Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

"Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers (37823 Views)

Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by MhizMuna: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Toyin Lawani in a recent post, drags her baby daddy for copying their son's Fendi drip.

She says:
"Copy copy @Trigagadaffi you just couldn't stand our fendi Drip @Lordmaine2 and i killed it, you too ugly pls move"

Toyin lawani baby daddy responded mins later in a defense that he wore it days before his son

He said
"No way!!, i did it before y'all, check the date of my drip and check yours plus you didn't even murder the drip,
I have the same fendi shirt i got him (Dad/Son) you'll obviously get jealous when you see us rocking it"

https://www./2019/08/copy-copy-toyin-lawani-drags-her-baby-daddy-over-fendi-designers.html

1 Share

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by Funmmyastic: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Op,where did you see them drag themselves?It just sounded like a banter.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by olaolulazio(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
She's still in pain grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by lawrenzi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lol
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by MrThisandthat(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
This lady been trying so hard to stay in the news for the past few days!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Do i still need to still state the obvious?

She is still in Sifia Pains over loosing such a handsome man.
If not is Fendi make exclusively for her and her son to rock?

13 Likes

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
A friendly banter of exes who is missing each others sweaty body as they roll in the hay is all we see!

#PositiveVibesOnly

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by Raydos: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stupid stuffs making front page since time immemorial

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by DameB(f): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Meanwhile why is this girl so bitter that people copy her designs? All good designs will always end up being knocked off by someone somewhere...

I just pity her. That one she was calling out Cardi B for her designs.. hope she know say Cardi B nor well o, if that one turn face her ehn

The important thing is to make as much money from your designs as possible.

Infact most Nigerians go to tailors, point out a style in a magazine or picture found online and tell the tailor to make it... What's the big deal? She should go and get police nau.
Even Hermes birkin bag is one of the most knocked off bag.. a particular designer (forgotten his name) sued Ivanka Trump for knocking off his designs, and he's still on it...

4 Likes

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by Odani: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
It's just banter joor. It's sup to b for fun

1 Like

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by YipadaGadgets1: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
OK... What's the news here?
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by Pvssy: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Two useless adults
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by SultanOfAbia: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Df
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by Toscarel: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
this baby mamas can be so bitter
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by EXLOVER(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nonsense post, that was brought to frontpage by a nonsense mod.
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by temmypotter(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
H
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by citruslimited(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
I still wonder why a man in his right senses will marry a woman like this ?

1 Like

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by SETTINGZ0000000: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
with all these types of news coming up on front page these days, nairaland is going concern

What dey Bleep should we do with those two pictures up there?

1 Like

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
This one is pained and frustrated
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
What about injection and not drip ?
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by MhizMuna: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Op,where did you see them drag themselves?It just sounded like a banter.
aunty so whom among us is the banter now? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by sisisioge: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Children of Grace!
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by sisisioge: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
citruslimited:
I still wonder why a man in his right senses will marry a woman like this ?

Na birds of same feathers tinz...can you imagine Linda Ikeji and her baby daddy banter, drag or whatever like this? It won't happen! These are children playing grown ups. The Toyin girl funny no be small.

1 Like

Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by starbuck(f): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hian undecided undecided undecided

There's nothing we won't see for MOD's and celebrities
Re: "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers by AK481(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lalasticala ,What is the meaning of this ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.