Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial (8621 Views)

Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) / The Moment The Corpse Of Kashamu Buruji Arrived For Burial (Pix, Video) / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by BleedingPen: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nigeria has lost yet another pilgrim to the cold hand of death in far away Saudi Arabia, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that the victim died while attempting to rescue another pilgrim after carrying out the first throwing of pebbles at Jamarat.‎

This brings the total number of deaths involving Nigerian pilgrims, so far, to six.

Igbere TV had reported that two Lagos female pilgrims slumped while on their way to Jamarat, but one of them survived while the other gave up the ghost before getting to the hospital.

The latest victim, whose name is Lawal Mulikat Shade, 56, is a native of Ikirun, Osun State.

“She came for the Hajj through Oshodi-Isolo Local Council Development Area with Passport Number A09878948”, an Hajj official, who confirmed the incident, told Igbere TV.

According to medical report, the late pilgrim was hypertensive.

Dr. Hakeem Abdul-Lateef, another Hajj official who collaborated the report, said the board was working with Saudi authority and the deceased family for burial arrangements at Masjid Al Haram, Mecca.

The Saudi Ministry of Health had earlier said it established more than 16 health centres in the Jamarat area to provide health care to the stone throwers.

While praying for the repose of the soul, Dr. Abdul-Lateef cautioned stone throwers who are incapacitated as a result of health challenges, to send fellow pilgrims to do so on their behalf.

http://igberetvnews.com/892963/hajj-another-pilgrim-sade-dies-in-saudi-arabia/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by JubrinElSudan: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
For a start, I thought it was Sade Adu.. RIP

29 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by SLAP44: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Buharri should be made to return and perform that particular rite that killed them, maybe the country will be lucky and lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
God needs our heart, our true inner person if we do things. Well you can still pray to this God at the very confine of your room. It's still the best way to contact God.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by cupidhero(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ogun kill you there. Why the misleading topic? Thought it was actually Sade Adu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Guestlander: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sade is dead? What a dumb headline.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by shadrama(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
the greatest jihad is the battle between ur soul and body. if ur body wins, u trow bomb, if ur soul wins, u worship in truth and in spirit.
u dnt get salvation by going to church, mosque or any worship center. u get salvation by doing what pleases God. any way, may the soul of the faithful departed REST IN PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by juvewalex(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Foolish and senseless misleading headline , what's Sade is dead ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Hotworta1: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
What exactly is "Sade is dead"?

Learn to coin headlines properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by ManTiger(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
The 23sec video capture the moment a soldier whip a masquerade seriously for trying to extort them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QgpS3Wxsfo
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Beliefs are built on hear/say over a long period of time..
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Niaja4real(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
She went to mecca to stone the wrong devil & she paid dearly for it.
If she had stayed back to stone the devil at the villa, no be she for live!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by EkunKekere: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by oyatz(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Since over 1000 years of stoning the Devil during Hajj, the Devil ought to have been dead by now or at least fatally wounded but he appears to be waxing stronger.

This rite is not adding up.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by olisaEze(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Which kyn rough play bi dis one na!? I thot it was Sade Adu!

Crazy Op!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 13, 2019
SLAP44:
Buharri should be made to return and perform that particular rite that killed them, maybe the country will be lucky and lipsrsealed
Damn! Your mind is too dirty angry angry sad sad grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by OduduwaYoruba: 4:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Niaja4real:
fela abami eda a patriarch saw the vision, I don't know why we lavish our scarce resources on Saudi, Israel in contrast, Saudi, Israel will never allow their dogs to come to Nigeria. Nigeria is sick. We need Adolf Hitler to come and put senses in our skull.
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Ossaifamous(m): 4:47am On Aug 13, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
my brother that one for pain me o
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by hausadreturn(m): 5:37am On Aug 13, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Like, I was so worried.
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by blackpanda: 5:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Mtschheeeew....and I thot it was the Nigerian American singer Sade. Anyways, RIP to the dead grin
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Wtfork: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2019
EkunKekere:
[img]https://images./2HugErLE8PFiahs6EMc4NG.jpg[/img]

Imagine you did not post this comment , I would have thought you have sense !
Does my comment make sense ?
Morale : use your brain.
Common sense is not common !
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by chigoziri2403(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Disadvantages of stoning the devil
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by helinues: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2019
And Allah couldn't saved her upon stoning Devil to dead in Saudi?

Devil stoned back
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by MrTrend(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2019
RIP
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Collins9156(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Niaja4real:

100% points, they worship and wish the real devil � next level and went to stone the wrong one, hypocrite in large scale
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by NSNA: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2019
@ mod should fix this misleading headline
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by respect80(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2019
From the kind of comments I'm reading, it seems like people are trying to say the deceased doesn't have the right to be identified or addressed as Sade.

Abi her name should be changed since she's dead?

Whether Sade Adu or Sade whatever has the right to be addressed simply as Sade and there's no big deal about it.

Every life is important abeg. Let's stop making it look like the lives of those we regard as celebrities are more important than those who celebrate them cos there can't be one without the other.
No one can become a celebrity without those who celebrate them in the first place.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by NSNA: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2019
respect80:
From the kind of comments I'm reading, it seems like people are trying to say the deceased doesn't have the right to be identified as Sade.

Abi her name should be changed since she's dead?

Whether Sade Adu or Sade whatever has the right to be identified simply as Sade and there's no big deal about it.

Every life is important abeg. Let's stop making it look like the lives of those we regard as celebrities are more important than those who celebrate them cos there can't be one without the other.
No one can become a celebrity without those who celebrate them in the first place.

This is misleading.
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Skelewu: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2019
This religion is evil. See as they are sacrificing souls to the moon God.

The heading tho, I thought it was Sade Adu the musician.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Quarrelling In Public — NEF To Northern Governors / Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO / Lawmakers-Elect Of Minority Parties Setup Committee For Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.