Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) (33237 Views)

Police Arrest 5 Robbery Suspects Who Pretended To Be EFCC Officials In Abia / Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs / How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by Richie77: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Naija police......
Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by gabsmilez(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kingpee2:
I don’t trust our police men when it comes to arresting,are you sure you arrested the right criminals?
even with the guns u are seeing? Chai
Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by Vainglory: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jimiyung:
The police just arrested innocent people and took pictures. How can 100 armed robbers be on badabry road.. Then we have over 10,000 robber and kidnapper on benin-ore expressway
That your comment is childish and uncalled for. Learn to applaud our policemen when they do a good job. Anyway, the day you fall victim to these criminals you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by West2019(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fake news ,those people re boko haram
Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by poweredcom(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
obembet:

Forget all of them are Hausa/ Fulani... FG will transfer the case to Abuja and release them iness than 2 week.

If u still believe Nigeria police/SARS, u are still in 17 century

Stop all these biased accusation

Wat do u mean

Crime is crime
Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by Revolva(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
shigishege:
whether d fault is from d police or the poster of d news, d picture does not reflect d people police are talking about. dis people in dis picture are more of nothern extract and are the police saying they arested these notorious daredevil kidnappers and robbers with such a sophisticated weapon and gadgets within Lagos?? I don't believe so. even moreso that news nowadays has become something DAT must be verified before u can believe them. a lot of bloggers posting lies and anything they feel like.

I am surprised that picture is fake that road is long to the point ehnnn

So how come we de see riffles and evidence and army uniform this is a road I take almost twice a week

Abeg na fake picture be dis oo who posted this

Again how can there be 100 arm robber in that road oh exxagerated
Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by stanleysani(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
only Fulani people
Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by somehow: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kingpee2:
I don’t trust our police men when it comes to arresting,are you sure you arrested the right criminals?
so who then do you trust so that they can come and replace police?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by chisani(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2019
This is commendable but let's them separate the guilty ones from the innocent. We know how it work here.
Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by badman007(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2019
Almangiri Fall On You...
Re: Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) by Jimiyung(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
As an adult, i would expect you to know that “100 people” is a lot. Just try picturing 100 people, then you would understand why i said that...
Vainglory:
That your comment is childish and uncalled for. Learn to applaud our policemen when they do a good job. Anyway, the day you fall victim to these criminals you will understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers / Man Kills Friend Over Phone In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / I Was Dismissed From Army –robbery Suspect (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.