Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:34 AM

Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment (65898 Views)

Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by KlasikRich(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Optional09:
It’s seems Northerners are working together against all other Nigerians and that’s not patriotism. A country will not progress with such narrow minded idea that i must favor my tribe over other tribes. If we are to remains one country things has to change

The main reason the others needs to unite against the 1
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by drkay(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na wa, good luck to him. Each time I hear his name, I remember that uppercut he gave Orubebe.
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by moderatorr1: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Because of some politicians missing certificate. If you know, you know.
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by Kyase(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
madmohamed:
under age. U should go to Canton section u don't have any business here
Lol cartoon section dey?
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Tribalism. No wonder Nigeria is going backward one step forward and five steps backward. I petty unborn GENERATION. shocked shocked
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by engrchykae(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
GEJ biggest mistake.

Wish he could turn back the hand of time.

Don't ever ever ever ever Trust a Fulani in all things if you are not Fulani yourself.

even among the fulanis,they have cliques.
eg atiku is fulani but the fulanis of northwest sees him as non entity.
thats why buhari prefers daura henchmen.
they even kill some of their kinsmen for the greater good of the general fulani
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by akaahs(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
majamajic:
GEJ shot himself by appointing this man INEC chairman , Buhari can't do that same mistake
Is part of pacifying Yoruba's masters
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by engrchykae(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Printerscanner:

Current JAMB Registrar Prof. Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyede is a Yoruba man while the Chairman of the JAMB Governing Board is Dr Emmanuel Ndukwe who is an Igbo man. JAMB appointed a Northerner to head a committee in JAMB, how does that translates to Northerners working together against other Nigerians? Are you always like this or today is just your off day?
wetin concern the north with jamb?
na ruga?
or do they intend to ruga our education as the rugad the security agencies?
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by Commentor: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Optional09:
It’s seems Northerners are working together against all other Nigerians and that’s not patriotism. A country will not progress with such narrow minded idea that i must favor my tribe over other tribes. If we are to remains one country things has to change

My bloda tell me say igbo nobody like us.

The zoo must fall.
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by Patrioticman007(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
drkay:
Na wa, good luck to him. Each time I hear his name, I remember that uppercut he gave Orubebe.

"A man will always do what a man will do"
DMX.

He killed Orubebe political career in one sentence. " History will judge us.
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by otokx(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Optional09:

Northern Muslims, let us be very clear about that.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by Glink2018(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
he should replace this goatee that is the present chairman of Jamb.

i doubt if the man know what he's doing....

Jega , i will love you to replace malam oloyede the goatee
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by Amuocha: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Students don enter one chance be this grin
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by Lexusgs430: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
APC has waited almost 5 years to pay him, for rigging GEJ out...........
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by ofiko123(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to him..
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by Bluffly: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Which Education are we internationalising when our unis lack progressive infrastructural and facilities development. Also, The surrounding city lacks contemporary infrastructures, transport is a mess, libraries are dreams, private industries participation in academic research is zero etc and we are talking of internationalisation of admission.

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by hopilo: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
majamajic:
GEJ shot himself by appointing this man INEC chairman , Buhari can't do that same mistake
So it is wrong to do the right thing in Nigeria.
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by helphelp: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
kelvine:
We will not take it

In Orubebe's voice
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by bigpicture001: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
He went and declared for a strange policial party to deceive tinubu's slaves...he is APC and we all know that..abeg which was oshiomole's party again after he fought obj led PDP for fuel prize....

Now which party is he in...?
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by jamesfadairo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
At the mention of this man's name, we remember Orubebe
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by Kingbenn(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good Day, Please I Need Help Urgently, I'm A Finalist In A Federal Institution And I'm Having Issues With Completion Of My Project, Same With My Clearance. Any Amount Will Be Appreciated. 0131392091 gtb. I Know I Will Be Label Scam And Lazy Youth But I'm Not, Things Ain't Just Smiling For Now, I Teach As A Part Time Teacher While In School And Also Do Some Minor Jobs Too To Met Up With My Needs. This Is My First Time Of Doing This
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
We all have trust issues with other tribes in this country

We ship from China to Nigeria.Wechat funds available.check siggy
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by executive12: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Internalisation of Admission? Yeah right. Clowns. Nigerians are trooping out of the country and you expect foreigners to start pouring into Nigeria to attend University? I'm pretty sure they will be queuing up to come.
If you don't fix Nigeria, nobody is coming here.
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by Parada: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
You lost Jews from hell are more than pathetic I swear. You don’t trust Yoruba, Hausa, Ikwerre, Ijaw n all other but expect others to trust u even when u use your sibling for money ritual everyday.

TooMuchStuff:
GEJ biggest mistake.

Don't ever ever ever ever Trust a Fulani in all things if you are not Fulani yourself.

Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by executive12: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
You mean Una warn admit foreign students to face ASUU, corrupt lecturers and ancient of days course outline?
Let's wait and see a non-nigerian who devil go push send his pikin from a foreign land to naija public sch.

Don't mind the clowns.
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by adams123: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
GEJ biggest mistake.

How JEGA influenced 2015 general elections? I want to learn sir.
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by otokx(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
executive12:
Internalisation of Admission? Yeah right. Clowns. Nigerians are trooping out of the country and you expect foreigners to start pouring into Nigeria to attend University? I'm pretty sure they will be queuing up to come.
If you don't fix Nigeria, nobody is coming here.

They will soon start coming from Chad, Burkina Faso, Niger, Central African Republic, the nomadic tribe.
Re: Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment by majamajic(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
hopilo:
So it is wrong to do the right thing in Nigeria.

he went ahead to favour the Noth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths / Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.