Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved (4678 Views)

Can The Creator "Judge" The Created / The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. / Why It Makes No Sense To Worship God, The Creator Of Jehovah And Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Emusan:

Super deluded person...now he was referring to other Bible text....yet he boldly said "MENTIONED IN ISAIAH"

Who says human are SPIRIT BEINGS

Your brain is now open grin

Since humans are not spirit beings, any usage applies to them is not anthropomorphic,

noun
the attribution of human characteristics or behaviour to a god, animal, or object.

Not to Human being .

Human spirit itself is not a person either
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Emusan(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Peacefullove:
I want to believe Jesus spirit proceed to heaven the moment he died, Yes ? Luke 23 vs 46

You want to believe

Do you even understand yourself....

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Emusan(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Peacefullove:
Your brain is now open grin

Why yours keep blocking...

Since humans are not spirit beings, any usage applies to them is not anthropomorphic,

noun
the attribution of human characteristics or behaviour to a god, animal, or object.

Not to Human being

Then who says that statement was applied to Humans being

Human spirit itself is not a person either

Says who
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Emusan:

Why yours keep blocking...

Then who says that statement was applied to Humans being

Says who
dead humans are humans . have sense
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Emusan:

You want to believe

Do you even understand yourself....

since spirit exist after death according to your brain dead theology , I want to believe that would mean Jesus proceed to heaven the moment he died, . agree ? going by Luke 23 vs 46
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Barristter07: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2019
Emusan:

Super deluded person...now he was referring to other Bible text....yet he boldly said "MENTIONED IN ISAIAH"

grin grin Before making the quote, I quoted a part of your post that said there is a spirit in human, In response I replied its the same spirit [ reffering to the spirit u mentioned earlier in humans ] -- that is in the Horses mentioned in Isaiah . emphasis on " Horses mentioned in Isaiah " . was making a comparison.

Who says human are SPIRIT BEINGS

that renders any description you read of humans as real not anthropomorphic.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Barristter07: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2019
Emusan:

So with your education, an inanimate thing can know ALL THINGS about God....continue!

" For who among men knows the things of the man, except the spirit of the man within him? So also, no one knows the things of God, except the Spirit of God." 1Cor 2:11

Spirit of man within him Knows all the things of the man , is it a person ? that's the same spirit said to be same with that of animals

I can't help a toddler like you....Google is your friend.

since you have googled, who is Greater ?

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Barristter07: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2019
Emusan:

Olodo....
And it's very convenient for you to twist scripture at will, well I'm not surprised sha...Isaiah never says the horses have spirit in them rather the "....horses are flesh, and NOT SPIRIT" a good student of the scripture reading from verse 1 understand that but only a brainwashed JWs will twist it.

If you can do this, then you want me to take you serious. Sorry try again.

already clarified for You, check post 165 on this page.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Emusan(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Barristter07:
" For who among men knows the things of the man, except the spirit of the man within him? So also, no one knows the things of God, except the Spirit of God." 1Cor 2:11

Spirit of man within him Knows all the things of the man , is it a person ? that's the same spirit said to be same with that of animals

Yes it's a person!

How many times are we going to repeat that before your dull skull grab that undecided undecided undecided

since you have googled, who is Greater ?

Your dull head
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Emusan(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Barristter07:
grin grin Before making the quote, I quoted a part of your post that said there is a spirit in human, In response I replied its the same spirit [ reffering to the spirit u mentioned earlier in humans ] -- that is in the Horses mentioned in Isaiah . emphasis on " Horses mentioned in Isaiah " . was making a comparison.

If not because your brain is paining you, where have I ever said human are SPIRIT BEING before?

It was stated clearly that the horses are FLESH....so I don't no the reason for that comparison.

that renders any description you read of humans as real not anthropomorphic.

Who is talking about anthropomorphic before?

I simply asked, do you fully understand the nature of a spirit to know they can't cry and gnashing of teeth?

You all will agree that a spirit can TALK, does that mean they have mouth like ours before they can talk
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Emusan(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Peacefullove:
since spirit exist after death according to your brain dead theology , I want to believe that would mean Jesus proceed to heaven the moment he died, . agree ? going by Luke 23 vs 46

To your dead skull, why are you assuming something on my behalf and still want me to even agree with you?

Who told you that it was heaven He first proceeded to
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 1:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Emusan:

To your dead skull, why are you assuming something on my behalf and still want me to even agree with you?

Who told you that it was heaven He first proceeded to

assume ? You are high

Eccl 12 vs 7 spirit return to God who gave it..

Luke 23 vs 46 Father into your hands I entrust my spirit says Yeshua.

Where is the abode of God/Father to which the spirit return ?
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 1:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Emusan:

If not because your brain is paining you, where have I ever said human are SPIRIT BEING before?

It was stated clearly that the horses are FLESH....so I don't no the reason for that comparison.

Who is talking about anthropomorphic before?

I simply asked, do you fully understand the nature of a spirit to know they can't cry and gnashing of teeth?

You all will agree that a spirit can TALK, does that mean they have mouth like ours before they can talk

was Yeshua reffering to spirit beings or human beings in those Texts ?
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 1:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Emusan:

Yes it's a person!

spirit of man is a person, yet Yeshua didn't return to The Father when he died ? Luke 23 vs 46

How many times are we going to repeat that before your dull skull grab that undecided undecided undecided

you are actually the dull person in this case, If spirit of man is a person, Yeshua person should have returned to the Father when he died. but Yeshua clearly said he didnt return to the Father . John 20:17

where is your senses ?

Your dull head

Hello, No one knows the things of God except the spirit of God but Yeshua said ONLY the Father knows the day and hour, your position can only be justified if you agree Yeshua must have lied that Only one person knows when they are actually Two persons ??
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Emusan(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Peacefullove:
spirit of man is a person, yet Yeshua didn't return to The Father when he died ? Luke 23 vs 46

you are actually the dull person in this case, If spirit of man is a person, Yeshua person should have returned to the Father when he died. but Yeshua clearly said he didnt return to the Father . John 20:17

where is your senses ?

You keep exposing your ignorance....

That statement of John was made AFTER His resurrection.

Besides, the scripture says, "He (Jesus) who ascended far above Heaven...FIRST DESCENDED below to PREACH to SPIRITS in prison"

Your reasoning is sticking.

Hello, No one knows the things of God except the spirit of God but Yeshua said ONLY the Father knows the day and hour, your position can only be justified if you agree Yeshua must have lied that Only one person knows when they are actually Two persons ??

I know you don't believe in scripture but just to find something to attack.

Jesus statement didn't include The Holy Spirit so it's not you who should conclude where the scripture is didn't do that.

Another scripture confirmed that, the Holy Spirit knows the things of God.

So if you can't uphold scripture as the truth but tend to twist it, then it's left for you.

Shalom!
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Emusan(m): 6:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Peacefullove:

assume ? You are high

Eccl 12 vs 7 spirit return to God who gave it..

Luke 23 vs 46 Father into your hands I entrust my spirit says Yeshua.

Where is the abode of God/Father to which the spirit return ?

Can you see your hypocrisy at work now?

You quoted Eccl before to argue that both Animals and humans have the same spirit but using the same Eccl now to proof that humans spirit returns to God.

So why is the spirit of Animals not return to God if both are the same?

Anyway, I'm done with you on this unless you have any other reasonable things to say again.
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Emusan:

Can you see your hypocrisy at work now?

You quoted Eccl before to argue that both Animals and humans have the same spirit but using the same Eccl now to proof that humans spirit returns to God.

So why is the spirit of Animals not return to God if both are the same?

Anyway, I'm done with you on this unless you have any other reasonable things to say again.

all have same Spirit - Eccl 3:19-21

Seems you read the back of your Bible
Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Peacefullove: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Emusan:

You keep exposing your ignorance....

That statement of John was made AFTER His resurrection.

what a crook response, after ressurection is a justification to tell lies ??

or don't you know If he had ascend before making the statement, means he was lying ?

He state it black and white, that he hasn't returned to his Father .
is he lying ?

more problems for you at Luke 23 vs 46

Besides, the scripture says, "He (Jesus) who ascended far above Heaven...FIRST DESCENDED below to PREACH to SPIRITS in prison"

Your reasoning is sticking.

IF I ASK where dem write this thing u packaged into a single statement now, u will enter problem.

I can't laugh, so he didn't return to the Father but first defend to preach to spirits. Proving it more right that spirit isn't a person.

at what point did he preach, while dead or living ?

the same verse says that was after he was MADE ALIVE ( Ressurected ) not while killed/dead.

to whom did he preach ? your church mind that can't defend your human spirit is a person heresy still have the gut to attach your silly meaning to spirit in that text, The spirit there are Spirit Beings ( Angels ) that are disobedient in Noah's day .
it was specific.

I know you don't believe in scripture but just to find something to attack.

Jesus statement didn't include The Holy Spirit so it's not you who should conclude where the scripture is didn't do that.

indoctrination is bad, Does the point that , ONLY the Father knows not automatically disqualify any other person from knowing ?

Another scripture confirmed that, the Holy Spirit knows the things of God.

then its not a person then, or else that makes Two Persons that know, Hence making Yeshua a Liar , Did Yeshua Lied ??

So if you can't uphold scripture as the truth but tend to twist it, then it's left for you.

Shalom!

indoctrinated hypocrite ..

If you uphold scripture as truth,
I repeat the question again: Does only the Father knows not automatically disqualify any other person from knowing ?

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Emusan:

Says the most deluded person on NL that can't even contribute intellectually on a thread other than ranting and jumping pole.

I haven't seen anyone you're discussing with on this forum who hasn't pointed that out to you. So instead of you to go and work on yourself, you're still spending your life here!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm smiley

One single thing i want you to know is: there is no rift between JWs and you!

All religions are been practiced by humans and in any religious group on the surface of this earth you'll find both nice and unkind individuals for certain. But out of all the religions ever practiced on this planet God always choose just one. That's the reason why the Bible was written to help us know that there has always been numerous religions{forms of worship} on earth but God has never at any given time accepted all, he is ever selective and he always chose one!

Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT condensers who just wish to condemn others or their effort to make sacred services to God, rather each and every one of us try to search and find the one and only worship that's approved by the creator!

So it's not about being nice,kind or generous, it's about willingness to make amendments in order to fit in amongst those whose worship has divine approval!

Egyptians who left their homeland and followed the Israelites, Rehab the prostitute who supported the Israelites, Ruth who left everything behind her to worship the God of Israel, Uriah the hitite who served in the Israelite Army, the promiscuous Samaritan woman at Jacob's well and many others all became worshipers of the God of Israel not because God has destined them to be his worshippers. But they were hungry and thirsty for pure worship and God blessed them! Matthew 5:6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam / 6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Prophet Charles Anekwe Of Jesus Christ The Healer Church Of All Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.