Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? (14115 Views)

Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:55am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:
what Da Fvck... This Shiit Just Got Real shocked
......cheesy

...:R What got real Chingum?
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:58am On Aug 15, 2019
jimyjames:

Bigcowhorn you and amatarasha should leave my baby alone grin
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 1:02am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
......cheesy
...:R What got real Chingum?
Ok MILF... Stop Calling Me Chewing Gum
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 1:04am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.....She wont deny the fact
There Is Something About You Married females... SMH

Its The World Though
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:12am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:
There Is Something About You Married females divorced for d best.. SMH

Its The World Though
....Wat bothers you Honey? Talk to me now the spirits are awake n the mares are asleep!
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:13am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:
Ok handsome chingum
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:14am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:
.....A milf cry
will you apologise at once or ?
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 1:17am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.....A milf cry
will you apologise at once or ?
Take The Damn Chewing Gum... And Refer To Me As "My KingPlato"
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 1:20am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Wat bothers you Honey? Talk to me now the spirits are awake n the mares are asleep!
The Heart Of A Woman Is An Ocean Of Deep Secrets... I Wanna Take A Swim in This Ocean
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:22am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:
Take The Damn Chewing Gum... And Refer To Me As "My KingPlato"
All hail kingplato now take that milf(Am nt old) and Call me My almightyQueen i worship "
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:25am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:
The Heart Of A Woman Is An Ocean Of Deep Secrets... I Wanna Take A Swim in This Ocean
.....Oh heart of men full of valour ,Humane and Refined Braveness ... A swim might contaminate the ocean of its snakes and scorpions .
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 1:27am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
All hail kingplato now take that milf(Am nt old) and Call me My almightyQueen i worship "
You Have Not Done What I Asked... Refer To Me As "My Kingplato" I Want You To Personalise Me, Own Me!

Your Loyalty Will earn You A Place Beside Me As My Queen Bat-sheva
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 1:31am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.....Oh heart of men full of valour ,Humane and Refined Braveness ... A swim might contaminate the ocean of its snakes and scorpions .
My Heart Is Without Blemish, hence the Reason I Trample upon Serpents And Scorpions and They Worship Me...

Better Still We Could Take A Boat Together As We journey Deep Into The Heart Of This Ocean
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:34am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:
You Have Not Done What I Asked... Refer To Me As "My Kingplato" I Want You To Personalise Me, Own Me!

Your Loyalty Will earn You A Place Beside Me As My Queen Bat-sheva
.... hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha grin grin grin
... pray u dont meet me , because i wont only personalise you hahahaha Hahahahahaha!
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:38am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:
My Heart Is Without Blemish, hence the Reason I Trample upon Serpents And Scorpions and They Worship Me...

Better Still We Could Take A Boat Together As We journey Deep Into The Heart Of This Ocean
....Ur hearts are always blemish and so ignorant! Even with ur Rituals you are stil blemish ..
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 1:42am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.... hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha grin grin grin
... pray u dont meet me , because i wont only personalise you hahahaha Hahahahahaha!

Quit This Your Online Lioness shiit already... I Gave You My Number Call Me

Stop Laughing Like Some Hot Hyena

I Dont underestimate Ladies, they Do It Themselves wink
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 1:46am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Ur hearts are always blemish and so ignorant! Even with ur Rituals you are stil blemish ..
I Dont Want To Believe You Mistook That For A Love Note...

You Think The Ocean Is Deep, Come closer I'll Walk You Through The BlackHole (the light trapper)
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:50am On Aug 15, 2019
.....iamplato y did you even call me a milf?

You know wat ...i started so early in life in what i do ,d molestation! , the retaliation ! i have already been up and doing when my mates are still asking of biscuits and bathing outside,
.... i was an adolescent balling with thick ladies , A younglady balling with the baddess ijaw ,igbo and ikwere IronMadams/madams in metropolitan Portharc , My title mama was so on merit ... Deputy govenor of Ph city calls me "MAMA" Wike would have called me that both his soul is troubled by watsoeva!
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:53am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:
I Dont Want To Believe You Mistook That For A Love Note...

You Think The Ocean Is Deep, Come closer I'll Walk You Through The BlackHole (the light trapper)
Love ? Nah nah
no love dwells in ur heart
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:56am On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin
IamPlato:

grin
IamPlato:

...... smiley smiley Remember that i have been here since 2009 ,so i just met you yesterday n u claim i should call you ?

You are a hell of h0rnywell pasta lolz
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 1:58am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.....iamplato y did you even call me a milf?

You know wat ...i started so early in life in what i do ,d molestation! , the retaliation ! i have already been up and doing when my mates are still asking of biscuits and bathing outside,
.... i was an adolescent balling with thick ladies , A younglady balling with the baddess ijaw ,igbo and ikwere IronMadams/madams in metropolitan Portharc , My title mama was so on merit ... Deputy govenor of Ph city calls me "MAMA" Wike would have called me that both his soul is troubled by watsoeva!
I Knew It... There Is A Deep Ocean In There.

Balling with Thick Ladies... Was It Really The Right Thing For You As An Adolescent?

You Say It Like You Got A Perfect Slat Board...

Are You Completely Happy? Just Curious

And I Wonder Why The Word MILF pricks You? Its Want I Call Fancy Matured ladies
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 2:00am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Love ? Nah nah no love dwells in ur heart
neither Yours
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:01am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:

....U might be chating with satan itself ,Woh of if it calls you ...

....The ripple effect on your person can u manage it?
Will it be Mark up or Mark down for you?
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:03am On Aug 15, 2019
IamPlato:
neither Yours
....WAAT ! shocked SMH SMH
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 2:08am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
grin grin grin grin...... smiley smiley Remember that i have been here since 2009 ,so i just met you yesterday n u claim i should call you ?

You are a hell of h0rnywell pasta lolz
Ok I Stand Corrected

I Must Have Been Passing The Wrong Light Here maybe sparked A Double Entendre or Innuendo.

I Actually Dont Want To Meet You for Sex

I Want To Meet Eye Ball To Eye Ball with The Ladies Who Looks Like She Got Balls, and See If She Can Own It
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 2:09am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....WAAT ! shocked SMH SMH
I Got Love Honey! Enough For Charity Sake
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 2:15am On Aug 15, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....U might be chating with satan itself ,Woh of if it calls you ...

....The ripple effect on your person can u manage it?
Will it be Mark up or Mark down for you?
That Would Be If I Put Myself In The Story.

Because What You Dont Know Is That I Write The Script Lucifer Lives On, so I Can Kill The Character Whenever I Chose...

Or I Can Chose To Write Him Against You, and I Am Sure You Don't Want To even Imagine That because I can Get Really Bloody With My Writing smiley
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by khia: 3:38am On Aug 15, 2019
BlueAirsMother:

I repeat, stop quoting me in your fake comments... i.e. other people's comments you edit.

Thank you

I remain Bigcowhorn.

As long as your girl AmaTrash thinks it's ok to edit MY comments I will edit hers. I didn't edit yours so stay out of this, it's none of your business.
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by goooze(m): 5:20am On Aug 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Once a man passes 30 his sex system begins to slow unless he was very active when younger.

This case looks more like heart failure and lack of essential vitamins and minerals

You can't fvck and not fortify you body ni, you dey mad?
I like you comment. I expect Doctor's comments to do justice to the topic but he didn't go deep enough. Madam do you understand how a man get an erection? Flow (high pressure pump from the heart) of blood to a man's male organ and a signal interpretation from the brain I doubt if this is the chemistry in a woman. However, anythibg that has to do with pumping of blood from the heart to a particular part of the body can fail anytime this explained why we have cardiac arest cases.
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2019
BlueAirsMother:

This is not Amatarasha. It's the Big Cow Horn Speaking.

Bro jerrycan... sorry jimyjames, do you mind? Some introductions are in order here seeing as i don't talk to your wife

Hahaha no problem grin as long as you don't shake her to the point of using your left hand to massage her elbow

Khia let me know anytime bigcowhorn touches or talks to you sexually grin I will lock him up , I have a very good lawyer

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? / Issue Resolved ...Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.