Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot (1423 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by gentlekeny(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Finally, I have migrated from Bachelorhood to the other side.
All thanks to God for making it possible.
Nairaland was also instrumental for the relationship tips and advices.

1 Like

Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by XhosaNostra(f): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
It's like I'm watching the little people convention grin

Your wife is pretty though. Congrats.
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Congrats to you both.
Beautiful wife you have there.
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by gentlekeny(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:
It's like I'm watching the little people convention grin

Your wife is pretty though. Congrats.

Lol. It's the angle where the pics was taken.

Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by gentlekeny(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
pocohantas:
Congrats to you both.
Beautiful wife you have there.

Thanks dear
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by XhosaNostra(f): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
gentlekeny:

Lol. It's the angle where the pics was taken.

Thanks dear

I was really wondering why everyone looks vertically challenged tongue Not that there's anything wrong with it lol.
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
9 solid years of courtship, what are you courting, naw professorship study from medicine in the university? what is left again

1 Like

Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by gentlekeny(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
profolaolu:
9 solid years of courtship, what are you courting, naw professorship study from medicine in the university? what is left again

Professor Ben Nwabueze or Prof. Ben Obi

1 Like

Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I was really wondering why everyone looks vertically challenged tongue Not that there's anything wrong with it lol.

Not all thoughts should be said, next time, congratulate them and pass.

1 Like

Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by XhosaNostra(f): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Not all thoughts should be said, next time, congratulate them and pass.

Or what?
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Or what?

Or you lack courtesy, which you obviously lack, learn to be courteous next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by XhosaNostra(f): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Or you lack courtesy, which you obviously lack, learn to be courteous next time.

Listen to me. You have your own opinions & the little box there at the bottom to air them, right? You do that & be as courteous as you like. But don't come here to police my thoughts. I'm going to say what I want in the manner I want to say it. It ends there. Your feelings about it are not going to change that.
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by mezarddinny: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
brown roof Republic
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Listen to me. You have your own opinions & the little box there at the bottom to air them, right? You do that & be as courteous as you like. But don't come here to police my thoughts. I'm going to say what I want in the manner I want to say it. It ends there. Your feelings about it are not going to change that.

You lack courtesy and you don't take to corrections, your first two comments states that which is glaring for all to see, it has nothing to do with feelings, that is why we have the mention option to click, it wasn't put there by mistake, anyone can quote anybody, but of course, you are too heated to reason that way, this is a happy thread for Op, don't spoil it with your whining.

Congrats Op, have a blissful married life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Happy married life to you op. Ubuunja, harrdon and the rest should continue fooling themselves with d red pill bullcrap. We know how freaking lonely you'll are inside.
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by lilmax(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
smh

look at someone dating courting a girl for nine years, while one small girl you have been dating for 3 years is talking about marriage? at least know your selves first

congrats
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by XhosaNostra(f): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You lack courtesy and you don't take to corrections, your first two comments states that which is glaring for all to see, it has nothing to do with feelings, that is why we have the mention option to click, it wasn't put there by mistake, anyone can quote anybody, but of course, you are too heated to reason that way, this is a happy thread for Op, don't spoil it with your whining.

Congrats Op, have a blissful married life.

The irony here is, you're the one whining up & down about my supposed lack of courtesy as if I'm here to appease your sensibilities. You don't like what I said, tough! Take your marking pen & stick it into your eyeball.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by OmoAlata1(f): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Since you put emphasis on the 9yrs, has she been the only woman that has seen your nakednessss in those 9 yrs?
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The irony here is, you're the one whining up & down about my supposed lack of courtesy as if I'm here to appease your sensibilities. You don't like what I said, tough! Take your marking pen & stick it into your eyeball.

Banter.......more banter.......work on yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by XhosaNostra(f): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Banter.......more banter.......work on yourself.

Nope.
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by SweetCunt97(f): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Beautiful bride, handsome groom. Hod bless ur home.

I need a portharcourt based boo pls. Pm if you interested
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by nisai: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Congrats

Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by Rapmoney(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
You mean 365 days × 9?
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
So beautiful...
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by generationz(f): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rapmoney:
You mean 365 days × 9?

Nairalanders ehn grin grin grin grin
Re: After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot by gentlekeny(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rapmoney:
You mean 365 days × 9?

You want to calculate my age...right?

(1) (Reply)

What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? / When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex / Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.