Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:57 PM

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation (19374 Views)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by MrGidifeed: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Joe received his first Strike for provocation for making a volatile situation worse. Joe got into a verbal argument with Tacha and left his couch to sit next to Tacha to provoke her. He then removed her duvet agitating an already irritable Tacha. Biggie asked Joe if agitating an already provoked person was a wise decision? He cautioned him to promote peace, happiness and fun during his stay in the Pepper Dem House.

After receiving a warning for other bursts of anger, Biggie issued Tacha her first Strike for serving it back as e dey hot to Joe when she hit him. He advised that she should have handled herself better and diffused the situation by walking away. He warned all the Housemates to control their temper or they will lose their place in his House. If either Joe or Tacha receive two more Strikes they will be Disqualified from Biggie's House.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-biggie-issues-joe-and-tacha-their-first-strike/

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by bravesoul247(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2019
I think Tacha should have earned this strike way before now sef. Anyway, na Vskit I de use hold side these days. Best comedy app ever

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Yẹ yẹ strike

No be so dem give cceecci (child of hate) strike then?
What change did it make?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by ainas247: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2019
cool Good news for those who are watching...
some of us cant eat
when Chelsea went to old traford 4 Nothing

Rank your business fast on Google
and enjoy free traffic. chat up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by MicheyJ1: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2019
I'll be so disappointed if Tacha wins this bbn.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by thisnaijaguy: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Kids in da house
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by ProfEinstein: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2019
Joe is cocky and such an asshole, he deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by davodyguy: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Someone had the audacity to damage the phone of a major sponsor.
The value of the phone was put at N150,000.

Such a girl can use hammer to hit anyone

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by davodyguy: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
Kids in da house
Real kids oo
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by superior1: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Yeye dey smell
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by gabazin080(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2019
am I d only one who doesn't watch this useless show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by deebee13(f): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2019
gabazin080:

Aren't you tired of asking this question?
All you need to do is jump to the next thread since this one is not something you watch!

You fall in the same category as those who watch the "useless" show, by commenting on a post about the "useless" show...

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by davodyguy: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Yẹ yẹ strike

No be so dem give cceecci (child of hate) strike then?
What change did it make?
She we t on to be the 1st runner up and now has more endorsement than the others.
Nigerians love bullshiiit and we celebrate mediocrity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by Datapatrick: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2019
I expected it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2019
davodyguy:
Someone had the audacity to damage the phone of a major sponsor.
The value of the phone was put at N150,000.

Such a girl can use hammer to hit anyone

The show is scripted.

Maybe it was a stunt
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by baddosky1: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Jobless Nigerian youths in their thousands trooped out to for the auditioning of a reality show which will see the winner going home with N60m and an SUV...

Some were injured during a stampede, some fainted because of congestion and fatigue and had to be rushed to the hospital...

The organizers of the show overlooked all that and went ahead to select people who were specially handpicked like a former south west politician's son and a serving police officer in the UK.

And even now, so many of them are watching and will spend their feeding allowances and last card to vote for people who don't know they exist and enrichen the organisers!

When will Nigerian youths borrow N5 sense? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by DennisEche(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2019
gabazin080:
I guess you are millionaire and better than those who watches the show.
You not watching the show doesn't make you better than those who watch. So swerve

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2019
gabazin080:

Who cares if you are left behind?

Wise man

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by avrex3k(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2019
baddosky1:
Jobless Nigerian youths in their thousands trooped out to for the auditioning of a reality show which will see the winner going home with N60m and an SUV...

Some were injured during a stampede, some fainted because of congestion and fatigue and had to be rushed to the hospital...

The organizers of the show overlooked all that and went ahead to select people who were specially handpicked like a former south west politician's son and a serving police officer in the UK.

And even now, so many of them are watching and will spend their feeding allowances and last card to vote for people who don't know they exist and enrichen the organisers!

When will Nigerian youths borrow N5 sense? undecided if average Nigeria youth can think this way sky is not the limit believe me angry

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by avrex3k(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2019
If only Nigeria youth can think this way sky is not the limit angry
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by tomdon(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

They plenty oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons / Download Anikulapo (2022) Yoruba Movie By Kunle Afolayan / Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Wins Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.