Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! (39154 Views)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by SeedofDavid: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Litmus:

Firstly, I am assuming you see doctors as much as you are able. Anyway, if you have not tried these basics yet, try it now. Do not eat anything from the moment you read this for at least 24 hours (you can drink water (preferably cold boiled water)). Buy Epson salt and follow instructions during this short 24 hours Fast. If you are unable to get your hands on Epson salt, buy cabbage. Clean cabbage, blend it as finally as you can using water. Sieve blend, drink the green water and eat several spoonfuls of the trash. Alternatively, drink a glass full of trash and green water. If at any period you are able to ease your gut following any of these or some other methods, go on a Power vegan diet or Vegetarian one, meaning do at least two weeks of strict vegan or vegetarian diet. This last will also serve as a test to see if you are one of those humans that are meant to be Vegans or vegetarians. The evidence for this will be how you feel and how regular you are on this diet. In any case, from today on, drink blended cabbage/water juice at least twice a week and you will be Regular –all things being equal.

Honourable mentions: you can irrigate yourself by rigging up some DIY equipment consisting of hot water bottle (I’m not sure how the hot water bottle rig works but you can research it) or find and use some squeezey dish liquid bottle or A rectal "bulb" syringe. Your watchword here should be Hygiene; in other words, make sure everything including (especially) the liquid are as strile as you can make it with boiling, antiseptics and so on. Good luck.
cabbage makes some people to bloat.... not safe for everyone. at this point he needs to pay attention to what he eats and how the body reacts. @op I repeat, try Dr. Axe. My symptoms were worse than what you described.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by themanderon: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
For now abort any kind of heavy food and if you can avoid all foods and feed on only fruits and veggies. Cucumbers are very good in offsetting constipated stomachs.
Do this and you will be relieved of your troubles.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by stephany007: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Am 26+, male and have been suffering from constipation for a long time now, since 2007/08 if I remember correctly, it started as mild constipation, but then it started getting worse.

I'd go for days, 4/5 before I would be able to go to the loo...and even when I finally go, I don't get to empty my bowel completely, its just little that comes out, my stomach is always bloated, even when I haven't eaten, p.s I used to have a flat tummy. But nowadays my tummy is always swollen. After managing to go to toilet, I still feel the need to go, because I just pass out very small quantity of faeces no matter how much I eat, and how much I strain to push them out, it doesn't change.
I've tried incorporating fruits and I drink lots of water, I drink two satchet of water or more sometimes, I've reduced fried meals still no change.

I believe I'm suffering this ailment because as a teen I was always fond of indulging in late night meals, heavy meals like especially beans and bread, and my theory is that I've over worked my stomach, and upset the balance, I'm really suffering, as I type I'm not at ease at all...I'm always hearing noise in my stomach, lest I forget, I have been experiencing symptoms of ulcer for four to five years now.

Practitioners in the house I need your help on how to clean my colon of old faeces stuck inside my intestines, so I can be free, and feel light again, its impossible for me to lose weight because of it, when I don't eat well, I would get constipated for long term. And when I visit the loo, I would pass out very tiny stuff.

Please help a brother if you know anybody that has experienced this before and found a solution to it. God bless you all.

Front page pls: mods. I beg you in the name of God.
please visit a good hospital you might be suffering from intestinal obstruction and your colon might need resection please visit the hospital fast.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by matken(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
SendAbroad:
bro u got ulcer Nd gastro intestinal issue's .

Get Epsom salt ...its a laxative.

Get Gestid....will resolve your constipation.

To confirm Ulcer and what type you need to do endoscopic test
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nedublinkz1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stop sugar completely any sweet food .....i have been there ...call me if u want to know more ok 08030749925
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Jamesilvar(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Well, you wanna treat the disease naturally eh? My advice to you is to go to a good hospital and see a doctor.
Diseases have only 2 natural processes: Either you die or you recover.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by felixawe(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Be more hydrated. Consume enough fruits, roughages & vegies. Early morning mix-mag
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by henrykene(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

Buy good and edible agricultural products that are very clean from Analaz No.1 marketplace for agric food stuffs
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ElGood: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Come and collect iya jedi fast fast. U will poo sotey u go believe ur bowel is empty.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TotoNaRubber: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Message me, i will not only advice you but will support any treatment you choose.

TerryMcGinis:
Am 26+, male and have been suffering from constipation for a long time now, since 2007/08 if I remember correctly, it started as mild constipation, but then it started getting worse.

I'd go for days, 4/5 before I would be able to go to the loo...and even when I finally go, I don't get to empty my bowel completely, its just little that comes out, my stomach is always bloated, even when I haven't eaten, p.s I used to have a flat tummy. But nowadays my tummy is always swollen. After managing to go to toilet, I still feel the need to go, because I just pass out very small quantity of faeces no matter how much I eat, and how much I strain to push them out, it doesn't change.
I've tried incorporating fruits and I drink lots of water, I drink two satchet of water or more sometimes, I've reduced fried meals still no change.

I believe I'm suffering this ailment because as a teen I was always fond of indulging in late night meals, heavy meals like especially beans and bread, and my theory is that I've over worked my stomach, and upset the balance, I'm really suffering, as I type I'm not at ease at all...I'm always hearing noise in my stomach, lest I forget, I have been experiencing symptoms of ulcer for four to five years now.

Practitioners in the house I need your help on how to clean my colon of old faeces stuck inside my intestines, so I can be free, and feel light again, its impossible for me to lose weight because of it, when I don't eat well, I would get constipated for long term. And when I visit the loo, I would pass out very tiny stuff.

Please help a brother if you know anybody that has experienced this before and found a solution to it. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ehmmy11(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pistotita:
Most people with colon cancer always have this kind of constipation. And I am so scared since you said it started a long time ago. Not good at all. But I pray it is not yet that my brother. Run to a doctor who knows about cancer very well to tell you tests to confirm you are cancer free. Also, check cancer cells even after scan shows no sign.

In the main time, run to a very good medical diagnostic center and check for h.pylori. I think you are a carrier. Everything you described here is h.pylori. Never listen to any doctor who tells you that h.pylori is normal.

Don't engage in self prescription. Constipation is a sign of something really bad. Then, long term bloating is not good news. For sure, your stomach is not normal again, and you really need help. You will need to change your diet completely. Doctors don't know how to treat h.pylori very well. You will be placed on Triple Therapy if +. But there are other more effective methods for it. Anyway, go and check yourself first.

Go for serum and stool tests as fast as possible. Please, don't use any laxative for now cos they are not going to to solve it. Just run to do the two tests first. if h.pylori, get relieved fast. I will tell you what to do. And then, run to check your organs and every part of your digestive/exceetory systems for cancer.
op give this a try it's worth it

The only h.Pylori bacteria doctors want to see is a dead one ..(h.plyori prevelance in Africa is almost 100%)
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by CHOPMONEY666: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by oghagbon4dave: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Contact me on 08062144226
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by david271(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Seacube: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Just drink coconut oil and after that drink warm water first thing in the morning and that solves the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by SilverSurfer: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pistotita:
Most people with colon cancer always have this kind of constipation. And I am so scared since you said it started a long time ago. Not good at all. But I pray it is not yet that my brother. Run to a doctor who knows about cancer very well to tell you tests to confirm you are cancer free. Also, check cancer cells even after scan shows no sign.

In the main time, run to a very good medical diagnostic center and check for h.pylori. I think you are a carrier. Everything you described here is h.pylori. Never listen to any doctor who tells you that h.pylori is normal.

Don't engage in self prescription. Constipation is a sign of something really bad. Then, long term bloating is not good news. For sure, your stomach is not normal again, and you really need help. You will need to change your diet completely. Doctors don't know how to treat h.pylori very well. You will be placed on Triple Therapy if +. But there are other more effective methods for it. Anyway, go and check yourself first.

Go for serum and stool tests as fast as possible. Please, don't use any laxative for now cos they are not going to to solve it. Just run to do the two tests first. if h.pylori, get relieved fast. I will tell you what to do. And then, run to check your organs and every part of your digestive/exceetory systems for cancer.
Please what are the cure for h.pylori. I've had ulcer for years now and the doctor prescribed flagyl, omiprazole and gestid. I don't know if there are other effective means to treat the ailment. Although the symptoms are not as sever as it used to be.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ehmmy11(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
chochopiro:
Please, I guess u know much about h.pylori. I tested positive for this h.pylori and I treated it with the triple therapy u talked about but it didn't work. What advice would you give me.
sorry to ask how long did your treatment last?

I was once having it...
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by john650(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
I'm sorry about your health issues.

Please read the article below. It may be related to the issues you are having. If increasing the intake of fibre and vitamin B12 in your diet does not resolve the issue, it might be time to go see a doctor.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/health/797604/Vitamin-B12-deficiency-symptoms-three-bathroom-signs-gas-constipation-diarrhoea/amp

For help getting your bowel emptied, buy stool softener which you can take like several hours before time for the loo. Then buy glycerine-based suppositories. You can get them in pharmacy stores. Ensure you insert it deep into your rectum and allow 15 to 30 minutes before going to the loo. It induces quick bowel movement that will help you empty your bowel.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Ochibaisik(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
CONSTIPATION
1.Give the papaya juice to the baby, squeeze the papaya pulp into a clean cloth and turn the cloth to run the juice.For adults, consume a lot of papaya.

2.A soup made of a kg of carrot boiled for 2 hours in a liter of water, passed in the millinesse .Drink 2 times in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening at bedtime Adult 1 glass, child half -verre.

3.Decoction of pineapple leaves, drink water and eat cooked leaves.Try it and see result.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by MrTed(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
I'll tell you a method i recommended to a friend that worked. Get fresh moringa leaves..... A handful bunch. Wash the leaves with salt and water and put in a pot, add 2 liters of water and boil for 15 minutes. Drink it through out the day like maybe 4 times. Also get moringa seeds, peel like 10 seeds, chew and swallow with the boiled moringa water. Do this for 3 days and thank me later. Good luck
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Kereokwu(f): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Op I used to be constipated before too, I changed my life style and I tell you that I empty my bowls every morning.
1. I drink a glass of water (a sachet of pure water), very early in the morning. ( Once you wake drink the water)
2. I eat 1 big orange, or 2 small ones like 10mins after the water. (After your prayers eat the oranges, eat all the fibre). I usually buy oranges in basket n300-n400
3. I usually eat breakfast before I go to work and I take my lunch with me, I rarely eat out
My dinner is light cos most times I come back late(from work to church), in all your eating, eat healthy. Nuts and vegetables are also important.
Then exercise, look for simple exercises you can do in your room before you have your bath.
You can incorporate all fruits, pineapples, watermelon etc; eating the fruits in an empty stomach is more helpful.

Above all go very close to your creator and shun evil. PRAYERS are NECESSITY.

5 Likes

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by RolyRoly: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
[ cryquote author=TerryMcGinis post=81180730]Am 26+, male and have been suffering from constipation for a long time now, since 2007/08 if I remember correctly, it started as mild constipation, but then it started getting worse.

[/quote]

Brother find your way to Christ Mercy Land Church in Warri Delta State and your problem will be a thing of the past IJN
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ehmmy11(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
SilverSurfer:
Please what are the cure for h.pylori. I've had ulcer for years now and the doctor prescribed flagyl, omiprazole and gestid. I don't know if there are other effective means to treat the ailment. Although the symptoms are not as sever as it used to be.
we abuse flagyl alot in this part of the world hence the resistance.. And it seems you didn't take the triple therapy only one antibiotics cant kill it
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Provie(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

I stumbled on ur post and I smiled, remembering my own experience. I recalled wat I passed through for about ten years. Let me not tell long stories here, or how many tests I did over the years. The only difference is dat my constipation never stretched as long as urs. Is ur gas (fart) smelly; cos mine was so bad I even avoided public. Drugs? Omeprazole in packets; cimetidine in packets, Clarithromycin in phases; gelucil in packets, Ulsakit.... For many years.

Bros, just use garlic and onions. About five cloves daily, chopped into pieces and swallowed with water once daily. Then use raw onion slices to garnish ur plate of rice, like every other day. Then always sleep with ur pillow to avoid acid reflux. It will work for you as it worked for me. Take ur green tea, or lime/lemon juice; it will completely prevent ur body from exuding garlic/onion odour. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ojinku(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pistotita:

Please I had you mentioned H-pylori and I have been diagnosed of that. I have been taking some drugs like Erythromixin, Omeprazole and Co but seems not working. Please what should I do. Thanks.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by nototribalist: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pistotita:

I did test few months ago and I was told it's H.pylori. honestly I don't know what to do next.

I was told to take ulcer Kit and Gaviscon. But it's still there
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by subcbouy: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
chochopiro:
How did u use it and is it sold in pharmacy?
Activated charcoal is abundant around so I haven't tried pharmacy, if it is being sold there. It's unused charcoal that you see everywhere.

I will advise you take very small portion of the charcoal,you either chew it or you grind it to powder before taking it. And after taking it, you wait for 3 hrs before meal. It is advisable you take it in the morning. Also note that you will have to drink enough water during and after. Frequently drink water, even if you are not thirsty. Take it once, and observe if you still have those symptoms. if not, gap like one day off and take it again like that till your system is cleansed out of toxics..
pls, don't take any drugs during this time.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by subcbouy: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
nototribalist:

I did test few months ago and I was told it's H.pylori. honestly I don't know what to do next.

I was told to take ulcer Kit and Gaviscon. But it's still there
Read up activated charcoal.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
nabegibeg:

Go to the hospital and seek medical advice there
Nairaland is not a hospital
. even this is a advice
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Slimsly100(f): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Offpoint:
I lol at "I've upset the balance of my stomach" bros you need eat beans reach me, I eat beans sotey I dreamed about beans threatening me to desist from endangering their populationgrin

About your those noises in your stomach, nothing but just your village people constantly having meetings in your stomach.

Solution: Get a bottle of undiluted kai-kai and take a full glass before sunlight and see the magic.

Precisely, naturally I only visit toilet once in a week. I've never seen it as an ailment. I drank less than a satchet of pure daily, I still don't see as an ailment.

Off point comment from "offpoint"
We sight u
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Welcomme: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
I am afraid, it might be colon cancer. Go to a Doctor to confirm.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
lookingfly:
so doctors don't know how to treat h.pylori very well and you know better, who are you pls? A pharmacist, nurse or med. Lab. Scientist?
Please, read all quotes below. H.pylori is bad. And the Nigerian population carrying it is too high. Something should be done. One can get infected through water, food, dirty environment, etc. Most people treated with antibiotics don't get cured. Doctors can't treat infection very well because the main solution lies in nutrition to strengthen immune system during/after using herbs or antibiotics. This is where nutritionists come in. When I say I know what he should do, it is about nutrition and tests to go for. Carriers of h.pylori are free to choose to use antibiotics or herbs , but the choice of what to use must be based on a reliable drugs sensitivity test. Unfortunately no laboratory in Nigeria does sensitivity tests for herbs. Tests samples must be sent abroad for total cure to be achieved. But one can do local tests for confirmation and start with diet. This is this major step to take.

If you are a doctor, no one is saying you don't know your job, but over 98% doctors are not trained to treat infection effectively. And I know for sure that doctors don't know it all. Doctors follow laid down procedures without advising properly on nutrition. There is a place for nutrition in curing infectious diseases, and almost all doctors are not knowledgeable in this area.

chochopiro:
Please, I guess u know much about h.pylori. I tested positive for this h.pylori and I treated it with the triple therapy u talked about but it didn't work. What advice would you give me.

Triple Therapy or other therapies used to work very well, but these days around 50% who are treated with it don't get healed. Ther following reasons are why triple therapy may not work:

1. The body is so inflammed. Inflammation is one of the reasons. Microorganisms have many hidden places and corners in inflammed body so that absorbtion of antibiotics is not optimum.
2. Diet of h.pylori, staph, strep, and other bad infection carriers is bad. There are much poisons even in grains that we eat. For example gluten (there are others, but this is well known) which is not good for us. It is the reason you find nutritionists take people in this condition off bread, pasta, rice, beans, soyabeans products, etc for a very long time. Also, most blacks are lactose intolerance. It's paramount not to eat diary products with lactose for minimum of 90 days in my own opinion during the treatment.
3. Abuse of antibiotics. And everyone is abusing it. We take antibiotics indirectly from diary, porks,eats, etc. How? As long as the chickens, pigs, cattles, etc we eat are produced with anti biotics, we also are consuming them indirectly. So, when we need antibiotics, they may not work well for us.
4. Anyone who has used antibiotics in the past has the tendency to grow yeast and fungi infections. Then, they have more parasites in them. Why? Antibiotics cleared the good flora in the body that is regulating opportunists microorganisms. So, these opportunists overgrow and start affecting us. This is why anyone who has gone on rounds of antibiotics may have uncurable eczema, dandruff, body itching, athlete foot, and many other terrible skin diseases. In addition, the enzymes which make stool soft are cleared off, so the reason for constipation. Again, h.pylori carriers are always overweight, or extremely underweight. Diarrhea is another symptom. And many others.
5. Our stomach always send acid to kill infection like h.pylori in the stomach. But h.pylori has a way of defending itself by secreting alkaline. In addition, using antacids like gascol, omneprazole, and the rest may create alkaline environment for h.pylori to hide. But it's funny that someone who is feeling pain due to gas needs them. And even, antibiotics will not work in acidic environment. So, it's hard for any therapy with antacid to get rid of h.pylori. Proper monitoring to reduce gas to relieve the carrier, and then shooting antibiotics or herbal formulars can work well. Shooting acids to kill h.pylori by our stomach and missing target and bombarding walls of our gut is the reason h.pylori is the first check for ulcer patients. I am confident that OP is likely a carrier.
6. And many more things I cannot explain here. H.pylori is very tricky. Just terrible like staph, strep, and ecoli.

muyinet:

I started having similar symptoms and earlier.. About 2 months ago, I tested positive to h pylori... Pls what's the way out?
Everything in this post is applicable to you.

1Sharon:

I'm always constipated. Nothing to do with cancer. OP just has to take laxatives, so move to the side with this mess
You better go check yourself well, treat yourself, and change your diet. You are not normal. The body is designed not to use laxatives. Something is wrong with you. And I pray it's not cancer. Most people diagnosed with colon cancer land in hospital because of constipation. You better do something before it's too late.

Zane2point4:

Take this advice, i had same issue, but yours as described is serious.

The doc ran a test and confirmed its h. Pylori,
I've bn managing it since.
Bro, if you don't feel well, it's because your diet is still poor, or you have other infections that your compromised immune system allowed due to antibiotics abuse. H.pylori is one of the worst silent killers that paved way for many serious diseases.
googi:

My friend, I know a couple of people claimed this has not worked for them. Please go through this process first before taking other advices.

As for those that have gone through this process, please get your doctor to refer you to another specialist.

No matter how good our public health program, some diseases need special attention with your doctor. Public health programs is for general public, one to one is for physicians that knows his limitations.

You are so right. And only doctors who are patient can treat infectious diseases very well. I have seen many cases.

My opinion is that researchers should find ways to stop antibiotics. We need a better option. And I pray we get this option faster than expected.

Suggestions
1. Get your diet right. Research Paleolithic diet
2. Omega 3 must be more than omega 6 in your diet. It is why people must dump most vegetable oil around.
3. Eat Gluten free food
4. Go for a stool test which checks for all bacteria, fungi, and parasites in your stool. This is very important. You may have killed h.pylori but still not feeling better. Why? There are other infections.
5. Try to start eating organic food. Stop consuming food produced with chemicals. Infact, I don't eat outside again. You can imagine the kind of pesticides used by farmers, and then, the kind of chemicals used in warehouses to store grains. Our cowpeas, beans, and other legumes cannot pass quality tests abroad. These grains are poisons killing us gradually.
6. Eat more of fermented food which are sources of good microorganisms. Sweetless Yorghut, Kefir, Kvass, etc. Take recommended probiotics and prebiotics.
7. Eat yam instead of rice. Our amala, garri, fufu, etc are good fermented dishes for good starch.
8.Stop eating bad starch which is good food for infection. Infact, hemorrhoid is another case that can be solved with good diet.
9. No more sugar and soda.

Also, read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/5295916/finding-meaning-life-using-narrative/1#80976753

I don't have any drug or medicine I am selling to anyone, I am only giving tips you should discuss with your doctor. Good luck!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! / Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.