Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) (47553 Views)

DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) / SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by bernf16(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
...what on earth will make police men fired at a civilian! Was she firing a gun at them? Was she using weapon against the self-acclaimed police rots

In Nigeria of today, plsssssssssssssssssssssss, whenever u see a force man with or without a uniform, with a gun...kindly obey like 'mumu', doing the opposite may get us killed...until we start to reject this!!! we get at shot eventually

Both state & national assembly morons wont do the 'impeachment' saga to get this institutions doing the right thing...i really want to know the offence of this woman plsssssssssssssssss...so painful
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bad news every day......... Death news every day.......
Nairaland why....?
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nigeria would have been a better place, crime free country without the criminals called Nigerian police
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
obembet:
This is the reason why i don't pity Nigeria police... I wish army and fulani can kill more them
Don't worry very soon you will hear of the good news, but fools here will be sympathizing with them

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by stdammis(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
The main problem with Nigeria "check" no one checks the politicians so they use our money for themselves.

No one checks SARS so they kill anyhow.

We only need few justice driven civilians, and you will see changes trust me.

So this idiot that just killed a lady, you wanna tell me he doesn't have a family? Kids? Parents? Siblings? Let's start by tracing all this bad bloods.

They come out and misbehave, find out where they live, and one afternoon just stroll past his house and drop a friendly letter.

Dear sir,

I hope this doesn't find you well. Yesterday around 3pm at ijegun, you killed a lady who does not deserve to die like that.

We were just curious to see where you live then we found out you have a wife, and OMG your kid is so beautiful. Your mother that lives around ..... is living fine too. We are just wondering why dey get to keep their lives while you took someone's.

We dont know what to do yet, we just wanna let you know you are under our watch now.
Share this with colleagues that you really love. Until we decide what to do?
Yours sincerely.
Joe

Seems like a simple letter? smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by hahn(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
To gun down an unarmed civilian is easy but their IRT couldn't even scratch one soldier in a shootout. Instead they lost three lives instantly and two more later. I wonder what the I in their name stands for.

Truth be told, Nigerian police oppress civilians than any other force. They're the real enemies of the people. Imagine some SARS officers demanded 10k from my friend before they could follow him to arrest someone that duped him.

Following the Offa robbery, SARS officers were sent to protect the highway there. They started extorting public transport workers. Every checkpoint is #200 no story. According to what a transport worker told me.

On my way to Owerri, something similar happened along the highway in Delta State. Robbery was high there so they sent them to protect the people. Instead they started harassing transport workers. "Gimme my money make you dey go, no waste my time".

But what is more painful is that virtually every Nigerian does the same in his own profession. Teachers extort parents, journalists twist stories and quote people out of context for ulterior motives, mechanics install fake products so you can keep coming to them, doctors prescribe tests and procedures that are not necessary just to milk more money from you. Transport workers treat their passengers like slaves. Churches and mosques divert public funds to personal investments. And all.

It's a crazy country.

Now you see what I mean when I say revolution begins with you.

You forgot to add landlords

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
hahn:

You forgot to add landlords
I've never had one. Well, except my father. So I don't have examples of their deeds.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by hahn(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

I've never had one. Well, except my father. So I don't have examples of their deeds.

You lucky sonofabitch

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by stdammis(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

It was a stray bullet. They were chasing their so called yahoo boy, he shot at him and went his way without considering the impact of his action.
The bullet hit the woman and people tried to save her by taking her to the hospital but she died enroute, they came back for the police officers whom were oblivious of their actions as they have gone ahead seeking for further victims (yahoo boys) to extort, the shooter was killed immediately while others were beaten and they ran to the king's palace for refuge.
Police spokesman said they were on trail of suspected kidnapper (laffs) and it was a stray bullet, but investigation would be conducted to unravel what truly happened. (Investigation after conclusion, I tire)
God saved me sha, i just passed when the kasala happened

That's what I am talking about. Deliver instant justice. They will begin to understand that all actions have consequences.

Better still, mess with them psychologically. Send that letter!

I bet those that went took refuge will think twice before they shoot next time.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by charlieMan22(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
What the hell is wrong with this blood thirsty set of humans called Sars..
Is killing the innocent part of their job??
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
guuudy87:
Sars on d kill.. No be beat again cry
the story is not complete. So sars just went to her shop to shoot her. How far?
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by holluwizzy: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
To gun down an unarmed civilian is easy but their IRT couldn't even scratch one soldier in a shootout. Instead they lost three lives instantly and two more later. I wonder what the I in their name stands for.

Truth be told, Nigerian police oppress civilians than any other force. They're the real enemies of the people. Imagine some SARS officers demanded 10k from my friend before they could follow him to arrest someone that duped him.

Following the Offa robbery, SARS officers were sent to protect the highway there. They started extorting public transport workers. Every checkpoint is #200 no story. According to what a transport worker told me.

On my way to Owerri, something similar happened along the highway in Delta State. Robbery was high there so they sent them to protect the people. Instead they started harassing transport workers. "Gimme my money make you dey go, no waste my time".

But what is more painful is that virtually every Nigerian does the same in his own profession. Teachers extort parents, journalists twist stories and quote people out of context for ulterior motives, mechanics install fake products so you can keep coming to them, doctors prescribe tests and procedures that are not necessary just to milk more money from you. Transport workers treat their passengers like slaves. Churches and mosques divert public funds to personal investments. And all.

Thats the system of 9ja

It's a crazy country.

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by taiwolomo1: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
GodBlessedNiger:
We can not be continue looking for this killing of humans like chickens, time is coming that we all Nigerians we say enough to this killing.
Oga the time has come and u all mess it up! Where is sowere? Did u go out to support him? U here ranting on social media undecided abeg park jor
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
SARS be getting prepared for war.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Naso007: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sir, narrat what happened. Don't just come and tell us SARS killed a mother of three. I'm against the unfortunate incident. But brief us.
Thank you.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Vega100: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

It's a crazy country.

God bless u bro, I really need more Nigerians to think like this, this is what I keep saying and is going everywhere I am, Bigerians are such a terrible set of humans, our value system so debased , what the police and army does, everybody does it at their own work place... we are just so wicked and inhumane to ourselves, I don't know why... outside, it's not like that at all.. I'm really sad the way we behave . We behave like very low animals... very very low.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.