Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,021 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder (57354 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Eco Cleaning Products: The Sustainable Choice For A Cleaner World / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by komodapson(m): 2:08am On Aug 16, 2019
J111333:
It must be a Nigerian woman with the PhD, na so dem dey borrow borrow student loans dey get useless degrees.
One Nigerian nurse working at a military hospital was boasting to a patient that she was doing her PhD in nursing and her much more senior Philipino colleague asked her what was the use of paying for several students loans acquiring degrees when it wouldn't change her salary status at the hospital.
She was just opening her mouth anyhow and finally said she enjoyed going to school. That day, I concluded that most Nigerians acquire degrees just for show off.

Don't mind dem....nah for status symbol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Good Reasons Why You Must Take Corn Pap. / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.