Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? (14119 Views)

Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2019
khia:

STFU.

Shitty ass of Amarica
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2019
khia:

At least you admit that you are a LYING piece of shyt.
I wasnt myself when i wrote it ,i was feeling sleepy and stressed-out thats not my comment.
It dosent change the fact that u ar Dxlx let me keep my cool o dont have another monikker
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by khia: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
I wasnt myself when i wrote it ,i was feeling sleepy and stressed-out thats not my comment.
It dosent change the fact that u ar Dxlx let me keep my cool o dont have another monikker

No excuses, you are a LYING piece of shyt.
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Emmanuell90(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Emmanuel get use to them o grin
Lol.. I'll try.. O It's quite hard getting used to such stupidity tho
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by pkang: 6:34am On Aug 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...... ....No be the same heart problem kanu nwanko use score goal for world cup final grin grin grin ,So a man receiving ridings from a girl not even a bull ,is tougher for him than playing world cup grin grin I see cardiac arrest ? grin

Spare me that ,Men are just below women but customs are with men

Heart problem killed that man coupled with the man doesn't eat.
Secondly, women that have slept with more than a thousand men is that one woman. Come on.
A single woman have swallowed Size 15, 18, 24, 36, 46, 126 etc how can you defeat such woman with size 18 5" long?
Which lady has not slept with more than 20 men and with different sizes.
In fact ladies now weighs a man. If you look dull they know you can't perform.
They need healthy men that will be hitting them Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa
And them dey tire?
I cannot kill myself o.

Na so one small girl of 22 years wey find me come. I dey knack she dey cry say my rod too big I pity her say make I comot am. Na so she press my waist down make I continue. I continue she dey shout so tey my neighbor come dey knock for door thinking say na beat.

I cannot kill myself for any woman matter o. Las las na weak man them go call you.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2019
Emmanuell90:

The way u ppl mark each other ehnn�
Dont you like it ? Mr emmanuella

Mr man i hope you arent like that fake lying ass deepfeel who has been here since 2012 with jimyjames only too come out as deepfeel to claim new here around February ,if i found out hmmm hmmm

Ok let me give u my brief history of War against Cashewhead nhmmmmmmm ...

Mr man when i entered here newly i was so cheerful as an angel ,i post thread about :-
*Whats ur bestfood Nairalanders
* Who are the best women in nigeria
And so on i preach about love and peace and i found out that 4particular ladies will always come on that platform to mock me ,thats when i knew here is for WAR not peace ,I didnt complain like you because i was a terrible bully backthen in my hostel ..Y will i run from them ,i fought them all ie 4 of them ,one befriended me ,the other deactivate and the 2 avoided me like scorpion ,u see y i dont see myself as a black ,when u get into trouble u solve it not runaway or nag like u do now ,thats when i came in contact with husbandsnatcha analqueen and biafran executive Former account to form ladiez forever but analqueen isnt even involve she hated my husbandsnatcha with passion for god knows wat!

As time passes some group of boys came to E- Wayleigh me Tanid was they to push dem out but they overshadowed him , thats when My uncle Eze2000 Anchor111 and later on bigcowhirn came to the rescue ,then deepfeel was busy claiming am a terrible attention seeker ... And an unserious chenzen was so distracted that he faked his own death
Now i dont have enemies ,i post topics to help humanity on my own capacity with 100s of enemies attacking me ...
Lastly , must of us here are here to chat n cool of when doing nothing at work ,idle at home and fighting depression espiacially when you catch ur boyfriend with a flatass girl
Tanks
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2019
khia:

No excuses, you are a LYING piece of shyt.
Your papa there , See must you insult angry angry angry After u say blacks are good ,spits ,blacks are terrible
Just check ur smelling ghetto ass out !
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2019
jimyjames:

grin I have saved this comment I will use it to defend Kia against the lie
She will soon get banned ,then you will come running for my ass and i will beat you to stupor
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2019
jimyjames:

Khia is my baby now leave my baby alone undecided
Khia is soo ugly i heard from a source !
She is absolutely short to compliment the feat..

At least husbandsnatcha is with me now
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by khia: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:

STFU Bytch.
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by khia: 6:54am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
She will soon get banned ,then you will come running for my ass and i will beat you to stupor
STFU.
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by khia: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Your papa there , See must you insult angry angry angry After u say blacks are good ,spits ,blacks are terrible
Just check ur smelling ghetto ass out !
You are so dumb, you tell me to check my spelling yet you spell YOUR as UR. Stupid azz.
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Warning: Under 16 boys back-off

..............First of all From an aspect "H0RNY"! the most h0rny state in a man's life which can make him rape a madwoman ,Is just as normal and common as toothpick in a woman's life!
Yes men a serial noisemakers with no hope ,Thats for sure ! smiley
No matter how h0rny a man is ,it can never be compared in regards to the opposite female sex ,

Why are my writing this ? Just Yesterday in my compound a man died ontop a lady , grin Better still he died beneath a lady who rode him"Oga at the top Style or Humping" She RodeFvcked the urhoboman to Hell ogheneme!... Please 2 minutes silence for him abeg... cry cry grin
cry grin

Come to think of it He toasted this Agip Igbogirl For good Eight 8 months ,the girl accepted on the 9th month only for the guy to die on that same 9th month August 12 ,
....The girl confided in me Amidst Tears With her words translated from igbo to English"[b]I Warned Him o' He dosent eat much "I warned him
" ...
Anyway Me and her superiors in Agip will make sure is a case of Manslaughter ...

But Sincerely i give it to igbo girls they are the strongest and less noisemakers unlike noisy and weak ibibio ladies

To Tell you the truth 'i have never seen a female die under a Male except for Gang rapists who raped without lubricants, But i have witness 4deaths from sex which is a lady killing a man from just 17november last year ,3 cases was blamed on village uncles

Now can a man boast of been fearless to women?

Cc Bigcowhorn wetdick oochi123 Amatarasha iamplato Eze2000 princfred pythonamaka Adaibeku
Victorian deepfeel healthserve oma307

grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2019
khia:

STFU Bytch.
.....who is this excuse for a living creature?
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:

....... Dont even be ridiculous amah d' dream lady

cheesy cheesy grin wink smiley
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Our elders say when a dog wants to die it doe not smell shit anymore.

Just look how you missed your way completely, landing in husbandsnatcha's bedroom then start to shoot your useless mouth off!!! This babe wey dey fvck man and spirit since age 11

I wasn't sure of it before but I'm sure of it now....You want to die. Please DM me the date you want to sleep with her so i can add 1 day to get your burial date in order to come and eat TIV rice. Never eaten TIV rice before but i hear its sweet. I'm your mother's people will be at their cooking best on that day

Hahaha you are not serious, if at all am to die f*cking husbandsnatcha we will die together holding each other tight, cause that f*ck spirit she has I have it too grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....... Dont even be ridiculous amah d' dream lady

cheesy cheesy grin wink smiley
Mama di mama of ladies forever ©
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Dont you like it ? Mr emmanuella

Mr man i hope you arent like that fake lying ass deepfeel who has been here since 2012 with jimyjames only too come out as deepfeel to claim new here around February ,if i found out hmmm hmmm

Ok let me give u my brief history of War against Cashewhead nhmmmmmmm ...

Mr man when i entered here newly i was so cheerful as an angel ,i post thread about :-
*Whats ur bestfood Nairalanders
* Who are the best women in nigeria
And so on i preach about love and peace and i found out that 4particular ladies will always come on that platform to mock me ,thats when i knew here is for WAR not peace ,I didnt complain like you because i was a terrible bully backthen in my hostel ..Y will i run from them ,i fought them all ie 4 of them ,one befriended me ,the other deactivate and the 2 avoided me like scorpion ,u see y i dont see myself as a black ,when u get into trouble u solve it not runaway or nag like u do now ,thats when i came in contact with husbandsnatcha analqueen and biafran executive Former account to form ladiez forever but analqueen isnt even involve she hated my husbandsnatcha with passion for god knows wat!

As time passes some group of boys came to E- Wayleigh me Tanid was they to push dem out but they overshadowed him , thats when My uncle Eze2000 Anchor111 and later on bigcowhirn came to the rescue ,then deepfeel was busy claiming am a terrible attention seeker ... And an unserious chenzen was so distracted that he faked his own death
Now i dont have enemies ,i post topics to help humanity on my own capacity with 100s of enemies attacking me ...
Lastly , must of us here are here to chat n cool of when doing nothing at work ,idle at home and fighting depression espiacially when you catch ur boyfriend with a flatass girl
Tanks

Amatarasha Biko call your uncle ilegendd to help you write a book about your life here on nairaland, this article is too long biko undecided
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Mama di mama of ladies forever ©
......Yes my dearest Amatarasha nwadiuto .... cheesy grin
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:

If the mods banned my baby I will make sure I forward my grievances to my tiv chief priest, that particular mod will not sh*t for 6 months angry
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2019
jimyjames:

Amatarasha Biko call your uncle ilegendd to help you write a book about your life here on nairaland, this article is too long biko undecided
......Deepfeel ? Ok u be deepfeel

,y did u choose dis gentleman's account?
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2019
jimyjames:

Hahaha you are not serious, if at all am to die f*cking husbandsnatcha we will die together holding each other tight, cause that f*ck spirit she has I have it too grin
...... sad shocked shocked shocked

Get away from here randy chingum boy cheesy
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
......Deepfeel ? Ok u be deepfeel

,y did u choose dis gentleman's account?

Hahaha my deepfeel account is on ban for 1 week grin
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2019
jimyjames:

If the mods banned my baby I will make sure I forward my grievances to my tiv chief priest, that particular mod will not sh*t for 6 months angry
You that is weak grin grin grin grin
She is a terrible person, but i dont hate her___i know people i hate here definitely not her ,but she should stop trying hard for me to hate her!
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2019
jimyjames:

Hahaha my deepfeel account is on ban for 1 week grin
liar ! Liar screenshot it ,because i saw deepfeel somewhere around .what are you up to ?
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...... sad shocked shocked shocked

Get away from here randy chingum boy cheesy

Am a apple chewing boy I don't chew gum o
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
......Yes my dearest Amatarasha nwadiuto .... cheesy grin
LOL adiokwamuuto o
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
liar ! Liar screenshot it ,because i saw deepfeel somewhere around .what are you up to ?
You saw deepfeel were? My ban will expire on the 17th August 10am
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
You that is weak grin grin grin grin
She is a terrible person, but i dont hate her___i know people i hate here definitely not her ,but she should stop trying hard for me to hate her!
She's sweet
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2019
pkang:

Heart problem killed that man coupled with the man doesn't eat.
Secondly, women that have slept with more than a thousand men is that one woman. Come on.
A single woman have swallowed Size 15, 18, 24, 36, 46, 126 etc how can you defeat such woman with size 18 5" long?
Which lady has not slept with more than 20 men and with different sizes.
In fact ladies now weighs a man. If you look dull they know you can't perform.
They need healthy men that will be hitting them Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa
And them dey tire?
I cannot kill myself o.

Na so one small girl of 22 years wey find me come. I dey knack she dey cry say my rod too big I pity her say make I comot am. Na so she press my waist down make I continue. I continue she dey shout so tey my neighbor come dey knock for door thinking say na beat.

I cannot kill myself for any woman matter o. Las las na weak man them go call you.
.....i heard you ,y beating around the bush ...ladies pass you be say they pass you ,
The girl might be doing fasting when dis happened ,and the 22yr old has no oil in her pussy ,so dont flatter ur ass

Thats btw i can be greatly h0rny and still be doing my bizness peacefully dat same h0rnyness can reap u to shrewed or make you sleep with a 90yr ...thats power of a lady wink
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Our elders say when a dog wants to die it doe not smell shit anymore.

Just look how you missed your way completely, landing in husbandsnatcha's bedroom then start to shoot your useless mouth off!!! This babe wey dey fvck man and spirit since age 11

I wasn't sure of it before but I'm sure of it now....You want to die. Please DM me the date you want to sleep with her so i can add 1 day to get your burial date in order to come and eat TIV rice. Never eaten TIV rice before but i hear its sweet. I'm your mother's people will be at their cooking best on that day
......bigcowhorn u ar a confirmed and coded gentleman ...

TIV rice? Na stone full am o
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2019
dairykidd:

Hmm mama de mama... Tiv good i sabi them wella back in my Abuja years. They are nice and know how to pamper a man like a baby but u see those Uyo girls abeg no just go there ooo. They will reset and realign the waist, massage ur whole body & soul till u no go know wetin dey sup again. Anywhere i see Uyo girl i no dey hesitate oo since my first experience but at the same time i believe individuality plays a lot too like some girls are just good in that aspect irrespective of where they are from... but e be like Uyo na their culture be that cos i'm not d only one testifying to this
......dairykidd my dairykidd
Tanks for d enconuim fired @ me kiss

Uyo girls dey try wella ,i know dem quite alright ...But sex has definitely different branches ,dairy angle i will not be the one to analyse that!
Uyo ladies killing a man is at 20% of all sex death to a man compared to igboladies 65% ,
...through killing we know which girl sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You / Things Women Do Better Than Men. / Can you last long in bed? Enter here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.