Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 (61902 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / DJ Arafat Dies In Motorbike Accident (Photos) / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by doublecross(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
highpriestess:
There's power in the name of God
now what is the correlation between your comment and the post? illiteracy is a big disease. it is well sha
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by larryking540: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dabiridamilare:
this life ehen.... But come to think of it guys , y is it very easy for prophets and prophetess to see easily bad revelations for a person or nation (as seen mostly in Nigeria) but finds it hard to see clearly any up good thing coming.

Can a very good religious nairalander explain that phenomenon to me.

when something gud is coming and u intend to tell people 2 tins occur
1,out of excitement the individual will do something
foolish to tamper with d blessing unknowingly he fit even slap old man becus u tell am say u see am buy jeep and I said out of excitement, good thing is coming let me womannize, good thing is coming make I go nite party, favour go come, dats y most time most pastor just lock up if better day come ur way, dats y u will hear often, brother keep on praying God will open ur door,

2 .there is always this doubtsin the heart of man, even one has his or her level of faith, some people faith day low, some people faith day extreme, some people day if they want money and day pray just for 30 mins bro forget it, money go show, I don jam forget say na woman matter o, my guy day like day but d surprisingly thing is he isn't d strong Christian type but he get dis inbuilt faith,

now why are spiritual leader quick to tell people negative prophecy is becus, it's either u start fighting it now or d prophecy comes to play,

note before anything play for the physical realm it has already happened in the spiritual realm,

I once called a friend dat I saw is brother on d floor dead and people were weeping around d dead brother, so I got up and called dis my friend to ask after his brother and he said his brother is in gh, so I should tell him why I requested for d brother and I just had to tell him what I saw and he said he will not lie dat a pastor also to d mother d same thing 2 days ago,
so what am I saying I will not b happy seeing a friend who I saw to and tomorrow he is no more neither will u b happy too, ,,

bro dis life na still mystery to me self, just don't step into d wrong toes dats y I keep less friends
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by redpink: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
so all dis celebrities get village people wer de disturb dem__i thought dat it is only d poor
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by ifiokbenzy(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2019
polinpo:
Please live the prophetess alone and worry about this coincidence instead :

His name was DJ Arafat… He died on the day of Arafat 2019

His last song was “Motorcycle”… He died on a Motorcycle.

His hugest foreign sponsors and international fans were the Chinese… He died in front of the Chinese Embassy.

He hated Journalists more than Trump and journalists detested him too… the car of one of them led to his demise.

His debut single “Jonathan”, which brought him to limelight was about “Death” and had its video clip shut in a Motorcycle Show

Life is strange !

I suspected a top speed collision with a car. Poor dude
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by freedomjoshah: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Popular Musician Dj Arafat Is Confirmed Dead

Continue reading at https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=424 | Kogi State News
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by davillian(m): 1:07am On Aug 13, 2019
polinpo:
Please live the prophetess alone and worry about this coincidence instead :

His name was DJ Arafat… He died on the day of Arafat 2019

His last song was “Motorcycle”… He died on a Motorcycle.

His hugest foreign sponsors and international fans were the Chinese… He died in front of the Chinese Embassy.

He hated Journalists more than Trump and journalists detested him too… the car of one of them led to his demise.

His debut single “Jonathan”, which brought him to limelight was about “Death” and had its video clip shut in a Motorcycle Show

Life is strange !
This news go pain my guy ejike.
He made us love faro faro.
Jonathan e e e Jonathan MA le Lo MA musike MA NE Lo MA musike.
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2019
stieyven:

Prophecies are revealed by the prompting of the Holy Spirit and not by the impulse or bidding of man. You've blasphemed the Holy Spirit. Yes you've. No sin against the Holy Spirit can be forgiven. Mark 3 :28

Okay, God bless you.

If the prophecy is not bringing men and women closer to Christ, but is all about the prophet who made such a prophecy, then one has to be concerned.

Thank you.
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2019
larryking540:

bro have u heard of mind ur business, u live in a very complicated world bro both physical and spiritual

God did not come to promote man, he came to promote HIMSELF.
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by ifeanyiopra44: 5:58am On Aug 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Please all these prophets and prophetesses need to stop seeing bad things, or they pray against it when they see one.

They should direct more of this prophesies to bad leaders looting the resources of the African continent.
The bad leaders you mentioned are no mere mortal, they serve Gods who you and i have no idea of
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by Benwallt(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Life inside a car is not safe talkless of the one on a bike. RIP
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by Ruby97: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Please all these prophets and prophetesses need to stop seeing bad things, or they pray against it when they see

They should direct more of this prophesies to bad leaders looting the resources of the African continent.
My Dear,they don't wish to see but is the Spirit that makes them see and they have to Say it because they are messengers of God...
Amos 3:8
TMB
The lion has roared
Who isn't frightened
God has spoken
What Prophet can keep quiet?
As a Prophet of God you are to yield yourself to be used by God, You don't select the one's you will say ....

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by DonBenny77(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2019
People dey see road sha even if its prediction, she hog it right. Its not easy to predict death for a healthy person
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by Mentorme: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Please all these prophets and prophetesses need to stop seeing bad things, or they pray against it when they see one.

What stops the people to whom the prophesy is given to heed to an advice?
If she pray to stop her prophesy, you will be the first to count her unfulfilled prophesies when she prophesies next.
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by BrainSanitizer: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Midas01:
You sound like a clown. Google prophecy please and enlighten yourself.
I don't need to google prophecy. I already know the meaning of the word. You'd have done yourself more good if you found out the meaning before typing on a public forum.
In case you're too lazy to do a little search, let me help you out 'cos I'm a nice guy.
Prophecy means "something that will happen in the future. I hope the bolded caught your attention?
Now in case you didn't read the original post properly (I suggest you do so next time 'cos a lot of people in this forum are very learned), let me bring forth the part that led to my earlier submission that it didn't qualify as a prophecy.

"God asks Arafat Dj to work hard for the happiness of widows and orphans. He has to help these people because they need him "

She then made emphasis on the fued between Arafat and the family of young Marc Nai.

"In this conflict between Arafat Dj and the Nai family, the artist has the means to cope. Arafat Dj will get by. But the devil is shaking his tail. His enemies want to defeat him. And, if he is not careful, this case may lead to his death."
Do I still need to draw your attention to the bolded in the last line?
I hope not!
Let me add this. If read the last paragraph carefully, you should understand that all the statements therein are facts.
1. There's a conflict between him and another family. I don't know the nature of the conflict but it must have been a serious one for Bénie Marthe to have talked about it. We all know what conflicts can result to. If not properly handled, people could die. That's not rocket science. It's a fact.
prophecies are not based on existing facts. Check out the meaning of the word prophecy in the Cambridge dictionary. If you don't have one, this would help. https://www.google.com/amp/s/dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/prophecy

2. "His enemies want to defeat him": Do enemies have any other goal? No. We all know that enemies are called enemies because they are out to defeat, wreck havoc, kill!
That again is a fact.
Enough said.
Any sound mind will understand that this is more like an advice than a prophecy.
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by Meteng: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2019
I thought it was power bike, not knowing it's Bajaj okada angry
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by dannielight(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Sad story
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by EdiskyHarry: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
I hope the prophetess will live forever, prophesying that someone will die is so senseless, because every living things are meant to die accidentally or naturally, Africans pls receive sense
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
stieyven:

Prophecies are revealed by the prompting of the Holy Spirit and not by man's impulse or bidding. You've blasphemed the Holy Spirit. Yes you've. No sin against the Holy Spirit can be forgiven. Mark 3 :28

How did I blaspheme the holy spirit.

Didn't u see where I said, they should pray against it.
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Leonbonapart:
you're a fool that's why you don't know anything

If they should see prophecy for you, the ball will be in your court to heed to it.

But fools like you , the bible says despice Knowledge

You must be very stupid and foolish for quoting me.

Learn to quote without insults idiot.
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunfly:

Lol@ bolded, they are the ones praying everyday for those looting leaders. Check most hotels in Abuja, they are filled with pastors, prophets and marabas or Islamic prayer worriors. The ironic thing is that it doesn't matter the religion of such leaders, all of them seek prayer from this people.

You are right.

You will these same political crooks occupying the front sits in religious gathering.
Re: Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Naijafull19:

My brother, you have spoken well.

Let me add something too

Many of our 'prophets' are just prophesying to promote themselves.

As a Christian, when I was younger, I used to read the books of the Bible like Amos, Jeremiah, Hosea, etc. All those prophets were for the most part not popular. Amos was chased out of Bethel back to his hometown. Jeremiah was beaten, stoned, whipped, etc. And there are many other examples in the Bible.

But these our prophets of today.....unlike Amos they don't speak against corruption in government and high places. Na to just come and perform for the masses, get likes, etc....and nothing changes. (Some of them live comfortably..Amos was a broke shepherd. Jeremiah was not that rich) Na to say 'X will probably die'...and when X dies...people will suddenly start crowding around Master Prophet.

Maybe I too holy holy...but today's Christianity in Africa....na to please man, not God.

You are absolutely right Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos / Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.