Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter (71587 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by fortran12: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Divit:

Yeye pikin grin grin
So God decides to send himself downstairs to his creations and allow them to kill him and cleanse all their sins grin grin. Funniest thing is that he even pass through the pussy which we all know is impurity to the status of a true God.

Na when una go get sense.
No one can see God. Not even the angels. Not even the prophets!!

If u don't understand something ask instead making a joke of it
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Khaleell001(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
SpaceTour:
She said the bitter truth
she said the bitter truth based on what you know.
The Bible does not state that categorically that you must be a Christian to gain even.
Even Jesus said opposite of what you people claim.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by fortran12: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
helixmanager:

I honestly respect your view but why will God come in human form before He forgives sins?

And will he have to die for people He created in the first place?

There are laws that were put in place such as spiritual laws and physical ones e.g gravity etc. A spiritual law is a soul that sins is suppose to die. The only payment for sin is death. And since sin entered the world through Adam, every offspring of Adam has the sin nature. The only one that is not born of a man is Jesus that is why he came as a man to take upon these sins on himself.
You may say why could God not just wish away sin or cancel it but the issue is God set the rule that a soul tha sins will die if he breaks that rule just cos of some people who is he then a just God.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by moshuur(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Rabee'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahmaan said: "I heard Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) describing the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said: 'He was of average height, not too tall and not too short, with a pinkish colour, not very white and not dark, and his hair was neither very curly nor very straight. The Revelation came to him when he was forty years old, and he stayed in Makkah for ten years after the Revelation came, then in Madeenah for ten years. When he died, there were no more than twenty white hairs on his head and in his beard." (al-Bukhaari, 3283).

Al-Baraa' ibn 'Aazib said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, Baab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), no. 2338).

'Ali said: "He was neither tall nor short, and had large hands and feet. He had a large head and was big-boned, and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long. When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill. I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth).

Jaabir ibn Samurah said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was dalee' al-fam, ashkal al-'ayn and manhoos al-'aqib." Shu'bah said: "I asked Maalik, 'What is dalee' al-fam?' He said: 'Wide-mouthed.' I asked, 'What is ashkal al-'ayn?' He said, 'Big-eyed.' I asked, 'What is manhoos al-'aqib?' He said, 'His heels were not fleshy.'" (Saheeh Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, 2339).
So Powell described Jesus an you took him as your Lord, I hope you will research Jesus and Peter one day and then you will dump Christianity of Paul for Jesus way! And hope u know Christianity exist not in your bible.
I feel like u should av stopped replying him....u quoted some bible verses to him(he replied by saying the epistle no make sense to him).
u explained to him about d so called picture of jesus , he sees nothing wrong in it.
He was told that d Quran even elevated Jesus while d bible kinda ridiculed him in some places(he did not bother to ask about those verses).
All he kept asking is d description of prophet Muhammad.... I wonder wetin he wan do with that.
He's even very happy that someone act as 'God'(according to them, Jesus is God)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Khaleell001(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Akposkool:
and what da fvck are you saying? Can't she post whatever she likes. Muslims need to chill OK. Ya'll are too violent

One problem I have with many care free and bible thumping Christian is, you always talk about tolerance but your actions, speech and body language shows otherwise.

You people should stop taking us for fools.

We are not forcing anyone to reject the Lordship of Jesus Christ, we are only telling you how you are mis interpretating what Jesus represented in your Bible.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Electrochemistry(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
I think she referred to Islam as a religion and referred also to other religions that salvation should not be expected from them and that the only pathway to salvation is Jesus Christ. I think it is the spirit of God that spoke through this lady and it is a bitter truth direct from the holy Bible. Jesus Himself said "I am the way, the truth and the life no one can come to the father except through me" Also, "momour not among yourselves no one can come to me except my father draws him to me and I will raise him up on the last day" Although the word Alla originated from Elohim which was the first name Moses used to describe God. The two religions are fundamentally different.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Khaleell001(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Midas01:
How is that anti-islam? When Muslims call Jesus a mere prophet is that also anti-christian?

Jesus is a great prophet according to biblical standards.
If you quote his statement you will see true and true that he is indeed a prophet and messenger of God not God like you people claim.
He said: "I am SENT only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"
-Mathew 15;24

"my father is GREATER than I"
-John 14;28

I do NOT seek my will, but the WILL of the father"
-John 5:30
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by fortran12: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Khaleell001:

If you quote his statement you will see true and true that he is indeed a prophet and messenger of God not God like you people claim.
-Mathew 15;24

-John 14;28

Cherry picking

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
akdjr:
May God never make me believe that scam that was brought from Israel and Saudi Arabia. quote author=1Sharon post=81190303]

Lool ok so what are you?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by 40secondsMan: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Be conservative in your approach, if you can't clarify this now how will you clarify that in front of God.

Seen...ignored undecided
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by policysamuel(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
friendlyadvice:

And you must have low standards if you think maraji is pretty

That sounds so metallic
But okay

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Mizwisdom(f): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Biritiko:

She said there’s no Allah .
I guess she was referring to atheists then

She is right, there's no Allah in Christianity but there is Allah in Islam. We are not worshipping the same God, she meant no Allah in Christianity but of course there's Allah in Islam
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by dominique(f): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
jrusky:

Grow up leave religion sentiment. Live free life stop being too aggressive for nothing.

Grow up bro. Only pig know his fellow pig.

Take your useless advice and shove it up your ass-hole. Why didn't you apply that advice when you rushed to make this idiotic post below?

jrusky:
People are too funny so she should not say her mind or declare her faith again? This is why I hate Islam with passion they attach unecessary things to the religion.

Sallah was on Sunday so Christain too should be angry and called Sallah celebration on Sunday anti-christain bah

The most annoying thing you will never see that idiot called daddy freeze react to this because it concern Islam.

Pls whoever attached too much important to someone declaring her faith can go and kill himself nah.

Nonsense. Every little they turn it big deal as if heaven must fall so someone can mot talk again.

Have you found any proof that Muslims attacked the lady for the post she made? If so, you would have splashed it all over the forum by now. Next time you think before you post.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by friendlyadvice: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
policysamuel:

That sounds so metallic
But okay
grin pele o plastic boy
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Biritiko: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mizwisdom:

She is right, there's no Allah in Christianity but there is Allah in Islam. We are not worshipping the same God, she meant no Allah in Christianity but of course there's Allah in Islam
ok
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Khaleell001(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
fortran12:
Cherry picking
I am picking Jesus's statement not what Paul or christians say.
And moreover, I not quoting out of context.

Or are these statements irrelevant?
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Midas01: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jesus is Good according to the Bible.
You are not a Christian so stop misquoting the Bible. Focus on your terrorist guide.
Khaleell001:

-Mathew 15;24

-John 14;28

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Midas01: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
If you had any sense you'd know that no one spoke about fighting for Jesus. But you don't have sense so suc nonsense is expected.
OSUigboFlatHead:

Lol
How do you even process some of the stupíd things you people say...?
So, because of that, you want to fight for Jesus now?
Someone who couldn't save himself on the cross according to your useless story...
FATHER father, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME cry
I guess it's figurative as usual cheesy
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Midas01: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Oga, Jesus is God and at the same time He is the son of God. You should worry about your Mohammed that allegedly split the moon in half. Lmao.
lekanation:
Then answer this question because you guys seems to be very confused.. Who's Jesus and who's God..?? If you answer that Jesus is a son of God then logically you're wrong and if you think you're right.. Who's Jesus mother?? whom did God impregnated to give birth to Jesus
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Electrochemistry(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Khaleell001:

Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Electrochemistry(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Khaleell001:

The issue is that you don't have what it takes to explain Bible verses. You lack the wisdom for doing so. It sounds awlful whenever a Muslim tries to quote and explain a Bible verse. Bible is not a prose that you expand as straight forward as you do. Many things will be too deep and difficult for you to decipher.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Electrochemistry(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Khaleell001:

she said the bitter truth based on what you know.
The Bible does not state that categorically that you must be a Christian to gain even.
Even Jesus said opposite of what you people claim.
16For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ([d]unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation--he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ's name.]

19The [basis of the] judgment (indictment, the test by which men are judged, the ground for the sentence) lies in this: the Light has come into the world, and people have loved the darkness rather than and more than the Light, for their works (deeds) were evil.(C)
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Khaleell001(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Midas01:
Jesus is Good according to the Bible.
You are not a Christian so stop misquoting the Bible. Focus on your terrorist guide.

You are obviously pained.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Lanre0: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2019
The so call commedinne is a Christian fanatic, a bigot suffering from dementia.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by 9jaRealist: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2019
undecided
>
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by Origin(f): 2:08am On Aug 13, 2019
Very Myopic and limited knowledge.....

When you finally find out that Allah is the name of God just like Elah in the Bible.

All the others are people grin who lived in times past.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by dannielight(m): 2:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Strongly her cleaner.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by fortran12: 3:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Khaleell001:

Jesus also said I and the Father are one, before Abraham was I am and Jesus accepted worship. All these prove he is not just a prophet, and he is higher than angels.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by fortran12: 3:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Origin:
Very Myopic and limited knowledge.....

When you finally find out that Allah is the name of God just like Elah in the Bible.

All the others are people grin who lived in times past.
Allah is the name of a pagan god in ancient / pre-islamic Arabia, and he has 3 daughters Al-Lāt, Al-'Uzzá and Manāt. This is not the same God in the Bible.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by iamsonofthunder: 3:40am On Aug 13, 2019
Biritiko:

Who the fuck_ is this mofo jumping on my mention?
I said she will see the consequences and you’re here talking violence ?
Do you know how many fans she has lost because of this idiotic move ? And do you know how many she will still lose in the coming days as soon as more people get to know about her idiotic post?
Do you know how many brands will decide to not bring their projects to her because of this ?
But to you , consequences means violence.
I admire your stupidity .But ...
I will not wrestle with a pig . Because a pig likes to roll in the mud .
Pleas fuck_ off my mention .

It's better to stand for something irrespective of the implication than to be men pleaser.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by lekanation(m): 4:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Midas01:
Oga, Jesus is God and at the same time He is the son of God. You should worry about your Mohammed that allegedly split the moon in half. Lmao.
I am not fighting you bro.. Just asking you a question and if you're to write this in your exam... You just scored zero.
Re: Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Midas01:
If you had any sense you'd know that no one spoke about fighting for Jesus. But you don't have sense so suc nonsense is expected.
Lol
Your frustration on how they call Jesus a mere prophet shows clearly that you want to fight for him to be called God.
You need brain surgery dolt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DonJazzy Compares Korede Bello's Hair With Brush On Instagram / Don Jazzy Reacts To Coco Ice's Eviction: 'Eyaa Breast Wey Dem Suck No Save U' / Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.