Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter (71577 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by helixmanager: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
40secondsMan:

This is 2019 bro...nobody has time to make noise with you.

Obviously ur nt asking to gain knowledge, u just want to argue...

Dear mind reader, this is 2019 and you should be grateful to be alive and dedicate your life to gain knowledge about the reason why you exists here on earth.

My thought about this is for everyone to share knowledge so we can all learn together.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by helixmanager: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Legendguy:

Let's chat on WhatsApp let's talk about this amicably, I will give u all the answer to this questions and if you have any objections to it, its cool,

I appreciate your offer but it’s better we all learn from you here on this platform.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by jrusky(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Am a Muslim and I don't abuse others. She has right to say anything about her religion but has no right to mention others faith in her post.

I will educate you very well. After Powell acted the script, the Christians started taking himy as thier Lord and hang it in their places of worship. Powell has said it several times that he isn't Jesus and his pictures should be burnt in all places of worship yet they still continue. Did Jesus ask you to worship him? Nooooooo
Where did I insult Jesus? Is our Prophet and no Muslims dis believe in that is called a Muslim. More than 30 places in bibles insult Jesus. Just bring one place in the Qur'an where Jesus is being insuled d I will give 5k now.

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John:17:3

Just read what Jesus said "Only true God" ie the LORD! and Jesus whom GOD has sent which means a messenger.
Finally God doesn't share His name or dominion with anyone cos

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Isaiah:42:8

And it is a taboo to say that and even warrant death sentence according to the Bible to call a man LORD or SAVIOUR

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah:43:11

When Jesus said He and God is one, His people wanted to stone him cos no one is equal topportunities God

Read John 10:30 downward
NOTE: JESUS NEVER KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY either you like it or not once a man die is judgement begins.

Peace (Islam) was the religion of Jesus and let me tell you former Pope benedict accepted Islam and even have performed Hajj 3 times because they investigate the thruth and the truth set them free.

You are free to practice your religionbut not free to Abuse others peoples faith or God. That is intolerant or terrorism which the girl committed.
Truth is better!

Bro all these your epistle I swear make no sense to me. He insulted Jesus while I never insulted Mohammed so you expect to just let him go just like that?

Bro if you want to make sense to me and bin that your Powell pooh pls describe how Mohammed look if truly you are a Muslim afterall someone was able to describe Jesus and acted it so pls in a nutshell answer my question or quit my post.

Grow up, leave religion sentiment it doesn't worth it.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by yetunsbay(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
Be safe girl.

They can issue a fatwa on your head.
fatwa are issued to buttress an opinion
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by fortran12: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
helixmanager:

No sir, in Arabic Illah means “a God“ and Allah means “the God”.

So that’s one of my concern, how can Jesus be God in human flesh when God can create anything.

What is your definition of God? Why will He come to human in flesh?
God came in human flesh to save humans from sin. All people are born into sin and they need a savior.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by ngadaAwo: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
another Muslim fanatic spotted
[/s]
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Adek15(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
aywhy93:
I'm not concerned about whatever anyone says... What I know is some facts are just the FACT!!!

Those forming that what she wrote is the truth, that Jesus is this, jesus is that will still ask Their Muslim Neighbours for Sallah Meat and if their neighbours bring it voluntarily, they will collect it and feast on it. Also, those feeling really offended about the post, that it's coming on their biggest day in their Calendar year, will still Chew on their Christmas Chicken in December. So, who is deceiving who..?

You all are Hypocrites!!! Just let Mankind enjoy real undiluted irreligious peace for ONCE..!
She is very ignorant. Sadly many Muslims are ignorant too. Allah is also God.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Fitz22(f): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Remimadrid:
I hate it when people do stupid things or fight because of religion. She doesn't know where her help is coming from tomorrow, maybe the helper will be a Muslim, she never knows.
Religion only differentiate us, we are all humans first..

Her helper is God and He can help her through any means. Dont ever depend on man.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by frankmoney(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
joelbooks:

why should the post you are replying to bothered you too. Is it not an opinion?
since you are quite dumb you can go back and see the guy quoted me asking for a reply and I gave him .. maybe comprehension is your problem
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by nurusystem(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
People like her later join or convert to Islam
Examples anti Islam people like Geert Wilder,Arnoud van Doorn later surrender to the religion of Jesus, MOSES Abraham and Muhammad pbuh

So don't blame her ,later she will bring her self to Islam inn sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Xisnin(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
helixmanager:

I almost ignored you but when you mentioned intelligence, I need to make you look the opposite.

Knowledge is the only door, that liberates one from darkness into light, if you don’t spend your time discussing topics that unravel the purpose of man on earth, where do you spend your time?
How do you know the purpose of man on earth?
How do even know that there is a purpose?
Your answer will ultimately lead to middle-east mythologies.

You see in our daily interactions, we(at least the rational ones) do not accept cyclical arguments like:
A is good because A is good.

However, most people make an exception and accept such circular reasoning when it comes to middle-eastern mythologies
or their distant cousins which is why any discussion surrounding such myths has nothing to do with intelligence but what proponents
are willing to accept as their reality.
Nothing is wrong with such worldview but it should be called what it is.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by owoshuyi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lol...
friendlyadvice:

Dey chop lie for there, we paid her 250k for the advert she did for whogohost, 1million ko? Who get e time
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by 9iceprince(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Midas01:
How is that anti-islam? When Muslims call Jesus a mere prophet is that also anti-christian?
see you, Allah is an arabic name for God and nt god and whereas hw can a God be given birth to by a woman she created....Jesus was born to preach d gospel and who does that if not a Prophet...keep worshiping a god that once bow to his mum....may Allah let you see d light b4 its too late
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by 9iceprince(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
helixmanager:
Religious bigot....

No Allah means No God..... it’s language, some christain bible in Arabic uses Allah for God.

Who is Jesus? Is Jesus God? If yes, did he leave the management of heaven and earth to come and die for humans while all other creatures in space, land and water are on auto pilot?

Is he son of God? Is he the only one called son of God in the Bible?

These are questions I’ll be willing to discuss with intelligent folks here not a debate or argument. Just a friendly chat.

If you quote me senselessly with abuse or without intellectual contribution or out of unnecessary sentiments, please note that the ignore button is activated.
9ice one guy..... hw can someone tell me to worship a god
that has a mother and he claim God happens to be his father, and we were made to know an Angel Impregnated Mary and nt God so therefore Angel Gabriel is d father of Jesus then, why will I worship a created god
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by blingxx(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
It is her opinion what is wrong with these Muslims

Imagine the emir of kano bashing Christians on Christmas day about some religion nonsense.. How would you react?... we need to promote peace not war
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by blingxx(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
dominique:
I don't understand why people expect Muslims to react violently to this post. It's her belief, she can post it whenever she likes. She decided to post on a Sunday, the general Christian day of worship which coincided with Sallah day, what's the big deal? Why are people reacting on behalf of Muslims? So far, I'm yet to see any Muslim carry this matter on their heads the way Christians currently are. Her post, her page, her life. Not our cup of tea

React violently? Pls explain undecided
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by AfonjaConehead: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
post=81187144:
This is not the way Jesus Christ taught us to live in peace with one another.

This joggle our memory to what the Great, Good man,
Mahatma Ghandi, the Indian Hinduist says concerning Christianity.

He said and we quote " I love their CHRIST, but hate their Christians,
BECAUSE their Christians do not behave like their CHRIST
!

Food for thought to all Christians worldwide!

Again, Happy Sallah to all our Muslim friends, neighbours, colleagues and most especially our wonderful barbecue clients!

Let us live in peace, love and harmony with one another, that is the way Our Darling Personal Lord and Saviour, JESUS CHRIST taught us!

Let us all make love and not war!
Peace Out!!
[/s]

Thrash

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Nicenas50(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jesus is one of the prophet of God. He is not God. Anyone that eats food, drink water, cry, and pray for help cannot be a God.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by 9iceprince(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
fortran12:

God came in human flesh to save humans from sin. All people are born into sin and they need a savior.
Really....even Oduduwa d father of Yorubas wasn't born in their land so He will look unique to dem.....he descended as I heard
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Legendguru: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Divit(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
fortran12:

Ilah is God in Arabic not Allah
Jesus is God in human flesh.

Yeye pikin grin grin
So God decides to send himself downstairs to his creations and allow them to kill him and cleanse all their sins grin grin. Funniest thing is that he even pass through the pussy which we all know is impurity to the status of a true God.

Na when una go get sense.
No one can see God. Not even the angels. Not even the prophets!!
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Isoduwa(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Okay � she is right I'm in my crib come and try Me
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by policysamuel(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

You must be a joker
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by olayinkajnr(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
I'm a Muslim but I'm so surprised at our folks.

Why are most of us sensitive to whatever people say about the faith?

Are we worshipping people or God?

Abeg, leave Maraji alone. Whatever she says cannot affect your relationship with God.

This is the reason we don't have peace in Nigeria. The thing wey all of us suppose dey fight, we no go fight. Na to fight over irrelevant things. Nonsense.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by lekanation(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
post=81187144:

!

Again, Happy Sallah to all our Muslim friends, neighbours, colleagues and most especially our wonderful barbecue clients!

Let us live in peace, love and harmony with one another, that is the way Our Darling Personal Lord and Saviour, JESUS CHRIST taught us!

Peace Out!!
I've never seen you comment senselessly on posts.. kudos to you.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by maasoap(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Her opinion, didn't take take anything away from my life and didn't add anything to it.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
When mad people gather, the only topic they will discuss is madness.. They will argue it, defend it and the winner, the loser, the mediators are all mad...such is religion... The Christians, Muslims, etc are all mad
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by lekanation(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Midas01:
How is that anti-islam? When Muslims call Jesus a mere prophet is that also anti-christian?
Then answer this question because you guys seems to be very confused.. Who's Jesus and who's God..?? If you answer that Jesus is a son of God then logically you're wrong and if you think you're right.. Who's Jesus mother?? whom did God impregnated to give birth to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Amozever12: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Seun shouldn't allow this to be on front page, because an average Hausa Muslim man that sees this topic alone can lead to serious religious crisis especially in the North. I grew up in Zaria, Kaduna state where the Shiite and other groups are. Any blasphemy against Islam even in foreign countries can lead to bloodshed..
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by CodeTemplar: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
post=81187144:

!

Peace Out!!
Mumu. Simple message na I'm dey skata ur brain on top say y be coded Muslim.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by helixmanager: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
fortran12:

I honestly respect your view but why will God come in human form before He forgives sins?

And will he have to die for people He created in the first place?
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Onlyonebuhari: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
jrusky:

Bro all these your epistle I swear make no sense to me. He insulted Jesus while I never insulted Mohammed so you expect to just let him go just like that?

Bro if you want to make sense to me and bin that your Powell pooh pls describe how Mohammed look if truly you are a Muslim afterall someone was able to describe Jesus and acted it so pls in a nutshell answer my question or quit my post.

Grow up, leave religion sentiment it doesn't worth it.

Rabee'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahmaan said: "I heard Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) describing the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said: 'He was of average height, not too tall and not too short, with a pinkish colour, not very white and not dark, and his hair was neither very curly nor very straight. The Revelation came to him when he was forty years old, and he stayed in Makkah for ten years after the Revelation came, then in Madeenah for ten years. When he died, there were no more than twenty white hairs on his head and in his beard." (al-Bukhaari, 3283).

Al-Baraa' ibn 'Aazib said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, Baab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), no. 2338).

'Ali said: "He was neither tall nor short, and had large hands and feet. He had a large head and was big-boned, and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long. When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill. I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth).

Jaabir ibn Samurah said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was dalee' al-fam, ashkal al-'ayn and manhoos al-'aqib." Shu'bah said: "I asked Maalik, 'What is dalee' al-fam?' He said: 'Wide-mouthed.' I asked, 'What is ashkal al-'ayn?' He said, 'Big-eyed.' I asked, 'What is manhoos al-'aqib?' He said, 'His heels were not fleshy.'" (Saheeh Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, 2339).
So Powell described Jesus an you took him as your Lord, I hope you will research Jesus and Peter one day and then you will dump Christianity of Paul for Jesus way! And hope u know Christianity exist not in your bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos / Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.