Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction (37339 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / 5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by bravesoul247(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2019
GistMore9:
The housemates were split in two group which is Cruisetopia and Icon team.

Team Cruisetopia won tonight's challenge while the Icons are up for possible eviction this sunday.

The housemates includes; Tacha, Ike, Omashola, Joe, Cindy, Enkay, khafi, Frodd, Elozonam.

Diane saved Sir Dee and replaced with Joe as the current VETO power holder.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-see-the-9-housemates-of-the-icons-team-that-are-up-for-possible-eviction
Tacha should go Jor. These reality TV show sef, I prefer Vskit jor
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Kachi4christ(m): 7:01am On Aug 13, 2019
U might be a Davido or Wizkid fan or any musician...but funny enough none of them really know u.....
Don't criticise others who spend time on things they love doing ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by bravesoul247(m): 7:01am On Aug 13, 2019
landmark86:
They chose nine (9) people for possible eviction for this coming Sunday and expect their useless fans to keep sending sms hs usual to keep the useless housemates in the house. Only God knows how much sum pple av wasted on dis show via sms and the funniest part of it is that 90% of them don't even no any of the housemate physically.

BBNAija keep SCAMming pple the same way BUHARI government dey scam us. God dey

una sef. I think the word scam has be misused these days. They didn't force anyone to vote but people do it out of there freewill. Well, since you dint like bbn, kindly switch to Vskit comedy skit reality TV show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2019
semyman:
The truth is sacrosanct
Guy remove this nonsense. The guy who wrote it is demented. He doesn't know what he's talking about. angry
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by QuickStandard: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Buckubuck:
If that omashola is not evicted, it shows how poor at social skill judgement Nigerians are. The guy is so uncouth. He attacks people when they are at their weakest, claiming to be motivating them. And he doesn't attack based on issues, but he starts attacking their personality as if he's complete and perfect. He's called people weak, slow, not sharp, hiding etc. And he's succeeded in alienating himself in the house. He can't have a decent normal conversation with anyone. Everyone seems to be avoiding him esp with his loquacious way.
If he's not evicted, it shows Nigerians have a herd mentality and once more goes to show why someone like buhari is their president.

If he's not evicted, you can as well go pull him out....

You accuse someone of the exact thing you are doing.
SMH
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by SocialJustice: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Time for Fraud to go.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Psoul(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

You appear in all the thread

That means you too follows every thread for you to have noticed that she appears in all threads.
Una dey try.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Lordjb: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2019
Nice one .. team Ike.... See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2019
QuickStandard:

If he's not evicted, you can as well go pull him out....

You accuse someone of the exact thing you are doing.
SMH
Shake ur head at ur complete idiocy. Am I on the show? I'm a viewer like you and making observations. How that amounts to "exact thing" only your warped mind can decipher. The guy can't get along with anyone in the house. Most times he's doing exercises to keep himself busy and you're here saying nonsense. Abeg swerve comot angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Yale9(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2019
Sylraph1:
smiley

LIVERPOOL vs Chelsea

UEFA Super cup......On 14 August

Predictions.......

Me..... LIVERPOOL wins.....3 1
LIV 5-0 CHE

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by QuickStandard: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Buckubuck:

Shake ur head at ur complete idiocy. Am I on the show? I'm a viewer like you and making observations. How that amounts to "exact thing" only your warped mind can decipher. The guy can't get along with anyone in the house. Most times he's doing exercises to keep himself busy and you're here saying nonsense. Abeg swerve comot angry angry

Too busy, to dance in the mud with an uncouth fellow.
You can keep cursing your generation...

It's not your fault. Nairaland has empowered many to be rude....
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2019
QuickStandard:

Too busy, to dance in the mud with an uncouth fellow.
You can keep cursing your generation...

It's not your fault. Nairaland has empowered many to be rude....
Then you shouldn't have quoted me. I didn't ask for ur opinion cause I don't think it's intelligent. And you weren't rude when you said i'm guilty of same thing I accuse him of abi? Hyper-hypocrite. Bleep off for life you hear?!! angry angry
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Komu1048(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Buckubuck:
If that omashola is not evicted, it shows how poor at social skill judgement Nigerians are. The guy is so uncouth. He attacks people when they are at their weakest, claiming to be motivating them. And he doesn't attack based on issues, but he starts attacking their personality as if he's complete and perfect. He's called people weak, slow, not sharp, hiding etc. And he's succeeded in alienating himself in the house. He can't have a decent normal conversation with anyone. Everyone seems to be avoiding him esp with his loquacious way.
If he's not evicted, it shows Nigerians have a herd mentality and once more goes to show why someone like buhari is their president.

Thunder someone is looking for you. Pls what should we talk of tacha
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by sucobaba(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Abeg e don do.. Make una learn to avoid certain things, comments and move on.

Let the person with the least vote be evicted...
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Wallade(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2019
bravesoul247:
una sef. I think the word scam has be misused these days. They didn't force anyone to vote but people do it out of there freewill. Well, since you dint like bbn, kindly switch to Vskit comedy skit reality TV show

Scam is usually not by force, you are simply expected to fall for it willingly. They only need to work on your psyche and prep you to fall for it.

Now does that look like BBN?
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Komu1048:

Thunder someone is looking for you. Pls what should we talk of tacha
Tacha has her own clique she moves with. She's trying to display a character of boss lady or whatever they call it. Omashola has become a burden to the house. Always sulking and going about with a grudge. I hope you can spot the difference.
Since you're looking for thunder, I hope it spots you soonest and hottest. You have my best wishes on that
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by bravesoul247(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wallade:

Scam is usually not by force, you are simply expected to fall for it willingly. They only need to work on your psyche and prep you to fall for it.

Now does that look like BBN?
no it doesn't, why do you ask?
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wethemain:
Good luck we dey watch
you want take style show us where you de squat idiot
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by Wallade(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
bravesoul247:
no it doesn't, why do you ask?

I just wanted to know your thoughts.
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by bravesoul247(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wallade:

I just wanted to know your thoughts.
Vskit TV reality show is kinda innovative. You can even be a part of it if you wish
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by tomdon(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Buckubuck:

Haven't been able to follow up, but from your write-up, I'm ashamed of him cos I think you're right going by the little I've seen
That issue of his fake motivations is so true and uncalled for. Trying unsuccessfully to act like efe
Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Psoul:

That means you too follows every thread for you to have noticed that she appears in all threads.
Una dey try.
Funny you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction by ugotex85: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
jaypeppy1:
Buy UK used laptop from a reliable source

We guarantee you 100% warranty on all our laptops

[0-eight-0-eight-5-nine-9-six-2-seven-4]
Dell laptop with 4gb RAM, 500GB HHD, DVD RW, WEB CAM, Battery life at least 4 hours. How much does it go for?
Mind you, I don't need refurbished.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria / Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 / Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.