Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,150 members, 7,896,903 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nollywood Actress “khadijah” Won The “best Movie Actress Of The Yeear" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress “khadijah” Won The “best Movie Actress Of The Yeear" (948 Views)

Mercy Johnson Wins ELOY Best Actress Of Year, Releases New Photos To Celebrate / 'I Have Never Watched Nkechi Blessing's Movie' - Actress Replies / Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress “khadijah” Won The “best Movie Actress Of The Yeear" by MoodNG: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Good Talent will always be noticed!!!

Fast rising Nollywood actress "Khadijah Adeola Ayoade" won the award for the "Best Movie Actress Of The Year" at the just concluded "Fresh Award 2019" which was held in "Ibadan" yesterday "11th of August 2019".

Khadijah has produced a lot of interesting movie that shows how talented she is... The likes of "Inu Fufu, Ookun, Say It and so on".

She also produced "You Are Me" alongside talented "Bukunmi Oluwashina", which will be out on your screen very soon.

Khadijah is also working on a solo project which will be announced soon.

Expect more for "Khadijah Adeola Ayoade" as she's ready to shake the Industry with a lot of projects coming up.

See more @ https://mood.ng/2019/08/12/nollywood-actress-khadijah-adeola-ayoade-won-the-best-movie-actress-of-the-year-award/

Re: Nollywood Actress “khadijah” Won The “best Movie Actress Of The Yeear" by Offerak(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
"Find best health clubs for workout, gyms, aerobic exercise facilities in Amman and stay updated with the latest offers and deals only at Offerak Best Ladies Gym, curves Gym Near Me in Amman Offerak."
Re: Nollywood Actress “khadijah” Won The “best Movie Actress Of The Yeear" by Pvssy: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Na me go still marry this girl las las
Re: Nollywood Actress “khadijah” Won The “best Movie Actress Of The Yeear" by ngadaAwo: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Na me go still marry this girl las las
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Seyi And Tacha Play With Balloons, Trend On Twitter / Popular IG Sensation, Queen Teddy Welcomes Set Of Twins / Happy Birthday To My Wifey, Friend- Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Wife's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.