Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE! (2764 Views)

Unlock Your All Network Locked Modem Here Free. / Request For All Unlocking Code Of Network Internet Modem Here Free Of Charge / Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info Here Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE! by hotcakept2: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2010
You can download them here free!

here are the links

Facebook naira guide==== http://www.4shared.com/document/SlBnC_nX/facebook_free_report.html

N4000 laptop guide===== http://www.4shared.com/document/kJbVezgl/N4000_laptop.html

You can also download this guide

''HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH EMAIL ADDRESS'' for free here!==== http://www.4shared.com/document/yiP0yvhq/how_to_make_N60000_with_your_e.html

Make sure you have adobe reader on your system to download Enjoy!
Re: Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
Nothing like 4k laptop. is just scraps
Re: Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE! by hotcakept2: 2:01am On Oct 21, 2010
And who told you that! well thats what i used to think b4 until i found the real place though they have the scrap ones. But after some research i found a confirm place where you can buy it for N4000 though not brand new but perfect working N4000 laptop so stop saying what u dont know! download the guide free from the link above!
Re: Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE! by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 21, 2010
^^han han, wetin?
Na by force to download virus?
Re: Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE! by hotcakept2: 2:11am On Oct 21, 2010
If its is been sold they would complain! now its free they would still complain! angry angry why don't you download first! its virus free unless its your system that will give the link virus grin grin grin
Re: Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2010
hotcakept2:

And who told you that! well thats what i used to think b4 until i found the real place though they have the scrap ones. But after some research i found a confirm place where you can buy it for N4000 though not brand new but perfect working N4000 laptop so stop saying what u dont know! download the guide free from the link above!

You are funny, i have been to all the warehouses they sell the so called 4k laptops. I dont think you can even encourage your own brother to buy such e-waste. Right, you called them unbranded laptop, what do you think you can do with such laptops. Most of you guys are only interested in selling worthless info products to unsuspecting Nigerians just because of 1000 naira or 2000 naira you collect from them. You ask people to buy 4K untested laptops whose parts are not even available. NIGERIANS PLEASE IGNORE SUCH LAPTOPS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BURN YOUR FINGER
Re: Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE! by hotcakept2: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
petaling:

You are funny, i have been to all the warehouses they sell the so called 4k laptops. I dont think you can even encourage your own brother to buy such e-waste. Right, you called them unbranded laptop, what do you think you can do with such laptops. Most of you guys are only interested in selling worthless info products to unsuspecting Nigerians just because of 1000 naira or 2000 naira you collect from them. You ask people to buy 4K untested laptops whose parts are not even available. NIGERIANS PLEASE IGNORE SUCH LAPTOPS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BURN YOUR FINGER

You know what is the problem with some ppl GENERALIZING is their problem angry angry You have been to all the warehouses  undecided undecided  listen to your self angry angry you and i know that a lie!!!!! and numba 2 yes i said its not brand new, i am not going to lie unlike other peeps who wouldnt tell you that making you believe its brand new. Your brain should tell you that 2nd hand pass 2nd hand(may the one you saw have been used by the sellers grandfather grin grin). The fact you got your hands burnt by someone else does it mean everyone is the same  grin grin grin think b4 you tok  angry angry if u want i will show u the exact place that made ppl start toking about the info in the first place!!!!!!
Re: Download Facebook Naira And N4000 Laptop Info here FREE! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2010
What am trying to tell Nigerians is the whole truth nothing but the truth. You can deceive some people by telling them how you bought laptop for 4000 naira, after upgrading you sold it for 70000 naira. You must be a big liar. You would have continued to buy and be selling at 70000 naira instead of selling manual for only 1500 naira. At the beginning you ask people to download free manual but in actual sense, is it really free?

(1) (Reply)

How To Format Hard Drive With Windows 7,8,8.1,10 / Retailers For High Quality Flash Drives In Schools/offices Needed / ✈✳✅16gb Ram 1tb Hdd Asus (Republic Of Gamers) Core i7 2gb Nvidia Gtx Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.