Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story (6807 Views)

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Uncledare4:
what was ur experience like?, cos I lost mine to sex worker too
It was last year.
I was 24. I was having mad sexual urges I couldn't cope. One thing led to another I stumbled on a thread in sexuality section : Ashawo thread. I learnt about an app InMessage. I downloaded the app. Lo and behold I saw girls displaying their wares.
Bear in mind that I couldn't muster courage to enter olosho house. So I saw a girl on the app that tickled my fancy.

She charged me 7K for the night.

I regret that day with my life.

On the said day I withdrew 15K... Paid 4k for the hotel and when the girl came she said she was hungry I bought her food and suya.

We now started gisting. I delayed to initiate sex in order to free my self and get acquainted with her. She has this bossy attitude.
Now after sometime I felt it's time for show. She requested for her money. As I was counting it she quickly snapped the money from my hand. I was naïve, I didn't want to drag with her. I wanted to give her 4k before and then 3k after but she collected the whole money. I asked her to bathe she talk say she just finished bathing before coming.

Now I didn't know how to start doing the do.
She then said if I want to fvck I should remove her clothes. I was boiling in anger.

Well, I removed her clothes and she helped, I tried sucking her boobs but it was bitter. I guess she must have rubbed something there cos she was drinking some bitters when she came to the hotel room. Bro I stopped. I tried kissing her lips it was too tick. I just wonder the kind girl I carry. I wanted to ask her to leave but my money won't just waste.

I then brought the kiss condom I bought earlier. I tried inserting but I didn't get my way. I asked her to help me. She inserted it. I was afraid the thing no enter well but she said it has entered. The tip of the condom didn't align. I later found out its like that.

I come put prick na... The sensation was sweet. She was just lying like a typical log of wood. I mean no moaning. Barely 2 minutes I poured. She started laughing out loud. I was ashamed of my self. I went to dispose the condom. After washing up. I came to do second round but babe refused. Babe say she wan sleep. I was furious.

Before we met she said she will give me BJ, I then ask her to give me the BJ since she doesn't want me to do again. She talk say make I suck her pussy first. I weak at this point. I left her and started pressing my phone. She dozed off. I locked the door and hid the key. I didn't sleep well that night.
When day broke she said I should come and kiss her goodbye.

Omo see vex.
She left and I slept off.

Since then till now I've never had sex again .
It was a bad experience

12 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
What state did it happen
Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Berg619:
What state did it happen
Abia.

Why do you ask?
Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nothing I guess the oloshos are different all over the states

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

Abia.

Why do you ask?
I am new on naira land how can I post a topic like u did

Am a virgin also oo and I want to break it
Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by VicYo(m): 12:49am On Aug 13, 2019
The girl Bleep me well.... We are bleeping when her mom just arrive and I quickly hide under their long 3 seated .... grin grin grin I spent 20 min before her mom could stand up and go to the kitchen or outside sha....

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by cooooooks(m): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Don't lose your virginity to a hooker guys.

And if you plan to, use one who knows about your virginity and is willing to help you.

Kirchhoff01:

It was last year.
I was 24. I was having mad sexual urges I couldn't cope. One thing led to another I stumbled on a thread in sexuality section : Ashawo thread. I learnt about an app InMessage. I downloaded the app. Lo and behold I saw girls displaying their wares.
Bear in mind that I couldn't muster courage to enter olosho house. So I saw a girl on the app that tickled my fancy.

On the said day I withdrew 15K... Paid 4k for the hotel and when the girl came she said she was hungry I bought her food and suya.

We now started gisting. I delayed to initiate sex in order to free my self and get acquainted with her. She has this bossy attitude.
Now after sometime I felt it's time for show. She requested for her money. As I was counting it she quickly snapped the money from my hand. I was naïve, I didn't want to drag with her. I wanted to give her 4k before and then 3k after but she collected the whole money. I asked her to bathe she talk say she just finished bathing before coming.

She then said if I want to fvck I should remove her clothes. I was boiling in anger.

Well, I removed her clothes and she helped, I tried sucking her boobs but it was bitter. I guess she must have rubbed something there cos she was drinking some bitters when she came to the hotel room. Bro I stopped. I tried kissing her lips it was too tick. I just wonder the kind girl I carry. I wanted to ask her to leave but my money won't just waste.

I then brought the kiss condom I bought earlier. I tried inserting but I didn't get my way. I asked her to help me. She inserted it. I was afraid the thing no enter well but she said it has entered. The tip of the condom didn't align. I later found out its like that.

I come put prick na... The sensation was sweet. She was just lying like a typical log of wood. I mean no moaning. Barely 2 minutes I poured. She started laughing out loud. I was ashamed of my self. I went to dispose the condom. After washing up. I came to do second round but babe refused. Babe say she wan sleep. I was furious.

Before we met she said she will give me BJ, I then ask her to give me the BJ since she doesn't want me to do again. She talk say make I suck her pussy first. I weak at this point. I left her and started pressing my phone. She dozed off. I locked the door and hid the key. I didn't sleep well that night.

Omo see vex.

It was a bad experience
Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Kirchhoff01(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2019
cooooooks:
Don't lose your virginity to a hooker guys.

And if you plan to, use one who knows about your virginity and is willing to help you.

That was a great mistake from me
Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by BucketMan: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Bro i'm almost doing this too, my gf is a virgin and i'm also a virgin, imagine how awkward it'll be during sex..
Many have advised i go to hoes to disvirgin myself so that i can be more experienced with my girl.

I no know wetin to do again sef

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

It was last year.

Omo see vex.

It was a bad experience
bro na so e dey be o. mine too was similar I think the olosho knew I was a novice and she was being so rude and impatient, I only thrust like 7times before she forcefully got up and start demanding for more money so I just left in anger. it was another tym I properly disvirgined and ejaculated

6 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by bluefilm: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

It was last year.

Omo see vex.

It was a bad experience

Sorry sir.

That was an extremely bad and terrible and horrible experience.

Ndo.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by lincsnuel: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2019
It woul be logical to say that you Sir, are a 2 min man! grin

It is well bro.

Do you stay in Umuahia or Aba?

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Weird
Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
IgiveLadiesBj:
Weird
I know
Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by makeherscream(m): 3:32am On Aug 17, 2019
I had my first sex when I was 15 with a blind girl . she was my new neighbor we live in the same compound. she was 22 7years older than me . I use to help her around the compound anytime her parents are not around . this girl was the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life her smiles can easily make a sadist laugh. she is tall, fair in completion, red lips and nice butt. in fact she is everything a man want in a woman . anytime I ask her how she lost her sight she reply me with tears in her eyes . one faithful day I went to her apartment to see how she is doing .when I enter her room I was shock behold the sexist body i have seen in my life she was sleeping unclad no pant . I said to my self I think its time to practice the BF I have been watching . I jump into the bed and started kissing her and she woke up I was expecting her to shout for help to my greatest surprise she hold me so tight and whisper into my hear give it to me I want it .after about 2 or 3 minutes I was done .after the sex I ask her again how she lost her sight she told me everything I need to know about her. she said it all happened when she was 18 years old she said she wake up one day to discovered that she could not see anything again I feel very sorry for her. it was just the beginning of our sweet sensation we had almost everyday sex .until one day my father make an announcement that we are going to our new house. I was weak when I heard this in fact I almost cry. when I told her the news she couldn't hold the tears back she was crying like a baby. that was how I ended up with ehimwenma the esan girl that i will never forgett in my life.

she died a year after I left her. when my mother break the sad news to me I was devastated in fact I was guilty I was feeling like I killed her that was the saddest day of my life

moral lesson

never you have sex with an handicap because they have feelings too.

RIP ehimwenma you will forever be in my mind

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by abbatoir(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by romenna: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2019
If u give olosho chance to oppress u, she go show u a different brand of wickedness

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by SaucyBenks(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2019
romenna:
If u give olosho chance to oppress u, she go show u a different brand of wickedness
call these bitches "prostitues!"

That olosho of a thing is too cool in my opinion angry

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by IamPlato(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
One Day One Girl Fell On Me by accident and Something Just Came Out Of My Dick.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Like if you're still a virgin share if you don't know what sex is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
IamPlato:
One Day One Girl Fell On Me by accident and Something Just Came Out Of My Dick.
Hahahah
Mad man
Re: How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story by Kingsteve(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
makeherscream:
I had my first sex when I was 15 with a blind girl . she was my new neighbor we live in the same compound. she was 22 7years older than me . I use to help her around the compound anytime her parents are not around . this girl was the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life her smiles can easily make a sadist laugh. she is tall, fair in completion, red lips and nice butt. in fact she is everything a man want in a woman . anytime I ask her how she lost her sight she reply me with tears in her eyes . one faithful day I went to her apartment to see how she is doing .when I enter her room I was shock behold the sexist body i have seen in my life she was sleeping unclad no pant . I said to my self I think its time to practice the BF I have been watching . I jump into the bed and started kissing her and she woke up I was expecting her to shout for help to my greatest surprise she hold me so tight and whisper into my hear give it to me I want it .after about 2 or 3 minutes I was done .after the sex I ask her again how she lost her sight she told me everything I need to know about her. she said it all happened when she was 18 years old she said she wake up one day to discovered that she could not see anything again I feel very sorry for her. it was just the beginning of our sweet sensation we had almost everyday sex .until one day my father make an announcement that we are going to our new house. I was weak when I heard this in fact I almost cry. when I told her the news she couldn't hold the tears back she was crying like a baby. that was how I ended up with ehimwenma the esan girl that i will never forgett in my life.

she died a year after I left her. when my mother break the sad news to me I was devastated in fact I was guilty I was feeling like I killed her that was the saddest day of my life

moral lesson

never you have sex with an handicap because they have feelings too.

RIP ehimwenma you will forever be in my mind

Awww...sad ending.
cry

(1) (Reply)

See The Tribe Where Groom Must Sleep With Bride Aunty Before Marriage / Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend In The Face After He Caught Her Cheating (photos) / Relationships: When Is The Right Time To Insist On A Hiv Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.