Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] (24374 Views)

Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry / Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 / Taxi Driver Returns Passenger's Phone And Money, Rejects N10k Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by googi: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
My only problem be dis. If say na ime oga find de moni, he go return am? All the money wey ime oga find for Nigeria, he return am?
Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by BubuZombi: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Good one... I know him personally,
Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by igwefivestar(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
destiny322:
Emir driver dy follow emir travel? Na to enter this driving job oo.... From there, I japa
looking at the picture, OBJ came to mind.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by shogsman(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
handsomeyinka:
The guy no Sabi dollar value walahi.

He returned the money thinking it was Cotonou money..

If no be poverty, na $800 you dey call like $1m
Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by Faruq1461: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
jazakallahu kairan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by yarimo(m): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2019
midolian:

This could happen to anybody though but You sef mumu small, sir. The moment you saw the name, you should have known he can't be trusted.

There are trustworthy Igbos but very few... like 1 in a thousand..and that 1 must be a crossbreed
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by yarimo(m): 12:51am On Aug 13, 2019
handsomeyinka:
The guy no Sabi dollar value walahi.

He returned the money thinking it was Cotonou money..

a member of IPOB detected, from their comments we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by semyman: 3:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Only in Islam
No fraudulent prosperity
Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by 02Kebreal(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

Okay....
We have learned from your experience.
Thank you!
Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by Alfasalau(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
Thanks Bro. But not only him here this guy too na scam
Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by Pejapaul: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the
world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
sorry bro, may God help us to be wise .
Re: Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
That's good from him, that's the Nigerian spirit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On Study In Poland / Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos / FG Increases Abuja-kaduna Train Fares By 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.