Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,801 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt (8904 Views)

Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? / Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Anambralstson: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2019
systimax:
All I know for sure is that there is no single government presence on infrastructures and environment of Abia state.
The state is in complete shamble, no drainage channel, smell and dirt has adorned every street as littering becomes normal.
Local authorities are interested in milking millions out of the ever volatile looking citizens.....markets are smelling, roads are not motorable, civil servants and market men and women are not happy.
A contrast of life is in neighbouring Ebonyi state......where the citizens blesses and pray for their Government.
Abia is indeed the dirtiest state in Nigeria.
I challenge anyone to do comparison of Abia and Ebonyi.
You most be very Ignorant to say there is no drainage in Aba, Ignorant minds that doesn't know road to Abia will think you are making sense, Aba is very large city, you can just travel through Aba /Port-Harcourt road and assumed all roads in Aba are deplorable.
These are pictures of Aba

Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by helinues: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

You most be very Ignorant to say there is no drainage in Aba, Ignorant minds that doesn't know road to Abia will think you are making sense, Aba is very large city, you can just travel through Aba /Port-Harcourt road and assumed all roads in Aba are deplorable.
These are pictures of Aba

What are you defending or justifying? Even Abians couldn't denied the facts
And it is not that you reside in Aba

3 Likes

Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Anambralstson: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Aba is one of the most planned city in Nigeria, when ongoing Aba /Port-Harcourt road is completed, the beauty of Aba city will Come out, Just like when Obi reconstructed and expanded Onitsha express to ten lanes the beauty of Onitsha came out. Aba major problem is Port-Harcourt road, the road is one of the worst roads in Nigeria dirty and smelling, and that's what travellers are seeing not Aba main town

Below are Google satellite views of Aba, mind you Abia have two major cities Aba and Umuahia

Aba is well planned city

Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Anambralstson: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2019
helinues:

What are you defending or justifying? Even Abians couldn't denied the facts
And it is not that you reside in Aba
I grew up in Aba, Osisioma precisely, we have properties in Aba, so I understand the city, most of you that doesn't know road to East are very Ignorant of Aba, Aba doesn't end in Port Harcourt road.
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by helinues: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

I grew up in Aba, Osisioma precisely, we have properties in Aba, so I understand the city, most of you that doesn't know road to East are very Ignorant of Aba, Aba doesn't end in Port Harcourt road.

But the real Abians are also condemning the government.. Or do you know more than the indigenes?

3 Likes

Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by ngadaAwo: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
We ibos are not interested as long as the news is not about Tinubu or Yoruba or the South West. We must not lose our focus on Afonja.

Nnaemeka, pour me a few drops of kerosene please.
[/s]
trash trash trash
you should be more interested in defending your people against Fulani herdsmen killing them instead of supporting their oppressors
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Anambralstson: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2019
helinues:

But the real Abians are also condemning the government.. Or do you know more than the indigenes?
I guess you are I one of the Abians that reside in Osogbo Because majority of them that always attacking Aba resides over there and neighboring towns.
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by ngadaAwo: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
Peacemaker5129:
Abia workers deserved what they got from kerosene distributor
[/s]
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by helinues: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

I guess you are I one of the Abians that reside in Osogbo Because majority of them that always attacking Aba resides over there and neighboring towns.

Sorry Ikpeazu is a Pdp man and Abia is in SE.
Developed or not suppose not concerns others?
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by phkka1(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Ikpeazu claimed that he was using the state fund for court case in his first four years in office.

Now, the court case (s) have started again in the second term.

The judiciary knows that this man is not performing. He rigged himself into office this time around.

I will suggest you allow the people of Abia state to go back to the poles and chose a credible leader.

The people are waiting for your judgement. Do not fail the common man. You are their last hope.
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by barikay: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2019
"It is also important to note that it is only in Abia that the state government pays junior and secondary school teachers.” If you lie with this part you could as well have lied about most of the point. In Rivers States. State govt pay primary/secondary/tertiary/hospitals staff
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Souqwaqif: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2019
I hate this state with utmost passion,there is no single trace of good governance in abia state,and almost all its citizenry are in bondage.This is were Ipob would have made a mark from home,rather they forgot that charity begins at home and they want to begin their charity outside home,it may not work.
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Anambralstson: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2019
helinues:

Sorry Ikpeazu is a Pdp man and Abia is in SE.
Developed or not suppose not concerns others?
Pay more attention in your region, they're most indebted, Ogun state is owing College workers 31 months, other worker arrears 42 months, three APC states top most dirtiest states in Nigeria.

Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Marvis4real(f): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Secondary schooI teachers have not recieved anything this year.
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Basher8583: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2019
systimax:
All I know for sure is that there is no single government presence on infrastructures and environment of Abia state.
The state is in complete shamble, no drainage channel, smell and dirt has adorned every street as littering becomes normal.
Local authorities are interested in milking millions out of the ever volatile looking citizens.....markets are smelling, roads are not motorable, civil servants and market men and women are not happy.
A contrast of life is in neighbouring Ebonyi state......where the citizens blesses and pray for their Government.
Abia is indeed the dirtiest state in Nigeria.
I challenge anyone to do comparison of Abia and Ebonyi.

You are very right and the reason why Ebonyi is doing well is because the Governor is romancing with APC

1 Like

Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Myhusband(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2019
it beat my imagination how Abians who are known as Industrious and the Japan of East could resettle with a man that failed to prove his competency in his first term
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by dimusky: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Shameless Govt with an equally shameless press release. Owing Salaries and amassing pot bellies. Failed Government of a failed State.Even Aregbesola is even better than you pple.
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by soso22(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chaii PDP don finish abia state oooo ........the elite in they various communities have been feeding fat from the said government.Abia ruruaru
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Okoroawusa: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Marvis4real:
Secondary schooI teachers have not recieved anything this year.
BLOOD OF CHISOS!
Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by Jamesbally: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Unseriouse Government.
Only in the East. grin grin

Re: NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt by ngadaAwo: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:
Unseriouse Government.
Only in the East. grin grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Independence Day: Akeredolu Grants 18 Prisoners Amnesty / Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku / Tinubu Sets Up Constitutional Review Committee On Police Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.