Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) (637 Views)

If You Want To Make A Few Extra Bucks Weekly See This / Free Tutorials On 3 Most Widely Sought After Money Making Schemes And Finally Pa / False Eyelashes How To Unload The Tutorials In Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
My Fellow Nairalanders!!!
Please read this thread to the End if you really want to have a financial breakthrough this year no jokes!!!
I have been working on making a Forum and make millions in Naira and even dollars in Revenue, this is completely possible cause the owner of this Nairaland we’re on now has made millions of dollars in Revenue and he’s even more successful than Linda Ikeji cause hers is a blog and not a Forum like this, despite the fact that the CEO of this Nairaland doesn’t Monetize it too much. Now see why Forum is far better than blogs, the stress Linda Ikeji goes through in writing many different blogs per day the owners of forums just sit back and earn revenue. Forum brings in audience faster than blogs cause nobody really cares about what you’re blogging about cause they literally can read the same content from any other place like for example music blog, i can get a lot of news from different websites aside from one and i can as well download songs from many websites but a Forum is a niche specific, once you make it special that’s all, audiences will have no choice than to be a member of your forum just like we all are on Nairaland now. I have bought different paid course online which I’m ready to begin to share to my WhatsApp group members. To join my WhatsApp group is completely free just comment “I’m in” below and check the inbox of the email you used in opening your nairaland account.

THIS FOR EXAMPLE WILL MAKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SIGNUP TO YOUR FORUM:- If you create a Forum that lets people gain followers for their social media accounts by putting social media plugins like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for each persons that signs up to your Forum(the social media plugins allows other users to follow them on their normal social media accounts through your forum) and allow them upload clean pictures and videos so they can always keep theirselves up and follow each other on social medias through your Forum, i bet you everyone that hears this and visit your Forum and see it’s true would actually signup and that’s your financial breakthrough in an unimaginable level honestly, you don’t have to make them pay, how you will make this whole lots of money is through banner ads, sponsored posts and people and companies paying you to advertise on your Forum.
Let me ask one question before i quit writing...Why do you think Facebook CEO is one of the richest men on earth? It’s simply because Facebook is a social media Forum for family and friends and he simply makes all of his money through advertisers paying to advertise, the banner ads you see on Facebook and the rest..In my WhatsApp group I’m going to be teaching more things via pdf files you can download and learn from.
My name is Peter(WebCoach247) and i will guide you on how to go about everything and even free traffic for cpa marketing as you can see the images of the Forum am creating below and how it even automatically sends mail straight to your users inbox and not their spam folder...If you’re ready to breakthrough with me am giving you my hands, I’m also going to be teaching you a lot of things via my WhatsApp group for free, every Monday i will be sending fresh updates in pdf to my WhatsApp group and every members of my group will benefit from the contents, I’m just starting out this group so once it gets to 250 members which is WhatsApp group limit then there will be no space for anyone again and i can get this 250 in 3 days since i don’t collect money for people to join, all you have to do is comment “I’m in” below then after a few minutes check the inbox of the email you used in opening your nairaland account except you don’t mind dropping your WhatsApp number below if not just comment “I’m In” only.

Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by JafunmiFX: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
I'm in
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2019
JafunmiFX:
I'm in
Hi Jafunmi, I tried sending you an email via nairaland, if you didn’t get the email reply with your WhatsApp number or email at webcoach247@gmail.com
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2019
webcoach247:
Hi Jafunmi, I tried sending you an email via nairaland, if you didn’t get the email reply with your WhatsApp number or email at webcoach247@gmail.com
added you
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by Sika07: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2019
I am in
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Sika07:
I am in
Sent you an email, reply with your WhatsApp number
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by boniga(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by ndaman25: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by bitcoinmama(f): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
I am in
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
boniga:
added you
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
ndaman25:
added you
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
bitcoinmama:
I am in
sent you an email, reply with your WhatsApp number
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by YoungHerbay(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2019
I'm in......07
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by YoungHerbay(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2019
I'm in......07
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by Pesb(m): 12:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by fresh1993: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by wizzyfunky: 12:55am On Aug 16, 2019
webcoach247:
My Fellow Nairalanders!!!
Please read this thread to the End if you really want to have a financial breakthrough this year no jokes!!!
I have been working on making a Forum and make millions in Naira and even dollars in Revenue, this is completely possible cause the owner of this Nairaland we’re on now has made millions of dollars in Revenue and he’s even more successful than Linda Ikeji cause hers is a blog and not a Forum like this, despite the fact that the CEO of this Nairaland doesn’t Monetize it too much. Now see why Forum is far better than blogs, the stress Linda Ikeji goes through in writing many different blogs per day the owners of forums just sit back and earn revenue. Forum brings in audience faster than blogs cause nobody really cares about what you’re blogging about cause they literally can read the same content from any other place like for example music blog, i can get a lot of news from different websites aside from one and i can as well download songs from many websites but a Forum is a niche specific, once you make it special that’s all, audiences will have no choice than to be a member of your forum just like we all are on Nairaland now. I have bought different paid course online which I’m ready to begin to share to my WhatsApp group members. To join my WhatsApp group is completely free just comment “I’m in” below and check the inbox of the email you used in opening your nairaland account.

THIS FOR EXAMPLE WILL MAKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SIGNUP TO YOUR FORUM:- If you create a Forum that lets people gain followers for their social media accounts by putting social media plugins like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for each persons that signs up to your Forum(the social media plugins allows other users to follow them on their normal social media accounts through your forum) and allow them upload clean pictures and videos so they can always keep theirselves up and follow each other on social medias through your Forum, i bet you everyone that hears this and visit your Forum and see it’s true would actually signup and that’s your financial breakthrough in an unimaginable level honestly, you don’t have to make them pay, how you will make this whole lots of money is through banner ads, sponsored posts and people and companies paying you to advertise on your Forum.
Let me ask one question before i quit writing...Why do you think Facebook CEO is one of the richest men on earth? It’s simply because Facebook is a social media Forum for family and friends and he simply makes all of his money through advertisers paying to advertise, the banner ads you see on Facebook and the rest..In my WhatsApp group I’m going to be teaching more things via pdf files you can download and learn from.
My name is Peter(WebCoach247) and i will guide you on how to go about everything and even free traffic for cpa marketing as you can see the images of the Forum am creating below and how it even automatically sends mail straight to your users inbox and not their spam folder...If you’re ready to breakthrough with me am giving you my hands, I’m also going to be teaching you a lot of things via my WhatsApp group for free, every Monday i will be sending fresh updates in pdf to my WhatsApp group and every members of my group will benefit from the contents, I’m just starting out this group so once it gets to 250 members which is WhatsApp group limit then there will be no space for anyone again and i can get this 250 in 3 days since i don’t collect money for people to join, all you have to do is comment “I’m in” below then after a few minutes check the inbox of the email you used in opening your nairaland account except you don’t mind dropping your WhatsApp number below if not just comment “I’m In” only.
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by bamidele89: 1:21am On Aug 16, 2019
Am in
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
I have added you all, Goodluck! the Group is still open for more people.
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by Aquilazng(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by Yakubu2000: 2:38am On Aug 18, 2019
I'm in
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by Yakubu2000: 2:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by policysamuel(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2019
webcoach247:
I have added you all, Goodluck! the Group is still open for more people.

Why can't you send the group link here?
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by Herbephe1(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2019
I'm in
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
policysamuel:

Why can't you send the group link here?
Policy Samuel you go get policy too much oh....I actually want only serious people who would take action and not people who would come and occupy my group and make it 254 which is WhatsApp group limit without interaction, I wanted to recruit people via email not even by comment or dropping their number here sef. Whoever can go into his or her mail to chat you before getting added it means such a person is interactive and ready. Nice question though.
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yakubu2000:
added you
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Herbephe1:
I'm in
sent you an email, reply with your WhatsApp number
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aquilazng:
added you
Re: WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) by anthronics: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
I am in

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Meets With Saudi Arabia Minister Of Energy, Industry & Mineral Resources / Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. / Fiverr Mentorship ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.