Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Help!my Laptop Displays "The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly . - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!my Laptop Displays "The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly . (622 Views)

Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line / Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday / My Infinix Hot Note Was Unable To Display Sim After Updating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!my Laptop Displays "The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly . by MONEY247: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello guys my laptop started giving me some issues as I can't open any app on it.It always displays application unable to start correctly. Pls what is the problem and anyone with solutions pls.I have already flashed the Windows and restored another Windows. Pls I need suggestions and solutions.

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Seeks $230 Million Loan Facility To Boost Development Plan / How To Choose The Perfect Smartphone To Buy / Cyber Punk 2077 Gameplay Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.