Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 (24215 Views)

I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu / Shehu Sani: It’s Sad That Many Parties Can’t Even Afford Poling Agents / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by CrimeKsmart: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Bede2u:
lol...tinubu is not doing anything different that he hasnt been doing since 1999. The thing is that as our democracy deepings, it becomes less predictable. Nobody knows who will be president in 2023

But I am still asking myself this question; will Buhari just betray Tinubu because of his northern brothers?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by EagleNest(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Do we at all keep tab on what our current elected leaders do before projecting and conjecturing about 2023. We are too preoccupied by who will become president and where they come from, rather than fighting for our collective survival by holding these selfish politicians accountable.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by hammerVJ: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2019
FAKE NEWS FROM AFONJA THIRD WORLD MEDIA... cheesy cheesy

AND WHO IS BUHARI BY 2023?

2023 presidency will destroy Nigeria.

The way Yoruba are going about it have cost so many to lose their life already.

They even supported Buhari thinking he would die.

This is 2019, from Abiola to unfair and many more blackmail will be rolled out by Yoruba media to claim right of Presidency 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Odingo1: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2019
SW is very greedy, despite occupation of their land by Fulani militias, they are holding on to Buhari at detriment of their own region.

Obasanjo from their own region recently finished 8 years in power with another 8 years of VP.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by emma321(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Nigeria presidency na turn by turn, after Buhari, na Atiku or Kingibe, then ...the rest! Atiku and King-I-be were asked to wait in 1992.
Mark my word.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2019
DrGoodman:
Keep praying there will be Nigeria by 2023.

Also pray that your family is still complete by then.

Pray that your community will not be a cattle ranch by then.

Keep praying because your people could be refugees in Dahomey by 2023.

What is this man saying now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by OTayobami(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2019
bonnylight003:
Sanni knows elrufia presidency is been favored by the cabals and government...

......we know what that means to him.

But till then...is a closed chest game.

So what are you trying to say now? Are you saying the cabals makes the President and not the masses votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by TreasureJunky: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2019
They helped in uprooting PDP, and implanting APC, what have we gained from the APC they implanted? Silly talk

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2019
What I can say and I know is that the north cannot fight all the region in the south abd they won't be that foolish to fight the southwest.Those shouting it's not possible should wait and see...

WeChat Funds Available, check siggy
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by OTayobami(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2019
emma321:
Nigeria presidency na turn by turn, after Buhari, na Atiku or Kingibe, then ...the rest! Atiku and King-I-be were asked to wait in 1992.
Mark my word.

lolzzz i laff you in Spanish
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by DameB(f): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2019
Presidency shouldn't be about federal character... but if we are even talking federal character what happened to South East? (bashers I'm not an easterners just a Nigerian)

Nigeria should be ruled by patriotic, unbiased, free & forward thinking individuals... Even if he's from the most insignificant tribe

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Jamesfrixed98: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]See Below
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by cliper230(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2019
There was a country
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by kernel001: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Printerscanner:
No other region is contesting. Igbos want Biafra or death. So, it's only between Yorubas lead by Tinubu and Yorubas mislead by Obasanjo/Afenifebi

Yoruba led by Tinubu, the biggest political thief in Nigeria. Mark my word, in a lifetime, he will never smell that position. Yorubas can be President, as it is their right, but not Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by SaintLucia: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Every responsible Nigerians knows that already the southwest will produce the president come 2023-2031. This woman enjoying Obasanjo romantic kiss should tell her people that omo Odu'a will take over from Buhari come 2023.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by tillaman(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2019
I use to like Shehu Sanni then, he was like a revolutionary soldier unrepentant critic!!
But then I guess I grew up to see he also has a price, which sums up to the reality of not trusting any of these con men!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by reuben79: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
Yesooo

This man that used to be hero of our blondes from that side will now become the most useless ab0ki to them. cheesy

Shehu already campaigning for BAT or Osinbajo coole
e pain u

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by ukahrawah: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerian politicians & their dubious ways. When you ignore the South East and starts to campaign for Tinubu, are you being responsible? When the politics of settlement becomes a norm, this is what you get. Once the post shifts tomorrow, this man will claim he was misquoted.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Obuoku: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2019
happney65:

https://punchng.com/itll-be-unfair-to-deny-southwest-presidency-in-2023-shehu-sani/?fbclid=IwAR2wn7elbXyjpxCY0PTm9PONtpIoR2ExqTINQKO1_sQRpW-IuijXFiMJw_o

Is it only North and South west region we hv in the country,Will that bring improved economy and democratic dividends?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Soso990240(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Now, u people are playing Tinubu's game.. His plans are so working. Nigerians will be d most useless set of people if we allow Tinubu to become president of dis Country.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by MobilityExpress: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Bede2u:
lol...tinubu is not doing anything different that he hasnt been doing since 1999. The thing is that as our democracy deepings, it becomes less predictable. Nobody knows who will be president in 2023

Who told you nobody knows. To know who will be president, just cancel out who won't be president. A process of elimination and who remains will be President. For example, cancel out Atiku grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by selemo: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2019
ojobek:
laugh want kill me,you are saying this because of El rufai,southwest ko,westsouth in.hypocrite.
Power is going back to the North gbam... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Rubicon67(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2019
That narrative just highlighted one of the issues that is preventing the country from experiencing real change and progress. Detribalised and well-meaning Nigerians wants a country that works for ALL, irrespective of where the next President comes from.

Our beloved country is a very complex case study.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Bobosneh: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2019
koni da fun 2023 president
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Back2Daura(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Amitez:
Mark my word.

This is Nigeria

GOD BLESS YOU SOME PERSONS STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT IT TAKES ONLY REVOLUTION TO CHANGE THIS NARRATIVE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by sogodihno: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2019
BigBabyJesus:

The north has never divided the south, it is the Yorubas that have been betraying the south.

Buhari has given them VP and Speaker -number 2 and number 4 positions.

Buhari has appointed them into his govt.

When the north tells them in 2023 that they are ungrateful and greedy they will remind them of the positions they enjoyed under Buhari.

Betray the south? Because we kicked the clueless drunkard away? If that's betrayal be ready for more of it, and can u pls remind me when Yoruba and Igbo signed an aggrement to always support the same candidate?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Sylraph1: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2019
S
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by sogodihno: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2019
kettykin:
Something tells me the real june 12 is coming

I know it the same thing that told u Atiku would win. Awon losers.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Jamesfrixed910: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]See Below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Threatens To Pull Out Of Case.. / Petrol Prices Increases By 36%, Sells For N149 / Anxiety Mounts Over New Minimum Wage Ahead Of Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.