Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail (38491 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by ngadaAwo: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Chineme Precious.

grin grin

As usual. cheesy cheesy
just like Fulani herdsmen killing in Benue and you're supporting them because of Buhari

what a crying shame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by AngelicBeing: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chai, the guy is heartless but I would have preferred they tie the bastard to the stakes and gun him down with 100 bullets to his skull instead of the prison term he is currently serving, bunch of useless bastards that are desperate to make money at all cost angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by DP84: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
It is painful to see these guys ruining lives in the name of making money. My wish for them is simple; that they die gruesome deaths. You cause other people's families to suffer and you think you'd go unscathed? Karma is alive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by salford1: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
And someone was asking why the green passport gets treated like toilet paper.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Jibsy203(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
My nigga no worry plan b still de, we must ball dis christmax

1 Like

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by TotoNaRubber: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2019

NWOKO

NCAN ABORT! I LEPEAT ABORT ABORT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by AngelicBeing: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
salford1:
And someone was asking why the green passport gets treated like toilet paper.
Lol, the green passport is worse than a toilet paper globally now cheesy
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Sanchez01: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by TheDestroyer: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chai, these yamreee people have finished the remaining image Nigeria has outside the country

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by backnbeta(f): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nwaotu10:
Nwoko Chimoo my brother, the same father and mother. There's something I believe in; so long the rays of the sun is yellow, you're coming to us: mum, dad, ify, Stan and me. I'm always proud of you, and your path shall I always follow. Keep living brother.
Really shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by KingAzari: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
I watched a documentary on this on National Geographic: Banged Up Abroad. Very emotional somerhing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by degamemaster(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Weedhustler:
I no dey pity any white woman! Those women are worst than jezelbell...

Don't mind the idiots. If You who is not a scammer write them on any dating site or says hi to them on the street, the at they will treat you like like an alien will make even get yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by salford1: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
englishmart:
I nearly pushed drugs when I was in Malaysia. My cousin invited me and after every necessary tutorial, I was given over 4kg of heroine to move to Kuala Lumpur. My pay was $120k .
The rest was history though.
There is no way you will be paid 120k just to carry 4kg of heroine. More like 12k.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Komu1048(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
YorubaHero12:
This is now starting to seems like a curse, what are the governors and Ohanezes of the SE doing over this menace!

They need to have a town hall meeting every week to sensitize the populace on the pain and agony that always end a drug dealer life.

Money is important but getting it in a crook way most time signifies a painful end.

A word is enough for the wise!

And who r d leaders to caution them, seems u don't even know igbos

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by shogsman(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Weedhustler:
I no dey pity any white woman! Those women are worst than jezelbell...

You're a stupid man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by materialproject: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Boyooosa(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
o fe doko niyen o...
sad!
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by salford1: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
123Legit:
I blamed the government
I am sure there are tons of legitimate jobs to do in Asia but no...they want fast lane to wealth. I am glad he is in jail. Hopefully, he would reflect on his actions and turn a new leaf after serving his almost 3 decades terms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by higgs: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Evil
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by anambraamaka: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Free ma nigga
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Bizibi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
123Legit:
I blamed the government
i hate this excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by CoolJulian: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
Precious Shinedu Nwoko

If you go to foreign prisons, you'll think you're in Ohaneze meeting. Na Igbos full there.

There are more Igbos in those prisons than nationals of those countries. This is why they chased Judas Iscariot their ancestor out of Isreal. Them use crime swear for them.

For every Ipob miscreant you see making noise, there are 5 in foreign prisons.

Can't you just focus your energy on better things?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Autotech312(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nwaotu10:
Nwoko Chimoo my brother, the same father and mother. There's something I believe in; so long the rays of the sun is yellow, you're coming to us: mum, dad, ify, Stan and me. I'm always proud of you, and your path shall I always follow. Keep living brother.

This peeps below are @ work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by crackhouse(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Local man is not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by gwarotango: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
I know Imhotep and LZAA wee not like this

Shege flateenoo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by kingAdeife: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin
Ikpeazukerosene:
Precious Shinedu Nwoko

If you go to foreign prisons, you'll think you're in Ohaneze meeting. Na Igbos full there.

There are more Igbos in those prisons than nationals of those countries. This is why they chased Judas Iscariot their ancestor out of Isreal. Them use crime swear for them.

For every Ipob miscreant you see making noise,
there are 5 in foreign prisons.
angry angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by konkonbilo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
shocked

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Ikpeazukerosene: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
CoolJulian:

Can't you just focus your energy on better things?

Can't you donate your unsolicited advice to the Ohaneze breeding criminals to carry drugs abroad?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s / Robbers Caught On CCTV Looting Supermarket In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Guard Kills Friend, Cut Body Into Pieces And Dump In The Bush (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.