Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! (39211 Views)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by SaucyBenks(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
okay god bless you
bless you too mahn
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
who said I haven't been to the hospital? They keep giving me paraffin and suggesting surgery, after poking at my arsehole like am some guinea pig...they'd say you dont have an obstruction..but I'd recommend surgery, I'm tired. I feel like most nigerian doctors these days are clueless and are working based on old knowledge. Some dont even give a fvxk about you. Just your money.

Which hospital?
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
God bless you kind sir
Amen.
You are welcome.
God bless you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
TheBoy1740:
Oga OP, if you love yourself, your stomach and the rest of your GIT, go and see a Gastroenterologist, or any doctor that may refer you to one. Please and please, eh, do not make things worse for yourself by looking for Natural ways and whatnot, especially those people asking you to mail them for fast, cheap cure. Go to a hospital, see a doctor, get examined, do the necessary investigations and get treated appropriately.
If you refuse and follow these people with cheap cure, I assure you you will end up going to the hospital later with a more serious problem. I've seen too many cases like that in the clinic, please don't be the next one.
but where will I see a gastroenterologist and o can't even afford one. Thanks for your concern though... cry embarassed
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by mechanics(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
where will I get a comprehensive check up done..I dont even have money to do so..thanks
You have to borrow, it involves life here o, a teaching hospital or a FMC.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
mechanics:
You have to borrow, it involves life here o, a teaching hospital or a FMC.
sighs. I wish it was that straight forward...smh. Its really painful when you think that our so called leaders go abroad for medicare, while the average Nigerian is left to bear their own cross, besides who's gonna help me? Everybody keeps saying they dont have..I dont blame them its the harsh economy. Thank you any way bro. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Zane2point4(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
muyinet:

Pls what have you been using... I tested positive to h pylori about 2 months ago

Mine isn't steady, sometimes it comes, i take some prescriptions from my doc, i wish am home could have checked the tablets out.

The one disturbance abt it for me is sometimes things i eat upset my stomach making me feel bloated, going to toilet even at work with nothing much coming out.
Then always burping every now and then.
Can be uncomfortable, but what can man do.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TheBoy1740: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
but where will I see a gastroenterologist and o can't even afford one. Thanks for your concern though... cry embarassed
Go to a teaching hospital, you'll find one.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by lookingfly: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
subcbouy:
Many of them are very funny. They dont research, only work on theories. They would say ulcer can't be treated completely but I can say it can treated completely.
pls don't generalize it. The fact that you came across one that said that doesn't mean all come to that conclusion.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2019
Calk me 08069714445
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ioreth69(f): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Eat a lot of vegetables, fruits and drink a lot of water .

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by mechanics(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
sighs. I wish it was that straight forward...smh. Its really painful when you think that our so called leaders go abroad for medicare, while the average Nigerian is left to bear their own cross, besides who's gonna help me? Everybody keeps saying they dont have..I dont blame them its the harsh economy. Thank you any way bro. God bless you.
Your church members should assist you, they are the closest to you apart from your family members, it's well with you.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by mechanics(m): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
its really frustrating... Thank you bro.
You welcome bro.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by DonroxyII: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Be very careful with all those guys asking you to private chat and be careful with concoctions and too many Herbs (Agbo) , Also don't be scared about that cancer monger dude ... Anybody that has useful remedy should post it here ... Your kidney and Liver is important oo.... Don't allow desperation to wreck more havoc .

First and foremost , try and do Full Blood count (FBC) it should be lesser than 2k in a government hospital , it is the first step to ascertain your body response to infection among others.

if your blood range is Normal then no cause for Alarm ......

Buy Garlic, Ginger, Tumerick abi wetin ... boil in hot water or soak them in hot water and drink quarter cup every blessed morning before anything .... Also, use vegetable (Efo) to chop your swallow and take alot of fruits .....

I used to poo every blessed morning of my life but since I read online that it is good to drink one glass of warm water early morning and started this therapy, Now , I only poo once in 48-50 Hours ...... The fact that I go for one full day without pooping is driving me nut na where all the food go stay na grin ....... I love my early morning bowel movement ..... I am very worried until I see your case oo .... I am also going for H.pyori test by month ending self.

Also, stop eating heavy food lately and if you must eat heavy use vegetables , drink orange/Water melon afterward and don't eat Big chunk of heavy food except Semovita and wheat... if you must eat swallow self remove Eba and fufu for now and go for Semo/Wheat !!

Also water is Important, Drink alot of water during the day ....

We Human Wahala self much, eat this eat that drink this don't do that ... chaiiiii.

We will safe ourselves alot of Wahala if we take time to understand what our body wants not what we want !!!
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by iamsonofthunder: 3:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Where are you based ?
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Danchibez: 5:23am On Aug 13, 2019
eat enough fruits and vegetable it can help u, especially (date fruit) is a big plus in curing constipation
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 13, 2019
Amen. Take care.
TerryMcGinis:
God bless you sir...I'll try it.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by unbendability: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Good day my brother. I must appreciate you for ur boldness to speak out over your health challenge. There are natural remedy for ur problem. I would like to know if u will interested.call 08103659538.you are free
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Which hospital?
I've been to a general hospital at orege, one motayo hospital at ikeja
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2019
unbendability:
Good day my brother. I must appreciate you for ur boldness to speak out over your health challenge. There are natural remedy for ur problem. I would like to know if u will interested.call 08103659538.you are free
thank you sire... I will
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2019
iamsonofthunder:
Where are you based ?
Lagos sir
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by SilverSurfer: 6:43am On Aug 13, 2019
ehmmy11:
we abuse flagyl alot in this part of the world hence the resistance.. And it seems you didn't take the triple therapy only one antibiotics cant kill it
This is actually my first time of hearing triple therapy. What's it all about?
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2019
DonroxyII:
Be very careful with all those guys asking you to private chat and be careful with concoctions and too many Herbs (Agbo) , Also don't be scared about that cancer monger dude ... Anybody that has useful remedy should post it here ... Your kidney and Liver is important oo.... Don't allow desperation to wreck more havoc .

First and foremost , try and do Full Blood count (FBC) it should be lesser than 2k in a government hospital , it is the first step to ascertain your body response to infection among others.

if your blood range is Normal then no cause for Alarm ......

Buy Garlic, Ginger, Tumerick abi wetin ... boil in hot water or soak them in hot water and drink quarter cup every blessed morning before anything .... Also, use vegetable (Efo) to chop your swallow and take alot of fruits .....

I used to poo every blessed morning of my life but since I read online that it is good to drink one glass of warm water early morning and started this therapy, Now , I only poo once in 48-50 Hours ...... The fact that I go for one full day without pooping is driving me nut na where all the food go stay na grin ....... I love my early morning bowel movement ..... I am very worried until I see your case oo .... I am also going for H.pyori test by month ending self.

Also, stop eating heavy food lately and if you must eat heavy use vegetables , drink orange/Water melon afterward and don't eat Big chunk of heavy food except Semovita and wheat... if you must eat swallow self remove Eba and fufu for now and go for Semo/Wheat !!

Also water is Important, Drink alot of water during the day ....

We Human Wahala self much, eat this eat that drink this don't do that ... chaiiiii.

We will safe ourselves alot of Wahala if we take time to understand what our body wants not what we want !!!
thank you boss...this h,prioyi test...someone mentioned it earlier...is it expensive? Where can I get it done...the full blood count too...pls reply
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2019
mechanics:
Your church members should assist you, they are the closest to you apart from your family members, it's well with you.
cry Church members My church is still growing and barely managing to pay rent and other things...who go answer me
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Zane2point4:

Mine isn't steady, sometimes it comes, i take some prescriptions from my doc, i wish am home could have checked the tablets out.

The one disturbance abt it for me is sometimes things i eat upset my stomach making me feel bloated, going to toilet even at work with nothing much coming out.
Then always burping every now and then.
Can be uncomfortable, but what can man do.

This is the most frustrating part of it all...you spend close to an hour with one tiny stuff coming out cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by AnthonyAk(m): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2019
looks like u need more fiber in your diet. I was bloated for a while and found out i had hepatitis. My liver was swollen and pushing my stomach to one side
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2019
TheBoy1740:

Go to a teaching hospital, you'll find one.
any suggestions pls? Mind you I dont have money ATM.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2019
AnthonyAk:
looks like u need more fiber in your diet. I was bloated for a while and found out i had hepatitis. My liver was swollen and pushing my stomach to one side
bro good morning... How were you able to solve it? I also observed that while going to toilet when keep massaging my left side of my stomach sometimes the poo continue to come out for a while
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
where will I find this harp tea sir. Thnks
You can get it from any pharmacy
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

You can get it from any pharmacy
its natural right? Thanks
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by SuperGood: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2019
Regular water intake is very important. Recommended amount of water intake for males is 3.7litres while for females is 2.7litres.Also,it could also be as a result of cells in your stomach & colon not functioning properly too.To correct this,use STC30

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by femi4: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
bro good morning... How were you able to solve it? I also observed that while going to toilet when keep massaging my left side of my stomach sometimes the poo continue to come out for a while
Reduce your carb, stay away from beans or beans related food. Eat vegetables and alkaline based fruits. Your night meal shouldn't go beyond 7:30pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? / Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.