 250k HP back in 2013 o and dude sold it for less than 30k lol after police nabbing the seller called the dude and we knew him as a regular visitor to the hostel.

Rest is history BUT mehn as someone who doesn’t believe in heaven or hell it really hurts seeing a life terminated over such vain things. Hurts

This is pathetic, i wonder why people have lost the conscience to value the sacredness of life.
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by micflo28(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
In the north, keke and bike are the easiest business to start, just meet your traditional ruler or a rich alhaji to seal a deal for hire purchase and you own a bike. There was no need to steal and still kill him for a motorcycle.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by gambia(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pasima:
Good for him why will he struggle with them. Shame
Hey why will you say such,were you at the incident? Biko, think with your head. angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by agro100(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by nasirujj(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Shun kalare.
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Buhari time is war
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by tiwiex(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
Chai!! You terminated a life because of a bike of less than N200k...I can't stop wondering why some people are very cruel and wicked, they took the bike, what was the rationale behind his killing? Those killers are walking corpses, it is over for them.

R.I.P Young man!!

Probably drugs. Those druggies can be desperate for a fix. Two days and the money is all gone.
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Perhaps the guy was struggling with them. Once you're attacked by armed robbers just don't argue with them. Give them what they need. Your life is more important than anything else.

My friend was almost killed in Abia state. The guys said "gimme the money wey dey your hand" he was trying to prove stubborn. Before he knew it he anything he was receiving punches and slaps. If not for one bus driver that parked and and drove him out of the scene.

Funny thing is those guys claimed that they were protesting for Nnamdi Kanu. You see hypocrisy. Criminals camouflaging as Patriots to their tribe.

So also I heard that in the north if you're carrying a bag and and a thief pulls the bag from you just let it go. If you drag the bag back and forth with them, first time, second time, they'll cut off your arm with the bag on the third drag.

May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Buhari time is war

This has been happening since years immemorial.
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by calabaman(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Drabeey:
There is something called contentment... My guy if you have it you have everything.

How would you steal from a guy who is an hustler just like you

i tire.....

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by airminem(f): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
In his prime. RIP
Re: Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pasima:
Good for him why will he struggle with them. Shame
hope you took your drugs....if not please check ontop of the fridge

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anifowose Adesina Joseph Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) / Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" / We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.