Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

The elements : Knights and Warlords - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The elements : Knights and Warlords (3093 Views)

WARLORDS (battle Of The Gods) / Of The Elements:knights And Warlords.(book:1) / The Missing Theme Elements In Most Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Author:ezekiel musa

NOTE:most updates might be shorter or longer due to some busy schedules but bear with me i will try as much as possible to make it longer.

Warning
All rights reserved...No part of this publication should be photocopied,transmmited,pirated
etc or any form of plagiarism to any blogs is prohibited without the prior written and oral permmision of the author/writer.

----chapter 1----

It was evening as the sun shone faintly casting it's ray on an entirely disorganised village.
In a large clearing of land near the village,As the sun was going down it faintly cast its Final rays on shining wears which appeared appeared to be a small group of soldiers with shining helmet and black mail coat with long blunt swords strapped on their waist and shields behind their back.But they are evil as they mercilessly flogging a group of slaves as they seems to enjoy it as they laughed and chat.
A boy with a curly hair of fourteen years old crept from under a thick bush as he sneak to approach the group of slaves,quite prepared for the soldiers as he held a leather strapped sling. He then stare at the soldiers which weren't looking his way.He then quietly ran to meet his father among the slaves.
"father!take this jar of water to give you some strenght."
"harik!why are you here? You must go meet your.......mother now!if those soldiers sight you are then in for it."
"father, i know! I just came to give you this jar of water!"
Just then one of the soldiers turn back to inspect only to see the young boy with his father, he then drew out both his sword and his whip.
"heh! Stop there!!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2019
More updates are coming
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2019
Both father and son frozed clearly as they turn to face the approaching soldiers headsdown.
The boy Harik raised his head to face them with an angry expression.He knew that he couldn't face them nor plead on the rights of his father or other other slaves in the village.
He thought "if the law of the village had not been replaced by king Gareeb!"........king Gareeb!!!
The western kingdom is a vast,fertile,&flourishing land which was been ruled by royal family called the lancelots.The family had ruled the kingdom for many years.
The western kingdom quite had a natural beauty compare to northern & southern kingdom;the highest moutains that surrounds the western kingdom in which other kingdoms fail to capture the kingdom and also their well arranged army formations and high walls and platforms.
Soon the kingdom had rest from and many soldiers were dismissed. suddenly the kingdom was besieged and surrounded by an unknown and great army in which their unknown leader and commander had a secret meeting with this present king;king lancelot vi.
Finally the king shockingly step down from the throne for the unknown person who was later recognized to be king Gareeb!

1 Like

Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pls i need your comments it encourages me
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pls i need your comments it encourages me.
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by skyblueking(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
ezeknov:
Pls i need your comments it encourages me.

Like seriously?
You haven't posted anything and you're vying for comments...drag your lazy ass here and post something..

Nice and interesting story loading......
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by skyblueking(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bro watch your punctuations, spellings, sentence body, spacing and capslock,e.g (King Gareeb)..

Your updates are not satisfactory..
500 words only??

!!
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by Tygold1(f): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
Keep up with your imaginations, writing an awesome story is not a child's play. Your story is attractive, with a catching beginning. You just need to increase your updates for hungry readers like me. �
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Who inflicted hardship and also his major business; slave trade into the land.
Harik stood there speechless and thinking of what to do. When he suddenly heard a painful shriek he turn to see a blood stain on the clothes of the old man harik'sfath er; his father had just been flogged by that soldier but he didn't even thought of that because he had seen his father been beaten many times but this time,he was very close to his father been beaten.
The soldier roared "how dare you plan on bringing a lad here?! don't you know you've just broken the first rule of the slavery conduct!...."
Harik father tried to explain"sir i....was"
He suddenly recieved a deafening slap.Harik father tremble greatly before falling to the ground.He quickly stood up and folded his hands backward headown.
Harik was shock at the action that just took place and worst of it.
"And this your punishment.....!

Still loading! more updates are coming.

1 Like

Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Guys update will be arriving and about the mistakes i will correct them soon
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Guys pls how do i reply to a person directly on nairaland? I am new here
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
",,,,,,,every single soldier here would give any punishment they feel like giving you starting from i.... you are quite lucky because i am in a good mood; eighty-five strokes.how about that!. you can't thank me ok. kneel!!"Harik quickly closed his eyes.As the soldiers burst into laughter as they both stare at the father and son.
Harik mustered courage as he couldn't bear the humiliation as he heard himself shriek " stop!!!"
The entire environment frozed again even time freezed then everything went normal.
Harik was shock at what he did.All the soldiers turn to stare at him dumbstruck and shock including his father.
He wanted to end the trouble he and his father were into.As he glare at them,he noticed that the s oldiers were unsure of what to do now was the right time to use that opportunity.
He quietly diverted his right hand to the back as he rested his hand on the sling that was been hook to his leather belt and a wrapped bundle of smooth stones beside it.

1 Like

Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Continuation

Chapter 2
Harik spent most of his youthful days in the forest hunting lower animals like the bush rats,grasshoppers and others.
He also uses the sling(catapult) giving to him by his father to hunt the animals.He made a lot of poor hit and mistakes at his tender age but as he grew up, he started making progress and when he clocked thirteen years, he could aim at a point perfectly without making mistakes.
There was no archery school in the village because the village was underdeveloped,harik could only depend on just his sling to train and soon he never missed a shot.
As the soldiers were pondering on what to do,harik quickly brought out the sling and launch it and took aim at the soldier who slapped his father and fired it.
PERFECT SHOT!!!. As the stone sail into the eye of soldier and Lodged itself in the eye. The soldier dropped his whip as he cried out bringing all the soldiers back to reality.
It was too late as five smooth stones sailed towards them hitting each of them at their eyes.
Four went down covering their eyes as thick blood slowly gushed out.

1 Like

Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
Sorry guys about the slow updates.
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Continuation

The last stone sail into forehead of the last soldier standing who blocked with his shield and with rage,he pulled out his sword as he charged at harik as he cried out in rage "Get ready to meet your death lad"
Harik quickly pulled back as he couldn't face a sword weilder. As he reload the sling,he quickly jumped backward falling down as he narrowly dodged the incoming attack. He then tried to rolled out of the way but the soldier used the shield to block his way and raised his sword to stab harik.
Harik suddenly realized that he was about to be stab.He then closed his eyes waiting for the result.He thought"Is this how i am going to end?"
Suddenly he heard a choking voice as he opened his eyes to see his father using the chain that was been tied to his two hands to strangle the soldier from behind to death.
Both father and son fell on the ground quite exhausted.

1 Like

Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Chapter 3

King Gareeb sat on the the silvery throne staring blankly to space as he was in deep thought"I am making progress in ruling this kingdom and so i have to report back to the council but while will they ask me to capture this kingdom? Well is up to them to them to answer that question."
A messenger came in and bow before the throne trembling with great fear.

"my liege! you sent for me"

"haven't i announced that you all should stop calling me that!!!" he roared.

"so....rry...your... majesty!!!"
"shut up!! Because you will soon be ready to meet your ancestors"
A guard came in, sword drawn and slit off the messenger's throat.

"incinerate him!!! He roared again.

Three more guards rushed in picked up the body and rushed straight to the dumping furnace site at the outskirt of the village and dumb it and allowed it to be devoured to ashes by the furnace.
King Gareeb rang a nearby bell beside the throne and the second messenger came in and bowed.

"your majesty.......you"

"I'm organizing a banquet for all the chiefs, knights and other personnel in power in this kingdom to be invited,go inform them.now"

"it shall be done your majesty!"

1 Like

Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by Tygold1(f): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2019
ezeknov:
Guys pls how do i reply to a person directly on nairaland? I am new here
just click quote. It was quite confusing to me, I'm new here too. Welcome to Nairaland. smiley
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for the reply
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2019
skyblueking:
Bro watch your punctuations, spellings, sentence body, spacing and capslock,e.g (King Gareeb)..
500 words only??
!!

i have corrected the mistakes and more ups will arrives soon.
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Tygold1:
just click quote. It was quite confusing to me, I'm new here too. Welcome to Nairaland. smiley

Thanks for the reply i am grateful
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Continuation
harik sat speechless on the ground because he could believe the event that just happened!

His thought was suddenly blocked as he saw that a huge crowd had already gathered staring at him.suddenly from the corner of his eyes, he saw horses approaching.the taskmaster for the village had arrived.

In every villages of the kingdom taskmasters were assigned to them and the taskmasters were giving a small detachment of about an hundred soldiers.The taskmasters were to give every full detailed reports of the harvest work by the slaves to the captain ;a higher authority who would then give it to the chief of the village who assembled all reports to the king.

He quickly signal his father who understood the situation as he saw the approaching horses and they soon gathered the energy left in them and escaped into the bush.

The horses rode to a full stop at the six terribly injured soldiers on the floor.As soldiers jump down from their horses to attend to the injured.

A man with long beard jumped down from his horse and commanded them.He was the taskmaster.

"leave those lazy and unwatchful dogs and hunt those that slave for me NOW!!!."
The taskmaster was quite angry because those soldiers that were injured would likely be useless because of their critical blindness.And he would lose SIX soldiers out of his little army of hundred soldiers.when he heard the chaos, he quickly brought twenty armed soldiers with him to the scene.

The soldiers quickly spread out as they jumped into as they began hunting harik and his father entering deeper into the forest.
At the centre of the forest harik and his father had slept off under a huge tree quite exhausted.
Three minutes later harik suddenly opened his eyes as he heard shouts as he observed closely, they were the shouts of soldiers. it then dawn him that the taskmasters had finally sent soldiers sent soldiers to hunt him.

He quickly and silently whispered to his father "they are coming!"

His father was still in deep sleep. Harik understood his father was completely tired and he needed to buy him some time to sleep more.
As he was thinking on what to, he caught sight of an opened tree root which shaped a shallow hole.An idea struck him as he quickly place his father into the hole and stuck himself into it.

He then used some dried grasses to cover the hole only one of his legs lay outside but could not be noticed from afar.
Two minutes passed Harik heart was pounding seriously as large drops of sweats came down wetting his clothes.As he could hear some soldiers walking past the tree. Luckily all the soldiers passed the tree going even some distance away.
Harik got relief as he smiled
"+COUGH+"
All the soldiers froze including harik. NO! His father had just coughed as he open his eyes to look around it was some how dark inside he could faintly see the outline of his son.

"where are we my son?" he asked.

"dad! You've just spoil the hideout we are in now we need to leave here right now!"

Outside the soldiers were holding their swords as they were quietly and approaching the tree as if they about to face an incoming attack.
Suddenly harik and his father bolt out from the hole with swift speed soon all the soldiers soon noticed and soon a HOT chase followed.
A man who wore cloak came out from behind a tree as he smile widely "let see how it is going to end. Truly an element."

1 Like

Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tygold1:

how about this current update?
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
skyblueking:

500 words only??

!!

its been a long time now! what do you think about the last Update?
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
More updates are coming
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
THE STORY CONTINUES
Chapter 4

loading .....................¤
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by skyblueking(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
The update has signs of improvement bro, though you have to work more on the capslock and spacing!

Add more suspense....its too shallow and childish..
The story portray a bloody, fetish and mindblowing scenes..

Make it real!!
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
skyblueking:
The update has signs of improvement bro, though you have to work more on the capslock and spacing!

Add more suspense....its too shallow and childish..
The story portray a bloody, fetish and mindblowing scenes..

Make it real!!

thanks about that.but how is it fetish
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by skyblueking(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Watch this:

Your repetition of "taskmaster" made part of the story boring..

The father was drowsy in the midst of a chaos?
Unbelievable!

Nice though..
Keep it coming!
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
[quoted author=skyblueking post=81338426]Watch this:

Your repetition of "taskmaster" made part of the story boring..

The father was drowsy in the midst of a chaos?
Unbelievable!

Nice though..
Keep it coming![/quote]

well i will find a way to modify it I'm just a new writer here
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chapter 4

Helen hid behind a behind tree as she gripped the bow loading it.
A man voice could be heard in another part of the forest"Ellen come out from your hiding spot now or i order my men to search this forsaken forest"

The huge hall was filled to the brim as huge tables and ivory chairs were litter everywhere.
Humans occupied the hall the atmosphere was in festive mood at the far side of the hall was the high table in which the king and the cabinets sat dining and chatting.

King Gareeb stood up as he was filled with smiles as he addresses his audiences.

"I'm quite happy today to be with my cabinets......."As he was speaking many of his cabinets looked at him with full respect while few were staring him with dense anger.

" To go straight to the point i am .........."

king Gareeb smiles seem to fade
"going to resign some cabinets"

Shockwave spread out the entire hall And worst of it.

".......to replace them with those persons of my choices.And if you are fired, you are to leave this hall
immediately"
"it begins;All knights are FIRED and no one should make mention of it or that word or he or she shall face death!"
Suddenly every one stood up in astonishment that one of his cabinet came forward and bow
"your majesty!you know quite well that they're our main military pillar.......!"
"will you take your sit before i resign you.!!" The king thundered
Murmurings slowly spread out.Admist the murmuring he continued

"I'm placing my most brave soldiers as my knights."
The former knights became so happy as they left the hall shouting and singing"we will go serve the legitimate king"
The atmosphere became tensed up. As the king pull out another scroll i hereby fire .......?"
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
More uploads/updates are coming
Re: The elements : Knights and Warlords by ezeknov(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
I will love to appreciate your comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Higgins Clark: Books You've Read & What You Think / Every Word Is An Acronym (define Words) / My Neighbour's Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.