Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) (99941 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by donnish69: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2019
Gawd, have mercy

Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by abbeyloyee(m): 4:00am On Aug 14, 2019
drshrewd:
chueeeei shocked na this kain babe I dey like shocked
Chocolate botilicious, brestulucios & natilucious beauty kiss
I fit pay N1m self to nack this babe kiss

Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by Ominimercy(m): 4:46am On Aug 14, 2019
No shame again!
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2019
wizzzmike:

first that bitch ain't a Ghanaian
second we know big brother is dead and gone

The B*tch is based in Ghana running things in the Ghanaian entertainment/ movie industry so she's a Ghanaian,
you know big brother is dead who killed it?
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by rampantlover: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2019
jimyjames:

The B*tch is based in Ghana running things in the Ghanaian entertainment/ movie industry so she's a Ghanaian,

Your brain is just like those cattles meant for RUGA settlement. You cant be a nationality of a country where you work unless you naturalize.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2019
rampantlover:

Your brain is just like those cattles meant for RUGA settlement. You cant be a nationality of a country where you work unless you naturalize.

will you shut up your RUGA mouth
you should use your cattle brains to understand what I meant by she's running things in the Ghanaian entertainment/movie industry so she's Ghanaian
and how do you know she hasn't naturalize? She even claimed her paternal grandparents are from Ghana
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by wizzzmike: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2019
jimyjames:

really she's based in Ghana so she's a Ghanaian wow...would you call John dumalo or Jackie Appiah a Nigerian? because they have been featured in Nigeria movies
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by Richardmary(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2019
drshrewd:
chueeeei shocked na this kain babe I dey like shocked
Chocolate botilicious, brestulucios & natilucious beauty kiss
I fit pay N1m self to nack this babe kiss

You get 1m?
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by kennysoftSTUDIO(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2019
Boost your business performance through creative thinking and systematic workflows. Build confidence and adopt effective solution-based thinking to add value to your organisation. Request a proposal today. Visit [url]kennysoftstudios.com/training[/url], call 08163876675 or email wecare@kennysoftstudios.com. Don't miss out on this!!!

Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2019
The only thing I like about this story or post is her figure 8 curvy shape.
And nothing more. other stori n yawa
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by tafat: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2019
Wetin pesin no go see for this world.

Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
wizzzmike:

really she's based in Ghana so she's a Ghanaian wow...would you call John dumalo or Jackie Appiah a Nigerian? because they have been featured in Nigeria movies

Will you keep quiet and understand that content of my comment, I said she's very much in the Ghanaian entertainment/movie industry she's practically flying the Ghanaian flag so she's a Ghanaian as long as, Ghanaian entertainment/movie show business is concerned

John dumalo and Jackie appiah already made a name for themselves before they were featured in Nigerian movie,
And because of the Nigerian movies John dumalo has been featured in he once posted on Twitter that his an Igbo guy and he even gave himself an Igbo name

Stop acting stupid, trying to sound smart
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by wizzzmike: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
jimyjames:

Will you keep quiet and understand that content of my comment, I said she's very much in the Ghanaian entertainment/movie industry she's practically flying the Ghanaian flag so she's a Ghanaian as long as, Ghanaian entertainment/movie show business is concerned

John dumalo and Jackie appiah already made a name for themselves before they were featured in Nigerian movie,
And because of the Nigerian movies John dumalo has been featured in he once posted on Twitter that his an Igbo guy and he even gave himself an Igbo name

Stop acting stupid, trying to sound smart

see who's acting stupid says I'm acting stupid lol...If John says he's an Igbo guy does it mean he's Igbo? that bitch ain't a Ghanaian even if she lives and work in Ghana...smart guy lol
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
wizzzmike:

see who's acting stupid says I'm acting stupid lol...If John says he's an Igbo guy does it mean he's Igbo? that bitch ain't a Ghanaian even if she lives and work in Ghana...smart guy lol

Stop acting stupid trying to sound smart , I gave you the reasons I called her a Ghanaian, she made a name for herself in the Ghanaian entertainment/movie industry as long as Ghanaian entertainment/movie industry is concerned she's one of them you can't say she isn't one of them cause she's from Gambia
If big brother Ghana should come up she's eligible to participate in Shikena that's my point from my very first comment

further more she calls herself a Ghanaian too in fact she claims her paternal grandparents were from Ghana

Stop fooling around mentioning me I hate slow thinkers
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by wizzzmike: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
jimyjames:

Stop acting stupid trying to sound smart , I gave you the reasons I called her a Ghanaian, she made a name for herself in the Ghanaian entertainment/movie industry as long as Ghanaian entertainment/movie industry is concerned she's one of them you can't say she isn't one of them cause she's from Gambia
If big brother Ghana should come up she's eligible to participate in Shikena that's my point from my very first comment

further more she calls herself a Ghanaian too in fact she claims her paternal grandparents were from Ghana

Stop fooling around mentioning me I hate slow thinkers

your more of slow thinker than I am lol she's not a Ghanaian lol....if she lives and work does not make her a Ghanaian
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
wizzzmike:

your more of slow thinker than I am lol she's not a Ghanaian lol....if she lives and work does not make her a Ghanaian

She's a Ghanaian her paternal grandparents are from Ghana go and argue with her slow brains
Re: Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) by yuswrld20(m): 12:32am On Jun 25, 2020
mtcheew
pls help a fellow.my family is in dire need of 50k for house rent.pls show mercy any amount
GTBANK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions / Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.