₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,319,918 members, 5,116,457 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2019 at 08:32 AM

Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) (45110 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by OfficialNB: 11:23am On Aug 13
Here's the Nollywood Actor Charles Okocha hanging out with his all grown daughter in loved up pictures.

See more: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/08/actor-charles-okocha-and-beautiful.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by slimjohn2k5: 11:48am On Aug 13
So this idiot hv a daughter n behaving like a child

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by itegbemie: 2:14pm On Aug 13
She's big oo shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Officialgarri: 6:16pm On Aug 13
Since the caption placed the girl as a look alike to her father, then I didn't expect more from her looks.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13
Wow, she's beautiful. kiss

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13
I call him Rich idiot!

9 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by sirlaykeens(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13
Ok
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by materialproject: 6:17pm On Aug 13
cool
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by tonye33(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13
Omoh see daddy

Daddy wey mumu

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by jayvaliar(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13
Wow.....nice one

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by ujampie: 6:18pm On Aug 13
slimjohn2k5:
So this idiot hv a daughter n behaving like ashe child
she's big and then..... Take your time ooo

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13
zigzagluv:
Abeg who get any Gboy or working boys whatsapp group, i need to join, my job nor de pay well again

Guy rest for this matter na,
It's becoming boring

15 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by ransome001(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13
slimjohn2k5:

What's your point

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Switruth: 6:18pm On Aug 13
When you’re popular. Keep your family issues secret.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Analyst7: 6:20pm On Aug 13
slimjohn2k5:
That puerile behaviour pay his bills

25 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by zigzagluv: 6:20pm On Aug 13
i nor be effcc bros or sarz
Sirmuel1:

Guy na everywhere you dey? You be EFCC, abi SARS ?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by YorubaWarrior: 6:20pm On Aug 13
Sirmuel1:
Wow, she's beautiful. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by zigzagluv: 6:21pm On Aug 13
to you it might be boring but who de find help na e hand de long pass
emeijeh:

Guy rest for this matter na,
It's becoming boring

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13
pedophiles on nairaland be like

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:21pm On Aug 13
IGWE 2Pac get grown pickin o......... Chai.......
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by ifeanyiopra44: 6:22pm On Aug 13
zigzagluv:
Abeg who get any Gboy or working boys whatsapp group, i need to join, my job nor de pay well again
End Time Gboy

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by cwale044: 6:22pm On Aug 13
Good for them, looking for my look alike, I think I look like macron.Lol.

Wechat and Alipay funds available, check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 13
grin..... Dis gheey enhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13
Very funny update
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13
Maybe this is a product of his teenage mistake and he's enjoying it now. Who says one stray act defines one as a failure.
If u fell, get up and keep moving. Joy comes in the morning after the night of tears.

17 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13
[quote author=zigzagluv post=81224978]Abeg who get any Gboy or working boys whatsapp group, i need to join, my job nor de pay well again [/qukote]
PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13
cool

Wow this guy acts crazy to eat but such peeps are usually the most coolest when the spotlight is oFF...

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by itsme01: 6:23pm On Aug 13
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (Throwback Photo) / Country Music Singer, Justin Carter Accidentally Shoots Himself To Death (Photo) / Toolz Vacation In Maldives, Rocks Crop Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.