Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

"The Priest Offered Me 30 Dollars To Suck His D*ck"---undercover Female Cop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Priest Offered Me 30 Dollars To Suck His D*ck"---undercover Female Cop (423 Views)

See The Tilapia My Neighbor Offered Me For 20k / Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun / The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Priest Offered Me 30 Dollars To Suck His D*ck"---undercover Female Cop by Niflheim(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
These are the amateur clowns who claim that they will teach me morals!!! angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

Parents from a faith community in Salt Lake City are sounding the alarm on the replacement for a priest who had been removed from his post for allegedly soliciting sex from a prostitute.

The Salt Lake City Diocese has named Rev. Erik Richtsteig to become the new youth priest in one of the city’s parishes, which includes St. Ambrose Church and J.E. Cosgriff Memorial Catholic School.

Starting in the fall, Richtsteig will lead weekly Masses for children ages 4 to 15.

Last year, the previous priest who held the same position, Andrzej Skrzypiec, had to be dismissed after encountering some problems with the law.
[/b]The 63-year-old priest was arrested after allegedly agreeing to pay a female undercover officer $30 for MouthAction,[b] a probable cause statement said according to The Salt Lake City Tribune........................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:.........................https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-utah-erik-richtsteig-andrzej-skrzypiec-catholic-priests-anti-lgbtq-20190803-kkbhaqt775ftrfngneedx2h5fe-story.html

Re: "The Priest Offered Me 30 Dollars To Suck His D*ck"---undercover Female Cop by Shepherd00: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wow. This boy, who do you this thing? Who lay this kind curse on you?

(1) (Reply)

Gods Kingdom Rules / Former Atheist Brad Pitt Becomes A Christian As He Recovers From Alcoholism / Fake Miracle: Pastor Chris Okafor Speaks After Video Of Him Healing The Woman Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.