Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) (54307 Views)

Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Cross-dresser Amarachi Arrested In Delta Released On Bail, Risks 14-Years Jail / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by ABCthings: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amieinu123:
mstw must the word beautiful always be used
Truly the word is being abused.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by fk001(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
They should not waste time they should go to Ogun state Asap

Since March? Pls no further delayment

Hope she will be found soon
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by barx(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
After all this labour on her. What a wicked world. I don't understand our police and the security system anymore.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by ALEXANDER51: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
IN THE NAME OF JESUS O LORD BEFORE 16TH OF THIS MONTH LET US READ THAT SHE HAS BE SEEN AND SHE IS SAFE AND STRONG.

LORD YOUR CHILDREN ARE WATCHING AND WAITING TO HEAR GOODNEWS BEFORE 16TH..THANK YOU LORD...

10 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by sheller(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
chaii if she had got missing in any part of the country it would be better but ........if u no u no

#pray*she's*found*alive
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
HMZi:
This is bad....

i feel so bad and crying..
the only child poor parents could afford to train in sch which they should be proud of and happy for

why is this happening to innocent pple suffering na

pls God hear the cry of an innocent mother and release her..

i will really visit chapel cos of her...

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
even from the pic aand the position of her hand - you can see she hasn't gotten vitamin d for way too long. she is probably in her bfs place with the phone switched off.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Details of her call record should be necessary if the matter is taken to appropriate authorities
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by Femeto: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Since March? My goodness.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
ALEXANDER51:
IN THE NAME OF JESUS O LORD BEFORE 16TH OF THIS MONTH LET US READ THAT SHE HAS BE SEEN AND SHE IS SAFE AND STRONG.

LORD YOUR CHILDREN ARE WATCHING AND WAITING TO HEAR GOODNEWS BEFORE 16TH..THANK YOU LORD...

lets also join hands to pray for her release..

i feel so much bad about this.. look at that innocent face,

God pls hear our cry on this.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
gaetano:
It's either the head miners have done the usual or she's most likely.....
Fear God. Don't be stupid, using every opportunity to show your depravity. It could happen to anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lol, she's no longer in Nigeria, they should check Benin republic, Niger, or Mali.

human traffickers at work.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by gideonvalor98(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Let them go to the garage where she board the bus. Check the manifest list and if her name is there , the driver should be made to explain her where about

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by hedonido: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
If her phones were traced to Oyo forests and then Kano, it only tells you one thing. That she unfortunately was kidnapped by Fulani Herdsmen along Lagos Ibadan expressway.

The fact that she hasn't been found since March is not comforting at all. One can only expect the worst.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by holicupp(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
hand work of bubu is trending
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol hope she wasn't DICKlared missing??

Exactly my thoughts

This one go do camping with one dude somewhere
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by citruslimited(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
See fine girl, abeg
I hope she has not being used for human sacrifice. I just pray so
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by micflo28(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
She is with DICKson learning DICKtion and DICKtation grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by ABCthings: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
mmadu5:
the missing corper has been found ... Rip
se wetin?
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Afonjas done mine am. undecided
Maybe na the real Okija osu alusi skull minners o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by Mikora: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
mmadu5:
the missing corper has been found ... Rip
Where and when was She found?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by MobilityExpress: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
hedonido:
If her phones were traced to Oyo forests and then Kano, it only tells you one thing. That she unfortunately was kidnapped by Fulani Herdsmen along Lagos Ibadan expressway.

The fact that she hasn't been found since March is not comforting at all. One can only expect the worst.

Good investigation skills you have
Re: Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Afonjas done mine am. undecided

The ones in Kano, abi?

Her phone number was traced to Kano.....or did you miss that part?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Two Daughters In Lagos / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.