Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder (57357 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Eco Cleaning Products: The Sustainable Choice For A Cleaner World / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by SirLakes: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Mtcheew oga abeg go sleep ojare, just try to respect ur parent. Arrivedacci....

I know you are plain stupid, the comment I reacted to earlier says the woman intentionally brought a sick child to this world. There are some things that could have lead to the birth of the child and not necessarily intentional but a stupid fellow "You" jumped on it and started displaying your stupidity.

I'm done with you... DICKHEAD

Bye
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by MrEgghead(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
J111333:
It must be a Nigerian woman with the PhD, na so dem dey borrow borrow student loans dey get useless degrees.
One Nigerian nurse working at a military hospital was boasting to a patient that she was doing her PhD in nursing and her much more senior Philipino colleague asked her what was the use of paying for several students loans acquiring degrees when it wouldn't change her salary status at the hospital.
She was just opening her mouth anyhow and finally said she enjoyed going to school. That day, I concluded that most Nigerians acquire degrees just for show off.
When I tell people M.sc and PhDs are irrelevant in the clinical/Hospital setting, they take my words for granted.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Obere4u: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Optional09:
That center will be shut down if there is an Health
Information Privacy Rules in Nigerian. In the US it’s called HIPAA.

Many things are wrong with Nigeria. Government don’t understand importance and the concept of policies and citizens/information protection

Everything that goes on in Nigeria starts and stops at party level

Oga calm down.. How you take know the cleaner was informed about the woman matter.?

Maybe the woman use her mouth open her nyash when she was ranting.. During ranting, one can reveal a hidden secret
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by spiceadole: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
midolian:
I just feel... REGARDLESS, there are some things in life you don't use to mock others...e.g poverty, lack of children, deformity in children, etc
SS is not a deformity.
It is as a result of stupidity and ignorance of the parents

3 Likes

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, na u wan teach me?? ti moba sorogba e tan?? as in if i handle u finish, u wil knw i truly hail from Ekiti.

But anyways, i dont need dat, i have issues to atend to, i mean a worthy ones, i would b senseless to engage in an online trash with u. use to say something and i learn from it, he usually says dont wrestle with pigs so dat u dont become like it. Who am i to disrespect ur parent wen dey are nt my mate?? all i just knw is dat u can not allow ur MOTHER to face wat dat cleaner face
We don't know people are learning some positive things from us on here.
This is very good to know.
This will encourage us to ignore the uncultured ones more.
Keep it up Olawale.
Ignoring them kill them more.
Here is the quote and image for them brotherly,
If you wrestle with a pig, you will get dirty but the pig enjoy it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by OlawaleBammie: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
post=81233464:

We don't know people are learning some positive things from us on here.
This is very good to know.
This will encourage us to ignore the uncultured ones more.
Keep it up Olawale.
Ignoring them kill them more.
Here is the quote and image for them brotherly,
If you wrestle with a pig, you will get dirty but the pig enjoy it!
Waa gbayi my brother, u re always sighted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Waa gbayi my brother, u re always sighted.
One love bro.
We make love, not war!
Sweet dreams bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by sweetrace(f): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2019
The cleaner is displaying her insecurities, jealousy and wickedness. Who is a cleaner to know the medical details of anyone? That hospital needs to pay and seriously too. All these wicked people who keep acting like anyone with advantages in life is responsible for their disadvantages. Smh!!!!
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by sweetrace(f): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, na u wan teach me?? ti moba sorogba e tan?? as in if i handle u finish, u wil knw i truly hail from Ekiti.

But anyways, i dont need dat, i have issues to atend to, i mean a worthy ones, i would b senseless to engage in an online trash with u. use to say something and i learn from it, he usually says dont wrestle with pigs so dat u dont become like it. Who am i to disrespect ur parent wen dey are nt my mate?? all i just knw is dat u can not allow ur MOTHER to face wat dat cleaner face

What exactly did the cleaner face? What is bringing about her association with a patient in the hospital? Why does she know the medical details of a patient? That is why people get specific training for their jobs. A doctor will never tell the woman the hateful trash the cleaner said no matter the degree of provocation. These days, we have cleaners, househelps.... going about with a vile attitude looking for who to blame for their disadvantages. Some of these disadvantages are self inflicted.

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by OlawaleBammie: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2019
sweetrace:

What exactly did the cleaner face? What is bringing about her association with a patient in the hospital? Why does she know the medical details of a patient? That is why people get specific training for their jobs. A doctor will never tell the woman the hateful trash the cleaner said no matter the degree of provocation. These days, we have cleaners, househelps.... going about with a vile attitude looking for who to blame for their disadvantages. Some of these disadvantages are self inflicted.

Respect to u for sayin dis with composure, i stil maintain my stance tho. but i knw d so called phd holder must hav said the worse hence d provocation, av come across many made women and many of dem hav dis attitude if na we dey der, subjecting the minors ir who are not up to dem in financial or positional ranking to some sort of emotional trauma, dey even exhibit it at home to intimidate der husbands talk more of a cleaner. u understand wat i mean na sebi u b lady??
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by sweetrace(f): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

On point.
Except that having a child whose genotype is SS and who's having crises is not that much of a secret. It is a condition that people can see and know what's wrong with the child.
Again, I personally don't like people who carry their certificates on their foreheads. Why brag about your qualifications? Why harass people simply because you feel they are inferior to you? Who cares if you have five PhDs so long you don't pay their bills?
For Pete's sake, show off where and when it's necessary, not to cleaners who probably barely got through high school.
An emotionally harassed individual has only one goal: hit back where it hurts most and that's exactly what the cleaner did.

What is the evidence that the woman was showing off? Sounds more like a jealous and bitter cleaner being her nasty self. I’ve been to places where without any interactions, I heard the helps saying “with all her English and with all her money she can’t eat meat” or crap like that. I always choose to let them wallow in their ignorance. So I know how their bitterness spills out. It is only a bitter soul that can say what the cleaner said.

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by 9jaRealist: 12:39am On Aug 14, 2019
J111333:
It must be a Nigerian woman with the PhD, na so dem dey borrow borrow student loans dey get useless degrees.
One Nigerian nurse working at a military hospital was boasting to a patient that she was doing her PhD in nursing and her much more senior Philipino colleague asked her what was the use of paying for several students loans acquiring degrees when it wouldn't change her salary status at the hospital.
She was just opening her mouth anyhow and finally said she enjoyed going to school. That day, I concluded that most Nigerians acquire degrees just for show off.

Or perhaps to actually be better educated...
People (like the Philipino) who equate value of education with salary are FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATES! undecided
>
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by SmallmebigGod: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Optional09:

Many things are wrong with Nigeria. Government don’t understand importance and the concept of policies and citizens/information protection

Kindly share which part of the HIPAA was breached here. The woman is also a staff of the hospital, and this was just an information she saw in the line of her duty. She didn't share it outside the hospital. May be disrespect and insult to client but breach of privacy I will need to see which rule was broken.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Optional09: 1:18am On Aug 14, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

Kindly share which part of the HIPAA was breached here. The woman is also a staff of the hospital, and this was just an information she saw in the line of her duty. She didn't share it outside the hospital. May be disrespect and insult to client but breach of privacy I will need to see which rule was broken.

I would sue any medical facility that has the cleaner insulting me with my child health condition, how the cleaner gets to know my child’s health condition is the bridge of patients private information rules by the hospital. SS is not writing on anyone’s forehead.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 14, 2019
In conclusion, dz post has created a renewed awareness on the ignorance motivated disease (STUPID SENSE DISEASE) SSD.
THIS WILL PASS AN INFORMATION TO ALL THE READERS OF DZ POST DT WE CAN PUT AN END TO SICKLE CELLS DISEASE IF WE LOVE WITH OUR BRAINS AND NOT OUR HEART.
DESPITE THE INFORMATION IN THE WORLD, SOME PEOPLE ARE MOTIVATED BY IGNORANCE AND IGNORE THE RISKS POSED BY HBss.
AS vs AS
AS vs SS
SS vs SS
MY PEOPLE PERISH COZ DY LACK KNOWLEDGE.
PLS KEEP THE INFORMATION ACTIVE.
WE DO NOT WANT PhD holders to bring children living with SSD to dz world anymore.
Nigeria has the highest number of people living with SSD in the world.
Thanks to the op for posting this important discussion that took place in the center.
CLEANER VS PhD holder.
No mockery here.
Lesson learnt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by SmallmebigGod: 1:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Optional09:

I would sue any medical facility that has the cleaner insulting me with my child health condition, how the cleaner gets to know my child’s health condition is the bridge of patients private information rules by the hospital. SS is not writing on anyone’s forehead.
You can sue for insulting, but you won't win that privacy except you prove she disclosed it to someone that doesn't know. All hospital staffs passively or actively get patient info. It is unavoidable. That is the reason why all cadre of staffs must sign/take a oath to protect patients privacy. Like someone can walk into the hospital clinic. By seeing the name of doctor attending to him or by seeing the building he entered or tests ordered, I can know the primary disease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by ityP(m): 1:48am On Aug 14, 2019
Lemme go to Twitter to school the foolish doctor who tweeted this

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by ityP(m): 1:52am On Aug 14, 2019
It seems the foolish doc has taken down the tweet. Plus he is a Buhari fan, so that explains much

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by ezewealth(m): 1:54am On Aug 14, 2019
One big man say, e better make dem kill am, than to disgrace am

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by awoluyi(m): 3:05am On Aug 14, 2019
Whenever I am taunted to the point of getting angry, I quickly remember the saying that "Do not fight with a pig, it will make you dirty and it will be happy for it." At times I talk like Jesus Christ who woukd say "Forgive them for they know not what they are doing." Operating with these two phrases, I control my anger and I also avoid getting involved in arguments with people I do not have an idea of their intelligence. The PhD woman must have learnt a lesson from the encounter with the cleaner.

2 Likes

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 14, 2019
Dayuummm....!!!!!!

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by capitalzero: 6:10am On Aug 14, 2019
Nobody is sacking anybody. She did nothing wrong. SS is not an hidden illness especially in children. How can she be bragging about her UK PhD certificate?Nonsense. People feel health workers are immune to insults as if they would allow others to insult them in their respective offices without insulting back.

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by capitalzero: 6:11am On Aug 14, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

Than you.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by capitalzero: 6:11am On Aug 14, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

Thank you.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by capitalzero: 6:13am On Aug 14, 2019
spiceadole:

SS is not a deformity.

The woman is an ignorant PhD holder.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by IamCharles123: 6:20am On Aug 14, 2019
virago:

But there's a cure for sickle cell disease so what is the cleaner on about
First of all there's no cure, its only managed, secondly giving birth to ss child now simply means you are ignorant or foolish, so the phd woman was either ignorant or very foolish.

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by IamCharles123: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2019
spiceadole:

SS is not a deformity.
Its not just ignorant, just couples while dating know their genotype to be AS AS, yet they still proceed to marry out of love and probably religion, i will say they r foolish.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by capitalzero: 6:24am On Aug 14, 2019
Saintp:
All these low class people can have bad mouth eeeh. A keke napep driver for instance will insult someone driving an SUV and calling it scrap just because they SUV guy did not allow him go in front of him in a traffic situation. They just look for any little opportunity to pour their frustration on people better than them.

What makes suv owner better than keke driver? Suv owner may be childless and suffering from a terminal illness while make owner is happily married with kid. We should all learn to treat others with respect.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by IamCharles123: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2019
sweetrace:

What is the evidence that the woman was showing off? Sounds more like a jealous and bitter cleaner being her nasty self. I’ve been to places where without any interactions, I heard the helps saying “with all her English and with all her money she can’t eat meat” or crap like that. I always choose to let them wallow in their ignorance. So I know how their bitterness spills out. It is only a bitter soul that can say what the cleaner said.
If we are having a misunderstanding and the next thing u say is, i have a phd from uk. You are obviously showing off. Like no one asked about your educational background in our argument.
Besides how can someone be that well traveled and well educated not kno that AS AS dont get married.

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Judolisco(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2019
Optional09:

u are correct bro

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Printerscanner: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2019
midolian:
I just feel... REGARDLESS, there are some things in life you don't use to mock others...e.g poverty, lack of children, deformity in children, etc

Yes, it is not good to mock people with natural occurrences because these occurrences are beyond human control. However, having SS children is not a natural occurrence, rather it is a result of stupidity. A PhD holder that gave birth to a SS child should have his/her PhD certificate withdrawn because stupid people are not qualified to hold PhD degree.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Good Reasons Why You Must Take Corn Pap. / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.