Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder (57355 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Eco Cleaning Products: The Sustainable Choice For A Cleaner World / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by BrainSanitizer: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2019
sweetrace:

What is the evidence that the woman was showing off? Sounds more like a jealous and bitter cleaner being her nasty self. I’ve been to places where without any interactions, I heard the helps saying “with all her English and with all her money she can’t eat meat” or crap like that. I always choose to let them wallow in their ignorance. So I know how their bitterness spills out. It is only a bitter soul that can say what the cleaner said.
Maybe you should look at the tweet again. It says she was calling them names and bragging how she has a PhD from UK.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by UnusualJhay(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2019
Gbas Gbos! !!!

grin grin grin
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Who else if not a Nigerian woman. PhD my foot
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by may320: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2019
capitalzero:
What makes suv owner better than keke driver? Suv owner may be childless and suffering from a terminal illness while make owner is happily married with kid. We should all learn to treat others with respect.
Sometimes those illiterates or semi-illiterate act out of inferiority complex even if you don't do/say anything as such to warrant such insults.

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by sweetrace(f): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Maybe you should look at the tweet again. It says she was calling them names and bragging how she has a PhD from UK.

I read the tweet and that is not evidence. I’ve worked into a place and the only interaction I had with the maintenance staff was to exchange greetings. Later, I heard I was strutting around, showing off and insulting them. I though they were talking about someone else. People perceive others based on their mindset. She is not responsible for their insecurities. She actually has no business with the cleaners at a hospital. They probably heard her talking on the phone and her conversation about her achievements reared up their ugly. Because there’s nothing a woman can do to warrant such a statement from another.

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by ityP(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2019
sweetrace:

I read the tweet and that is not evidence. I’ve worked into a place and the only interaction I had with the maintenance staff was to exchange greetings. Later, I heard I was strutting around, showing off and insulting them. I though they were talking about someone else. People perceive others based on their mindset. She is not responsible for their insecurities. She actually has no business with the cleaners at a hospital. They probably heard her talking on the phone and her conversation about her achievements reared up their ugly. Because there’s nothing a woman can do to warrant such a statement from another.

You are wise

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by obentenyson(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2019
SirVintageCock:
All this people shouting that the center be shut down should hide their faces in shame. Obviously, the licensed professionals didn't talk back at her while the PhD holder should've known better not to meddle in fracas with frustrated and buharised Nigerians. Imagine what she must have said to get hospital cleaners that often minds their business to go overboard. She got served that's all.
Nobody is losing their license, the cleaner can only be sacked if it so pleases the management.
did the person that posted this issue tell you what led to the lady who claim to have her phd in d UK say what she said to the nurses? its like some of u don't know how useless most of this hospital nurses her.. no respect.. my dad that is 70, u go see how them go dey treat the old man like some shit, not until they figured out that he was a friend to the Doctor before they started behaving like someone with sense. obviously one of those nurses must have provoked that lady to brag about her PhD n the rest but the idiot that posted this won't post about what led to all this issue.. them suppose sack that cleaner.....

2 Likes

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by BrainSanitizer: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2019
sweetrace:

The bolded is laughable to say the least. How on earth did you arrive at that conclusion? Your argument is not entirely impossible. However, except you are a staff of the hospital in question, the only information available for discourse is the one contained in the tweet.
Oh, except of course she's your kind.
And hey! SS children aren't accidents. People bring them to the world due to their stupidity and/or ignorance. You see, the so called "unimportant", "uneducated" cleaner is more enlightened than your bragging PhD holder friend. Live with it!

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by sweetrace(f): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2019
IamCharles123:

If we are having a misunderstanding and the next thing u say is, i have a phd from uk. You are obviously showing off. Like no one asked about your educational background in our argument.
Besides how can someone be that well traveled and well educated not kno that AS AS dont get married.

Is the evidence the tweet? People make up stories to justify their insecurities, jealousy and undiluted wickedness.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by sweetrace(f): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

The bolded is laughable to say the least. How on earth did you arrive at that conclusion? Your argument is not entirely impossible. However, except you are a staff of the hospital in question, the only information available for discourse is the one contained in the tweet.
Oh, except of course she's your kind.
And hey! SS children aren't accidents. People bring them to the world due to their stupidity and/or ignorance. You see, the so called "unimportant", "uneducated" cleaner is more enlightened than your bragging PhD holder friend. Live with it!

So, I can go on Twitter and write anything and it will be the gospel truth right? because a cleaner says a baby has sickle cell anemia makes it true right? There can be so many congenital diseases that can be at work here, but your ignorant, bitter and loath full cleaner friend could come with only sicker. I mentioned the phone because from experience I know that people who hate their lives thrive on listening and watching others to pull them down. They know they can NEVER have any interactions so they make up vile stories. And yes, I will rather be a friend to someone with a PhD than your cleaner. Her PhD tells me she is focused, tenacious, ambitious, busy, confident, and upwardly mobile. She is not responsible for your cleaners disadvantages which, from her attitude, are self inflicted. We have people who come from poor backgrounds striving to succeed. If the ignorant public should give that cleaner millions, she will spend all on trying to show she has arrived.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by IamCharles123: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2019
sweetrace:

Is the evidence the tweet? People make up stories to justify their insecurities, jealousy and undiluted wickedness.
U can say the tweet all together was a lie, that's possible.
There's also no evidence to show the clearner make such statement as well. We are judging base on the tweet.
The uk phd holder said this, the cleaner said that.
There's no evidence to show if any of them actually said anything.
I dont see why u r saying there's no evidence the woman was bragging.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by IamCharles123: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2019
sweetrace:

So, I can go on Twitter and write anything and it will be the gospel truth right? because a cleaner says a baby has sickle cell anemia makes it true right? There can be so many congenital diseases that can be at work here, but your ignorant, bitter and loath full cleaner friend could come with only sicker. I mentioned the phone because from experience I know that people who hate their lives thrive on listening and watching others to pull them down. They know they can NEVER have any interactions so they make up vile stories. And yes, I will rather be a friend to someone with a PhD than your cleaner. Her PhD tells me she is focused, tenacious, ambitious, busy, confident, and upwardly mobile. She is not responsible for your cleaners disadvantages which, from her attitude, are self inflicted. We have people who come from poor backgrounds striving to succeed. If the ignorant public should give that cleaner millions, she will spend all on trying to show she has arrived.
You are taking this too personal, and making assumption anyhow, besides its just a tweeter story.
judge it base on what it is, a tweeter story and nothing more.
Unless you knew the people involved personally.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by IamCharles123: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2019
obentenyson:
did the person that posted this issue tell you what led to the lady who claim to have her phd in d UK say what she said to the nurses? its like some of u don't know how useless most of this hospital nurses her.. no respect.. my dad that is 70, u go see how them go dey treat the old man like some shit, not until they figured out that he was a friend to the Doctor before they started behaving like someone with sense. obviously one of those nurses must have provoked that lady to brag about her PhD n the rest but the idiot that posted this won't post about what led to all this issue.. them suppose sack that cleaner.....
Its a two way thing, u and ur dad are not the only people in nigeria, u cant say all nigerian nurse and hospital cleaners are rude because of ur dad experience, so also we can't say all uk phd holders are right in an argument.
We are judging base on the tweet. The woman was bragging about her uk phd and the cleaner told her the plain truth. U cant be bragging about being a phd holder and be stupid enough to give birth to ss.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by doctokwus: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2019
ityP:
It seems the foolish doc has taken down the tweet. Plus he is a Buhari fan, so that explains much
He must have realised his folly after being scolded or educated by his betters.
Same foolishness displayed by a nurse on Facebook or Twitter that was stigmatising HIV patients that came to her centre.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by ityP(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2019
doctokwus:

Same foolishness displayed by a nurse on Facebook or Twitter that was stigmatising HIV patients that came to her centre.

Such so called professionals are a disgrace to the Medical profession
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Saintp(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2019
capitalzero:

What makes suv owner better than keke driver? Suv owner may be childless and suffering from a terminal illness while make owner is happily married with kid. We should all learn to treat others with respect.

You are right and that Is the issue I'm trying to highlight. The people in the "low class " do not know that they may be better than the so called "high class".
But because they feel inferior already, they always exhibit aggressiveness to those "high class" out of frustration even when it is not necessary.
Like the keke guy I witnessed some time ago, there was no need for the keke guy to go to the extent he went to tongue lash the SUV guy even when he the keke driver is the one at fault and he knows it.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by sweetrace(f): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
IamCharles123:

You are taking this too personal, and making assumption anyhow, besides its just a tweeter story.
judge it base on what it is, a tweeter story and nothing more.
Unless you knew the people involved personally.

It is impossible for me to accept using the ailment of one’s baby to hurt the person.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by komodapson(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
J111333:
It must be a Nigerian woman with the PhD, na so dem dey borrow borrow student loans dey get useless degrees.
One Nigerian nurse working at a military hospital was boasting to a patient that she was doing her PhD in nursing and her much more senior Philipino colleague asked her what was the use of paying for several students loans acquiring degrees when it wouldn't change her salary status at the hospital.
She was just opening her mouth anyhow and finally said she enjoyed going to school. That day, I concluded that most Nigerians acquire degrees just for show off.

Absolutely for title
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by dochenaj: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
When I read the title I came to the thread curios to know how a cleaner could rubbish a PhD holder and after I read the response of the cleaner, I couldn't help but stand and spiral into laughter.
Sickle cell disease is a completely avoidable disease and when I see literate parents with children with the disease, I can't help but be amazed at them.
Now in reference to the "over sabi" guy that was shouting about confidentiality breach and litigation. Sickle cell disease is something you can identify on the outside, and moreover if the hospital is the hospital the patient always visits during crisis, you don't need to read the patient notes to know that the child has sickle cell disease.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by virago(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
IamCharles123:

First of all there's no cure, its only managed, secondly giving birth to ss child now simply means you are ignorant or foolish, so the phd woman was either ignorant or very foolish.

I heard otherwise about a cure
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by capitalzero: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Saintp:

You are right and that Is the issue I'm trying to highlight. The people in the "low class " do not know that they may be better than the so called "high class".
But because they feel inferior already, they always exhibit aggressiveness to those "high class" out of frustration even when it is not necessary.
Like the keke guy I witnessed some time ago, there was no need for the keke guy to go to the extent he went to tongue lash the SUV guy even when he the keke driver is the one at fault and he knows it.
that is true. okada riders are even worse
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Theyoungmatron: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
obentenyson:
The poster mentioned a cleaner but you are here with your embittered mind crying about nurses. Face your problem abeg.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Theyoungmatron: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
doctokwus:

You must always find a way to rope nurses in to inflate your points.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by obentenyson(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
The poster mentioned a cleaner but you are here with your embittered mind crying about nurses. Face your problem abeg.
it obvious your dehydrated Brain didn't read through the post n think instead u just bitch-dived to start reacting like a chemical.....
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Theyoungmatron: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
obentenyson:
it obvious your dehydrated Brain didn't read through the post n think instead u just bitch-dived to start reacting like a chemical.....
YOU ARE NOT COMMUNICATING WITH your disjointed excuse of a sentence.........
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by obentenyson(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
YOU ARE NOT COMMUNICATING WITH your disjointed excuse of a sentence.........
or your are the one who lacks the ability to Understand... I don't have ur time.... just tell your mum to stop dressing naked on the street of Lagos again, if u don't want her to be called names in public.. have a nice day defending trash...
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Theyoungmatron: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
obentenyson:
or your are the one who lacks the ability to Understand... I don't have ur time.... just tell your mum to stop dressing naked on the street of Lagos again, if u don't want her to be called names in public.. have a nice day defending trash...
Lagos?? The capital of the mad world? I can't be found 5000 miles near that filth. No wonder you are ranting like a frustrated lunatic. Perpetual resident of a mad city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by obentenyson(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Lagos?? The capital of the mad world? I can't be found 5000 miles near that filth. No wonder you are ranting like a frustrated lunatic. Perpetual resident of a mad city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you just said Lagos is capital for mad people. You just stated another reason why the woman is naked on a bike. she is obviously mad... ode...
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Theyoungmatron: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
obentenyson:
you just said Lagos is capital for mad people. You just stated another reason why the woman is naked on a bike. she is obviously mad... ode...
Disjointed man. Have no idea what you mad lots are talking about or maybe your mad highness is referring to another thread. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Evangkatsoulis: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

You can sue for insulting, but you won't win that privacy except you prove she disclosed it to someone that doesn't know. All hospital staffs passively or actively get patient info. It is unavoidable. That is the reason why all cadre of staffs must sign/take a oath to protect patients privacy. Like someone can walk into the hospital clinic. By seeing the name of doctor attending to him or by seeing the building he entered or tests ordered, I can know the primary disease

Gbam! Anytime I go to UPTH I also get to see HIV patients queuing to get anti retroviral drugs. Suppose I see someone I know nko? And dey look normal. And I am just an ENT patient o.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by obentenyson(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Disjointed man. Have no idea what you mad lots are talking about or maybe your mad highness is referring to another thread. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
baba, go n chill , ur madness done enter market....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Good Reasons Why You Must Take Corn Pap. / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.