Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) (31141 Views)

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
This road na Europe compare to aba/abia state roads

1 Like

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Don't tell me that's meant to be express and Federal road

1 Like

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Printerscanner:
The money in James Ibori's accounts all over the world can fix all the roads in the South South just as Tinubu can single handedly fix all South West roads. Our looting elites are our enemies.
Corruption is killing us. If Ibori is arrested now his people will arise to defend him

2 Likes

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Saintbrainy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

I don't get..
Did you pay in exchange for mtn data balance ussd code shocked
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

Just 5k and you want the whole world to know? Na wa o. lol

1 Like

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Printerscanner:
The money in James Ibori's accounts all over the world can fix all the roads in the South South just as Tinubu can single handedly fix all South West roads. Our looting elites are our enemies.
na emotions like this dry make me dey tire for Una, is this not a federal highway.

1 Like

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by stagger: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:

Both you and the data guy are culpable and should be arrested. You no see MTN or Glo or Airtel to buy data from. Na 100 GB for N5,000 you dey find. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

2 Likes

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by stagger: 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
toyetade:

Corruption is killing us. If Ibori is arrested now his people will arise to defend him

Was he not given a heroes welcome by the Delta governor who was his boy when Ibori was governor?

2 Likes

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by effacofresh(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Saintbrainy:

I don't get..
Did you pay in exchange for mtn data balance ussd code shocked
is this brainy wise
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by dakido(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
grayht:
Sai Buhari...
The road looks like "Okearo - Matogun road" cheesy
Where's lalasticlala sef? lipsrsealed
Yo! You are right. But i still think Oke-Aro, Matogun is way worse. I live in Oke-Aro and and my bakery is in Matogun gasline cry cry . I use that route everyday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by sleekman(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Printerscanner:
You are very stupid. Your mumu cow herder is siphoning our oil money to his village yet you expect a state to execute a federal project. Ori O da!
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Who remembers this type of sign on Lagos Roads. Karma is real grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amuocha:
Sai Buhari sad

The road is even better than some part of Lagos shocked

Under Ambode, Oba Akran road in Ikeja was worse than this

Ogun state nko? The border towns between Lagos and Ogun is not motorable. sad
Gbam, useless politicians feeding fat with the money meant to develop the country grin
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
dakido:

Yo! You are right. But i still think Oke-Aro, Matogun is way worse. I live in Oke-Aro and and my bakery is in Matogun gasline cry cry . I use that route everyday

Especially rainny season! Humans cant ply that road not to talk about vehicles or motorcycle/tricycle
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by goat22: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
dakido:

You own a bakery? Wow such a young vibrant man! Keep it up!
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

We know what has buhari done in 4 years ...have u seen what egypt did ...that's what we voted him to do
buhari thought was that your hero Jonathan and the way you support PDP is Because they've repair all your roads.
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by lillan042(f): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:

Chaii i feel ur pain nna...

Call me 08120026492.... Let talk more thanks
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Richcreed:
you can hardly see this type of shit of a road in the north...the leaders in the southern region of Nigeria need to wake up.
Do u know Bida-La[ai-Lambata-Suleja road?
Don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by gunnersway(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
Someone did that to me when I didn't know better, that was the painful #500 I have ever lost in the bid of getting 3gb in return.
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

We know what has buhari done in 4 years ...have u seen what egypt did ...that's what we voted him to do
are u seeing how they absolved buhari immediately and shifted it to ibori....wow
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Dredgemaster(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmn, see road for my country, federal road. All hail giANT of Africa!!!
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin grin. Wetin concern me?shebi na apc and pdp supporters dey stuck for there
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Franking: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Been on that road severally. It's so unfair to Niger Delta people.
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by clevjose: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Area4Area:
We know it's a federal road but does that mean that the governments of Edo and Delta states cannot do anything about it even with their 13% derivation, monthly allocation, NDDC, Ministry of the Niger Delta etc?
Poorer states do Federal roads and get paid later so what's holding these ones?
I can you're one of the enemies of the Niger Delta Republic I can smell Arewa
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2019
I had to pass through the old warri road on Saturday inorder to get to the main city and there was still traffic gridlock which lasted for a lengthy period.

Trailers should ply roads at night.
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by ochiosa(m): 2:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Printerscanner:
you said it all, that is a federal road that is suppose to be maintained by ferma when it was just a pothole but no the ferma ogas will pocket the money. One retired FERMA MD around my area is richer than Ibori.

1 Like

Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Printerscanner:

You are right...but then again, this IS a federal road. Not a state road.
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by DsilentStranger(m): 3:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Waylin2:
Wahala
Re: Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:38am On Aug 13, 2019
abdulizom:
Do we really have government in this country?
Where is FERMA when you really need?
And what exactly are we looking at to get to this stage?

Wait ooo, you are complaining? Have you travelled to Aba from Port Harcourt before? Try it and I'm sure you will come back here to be grateful on how good the Benin - Warri road is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New BRT Fare Price / UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa / Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.