Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China (33161 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
xpool:

If you like quote and refer to all freelance/online trade networks and crypto currency outfits, YOU ARE STILL A SCAM MONGER DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR WHO TO DEVOUR.
SMALL TIME THIEF!

Lol...

Check me out on fiverr ... fiverr.com/creativebrand45 ....

Your pathetic life will remain pathetic ...

Ode
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China by Peromnia: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

Is anything wrong with you?

Are you imbecilic?

You have been spamming this site.

It shows you are jobless, that's why you have been going about posting this.

I am sure, it was greed that led to your scam. You left Many verified sellers here to pay w scammer.

Balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China by xpool(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Lol...

Check me out on fiverr ... fiverr.com/creativebrand45 ....

Your pathetic life will remain pathetic ...

Ode
Just look at how restless you have been, love me earthworm that salt was dropped on.
Fraudsters everywhere!
Mumu Criminal.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
xpool:

Just look at how restless you have been, love me earthworm that salt was dropped on.
Fraudsters everywhere!
Mumu Criminal.

grin

Defeated lowlife...

Once a young man is doing way better than you, he's automatically a scammer...

No worry... God never forget you
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China by urahara(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
2metrelaurie:
And I knw 3 Lebanese and 2 chinese men in my neighborhood, that their papers have expired for ages
One of them even tiff my Babe

Meanwhile, I've never heard of anyone deported from Nigeria

Lmao grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China by xpool(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

grin

Defeated lowlife...

Once a young man is doing way better than you, he's automatically a scammer...

No worry... God never forget you
If you you like use as many monikers as possible, you are what you are; THIEF
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
xpool:

If you you like use as many monikers as possible, you are what you are; THIEF

wink pele... e don pain u ?

I can imagine ... pool master ... nairabet has pushed you out of business tongue ...

It's better you adopt the reading culture and buy akin Alabi's new book
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China by charlsecy(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2019
temmypotter:
....it was only a taser, tasers don't neccesarily kill, as a matter of fact the likelihood of dying from cardiac arrest from a taser is highly dependent on your drug use... It's safe to say, Pastor was a drug Baron...
You can't be so sure. Exertion or wrong application of the stun gun can also increase the likelihood of death.

temmypotter:
Ask yourself why he was running and engaging the police in a Chase if he was clean.
Isn't expired visa good enough reason to want to avoid the police?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China by seedsower(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
But don't you think the first thing the Police must have done is to check for drug as an excuse?

If anything was found on him they would have projected that immediately and loudly.

Rest In Peace Bro.

temmypotter:
The Chinese police did no wrong. Pastor from Anambra is obviously preaching the wrong gospel in Guangzhou, plus it was only a taser, tasers don't neccesarily kill, as a matter of fact the likelihood of dying from cardiac arrest from a taser is highly dependent on your drug use

It's safe to say, Pastor was a drug Baron, That's all.

Ask yourself why he was running and engaging the police in a Chase if he was clean.

Rip to pastor

Ps : for the dimwits who have chosen not to explicate the point of my argument but would rather be blinded by ethno tribal inclinations and seek to incite needless banter over non existent tribal slurs in my post, I only stated obvious facts and if your ox is gored simply because the subject in the post is from your tribe, I have no thought of concern for you or your mentions. Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. / EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m / Suicide: Daniel Ikoli Shot Himself Dead In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.