Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? (5751 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by neoG(f): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yes for the business but not for the knowledge. Knowledge is not free most times oga
Carmal90:

And u said he shouldn't give anyone money

1 Like

Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Carmal90(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
neoG:
Yes for the business but not for the knowledge. Knowledge is not free most times oga
So what will he be paying for if he pay the other guy?

2 Likes

Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Wolexdey(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
I sell tech products,I have been searching for a reliable means of making money online since my early days in the university,I have tried sports betting,Hyips,binary, blogging,cryptos but got burnt, losing my hard earned money in the process while also enriching information marketers but I wouldn't give up.I kept on researching more about other viable online biz,alot of post on the business section where really useful to me.......I took interest in dropshipping with Amazon,did some useful research on it,created my online store using a Nord VPN,then used a site called Barcode lookup to identify manufacturers and suppliers worldwide,I contacted some of them to know which has a dropship plan and with it I was able to have my preferred choice products from this suppliers displayed on my Amazon seller account,all the deliveries to my buyers is done by the supplier and I do this in the comfort of my living room.Shipping and identifying quality products was my biggest challenge at first.Dropshipping is what is paying my bills in the year 2019

Please, can you put me through on this.
Preferably, I drop my email address or WhatsApp contact.

Whichever you prefer.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Wolexdey(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
feflomica:
Mine is Okirika Grade A wears, it's a double gain business when you get a good bale to sell in a good environment....you make a lot when you even have people on ground to sell to.....its a lucrative business.

I am interested. Kindly put me through if willing.
Such as the current price of a Grade A bale, Location and so on

Can I drop my email address or WhatsApp contact?

Thanks much.
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by neoG(f): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
U can answer that yourself cos u misunderstood me from the first instance.
Carmal90:

So what will he be paying for if he pay the other guy?
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by aAK1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
neoG:
may you live long
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by neoG(f): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
So shall it be Sir. grin
I just checked your profile. Saw a topic on mini oil press machine. ... Since u reside in Abuja will meet up with u soonest to discuss and buy. Am interested.
Also interested in snail farming for the future.
Thanks

aAK1:
may you live long
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by aAK1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
neoG:
So shall it be Sir. grin
I just checked your profile. Saw a topic on mini oil press machine. ... Since u reside in Abuja will meet up with u soonest to discuss and buy. Am interested.
Also interested in snail farming for the future.
Thanks

no Wahala
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by neoG(f): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kk
aAK1:
no Wahala
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Carmal90(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
neoG:

It is a bad idea badmouthing a fellow hustle to promote yours, what I expected was you given the guy all he needed free of charge since u said he shouldn't pay.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by neoG(f): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Uncle I have heard. Please read well next time. From page one. Won't be a bad idea giving him yours freeof charge.
Carmal90:

It is a bad idea badmouthing a fellow hustle to promote yours, what I expected was you given the guy all he needed free of charge since u said he shouldn't pay.
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Carmal90(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
neoG:
Uncle I have heard. Please read well next time. From page one. Won't be a bad idea giving him yours freeof charge.
Bro, you should read the guy reply you quoted..the guy asked and I quote, pls will you be able to TEACH ME...The guy used teach or coact, but you jumped on his mention,condem the move,advise not to pay, and still come back to offer same...
Pure grandstanding

3 Likes

Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Carmal90(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=1stbest post=81420048] can you teach me this Dropshipng if I can make some money from it whiting a month. [/quote]
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by neoG(f): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Check my moniker name. In bracket, u will see my gender
Carmal90:

Bro, you should read the guy reply you quoted..the guy asked and I quote, pls will you be able to TEACH ME...The guy used teach or coact, but you jumped on his mention,condem the move,advise not to pay, and still come back to offer same...
Pure grandstanding
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
feflomica:
Mine is Okirika Grade A wears, it's a double gain business when you get a good bale to sell in a good environment....you make a lot when you even have people on ground to sell to.....its a lucrative business.

I need more information about this okrika business. I need to settle a long-suffering relative of mine and I'm thinking this business can give him a new lease of life.

Let's say with a capital of N150k, can he start this business? What tips can you offer as to how and where to sell the clothes without necessarily having a shop? Location is Lagos.
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by 1stbest(m): 2:36am On Aug 21, 2019
neoG:
Dropshiping without digital marketing skills, is zero. Is not a quick get rich scheme. Don't be deceived. If u can be patient to acquire necessary skills and then some amount of money is needed to start. Local dropshiping doesn't really require much capital except digital marketing skills and some money for targeted paid ads. Don't give anyone money to do dropshiping for you. Learn it yourself.
I have 2019 video trainings for sale that gives u a thorough training in dropshiping and digital marketing (30+GB) size plus other bonuses.
Send me a mail bringitontop200@gmail.com if u want.

did you mean 30mb ?

because i shouted when i saw 30GB
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Nathan2016: 2:49am On Aug 21, 2019
HeliosHay:

Kindle Publishing with Amazon.

Started back in Nov 2016 and have gradually grown since then.

It's a business model that can be replicated anywhere in the world - it's not location dependent.

How does it work?

1. You research and find out topics people are interested in learning about (e.g. pregnant women go on Amazon and search for books on pregnancy so they can understand their situation better etc.)

2. Once you find a topic (i.e. keyword phrase) that is profitable (i.e. proven to make money), you either write a book about it or you hire someone (calld a ghostwriter) to write the book for you.

3. Once the manuscript is ready, you publish it on Amazon and set your price.

4. Each time someone purchases your book on Amazon, you earn a certain percentage (called royalty)

5. You can earn as much as 70% royalty depending on the price of your book.

6. At the end of the month, Amazon pays you the cumulative sum of what you earned for the previous month.

This is a slightly oversimplified version..but you get the idea.

Nov 2019 will make it my 3rd year in this business and you're always learning something new.

I currently earn around N4 million every month

Can you teach this bro?
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by neoG(f): 2:50am On Aug 21, 2019
30GB sir not 30mb. Working tirelessly to upgrade my skills and value.
Apart from politicians(plus those who closely benefits from them), yahoo boys, top rated public servants, NGO workers, entertainment celebrities etc and this forms a small fraction of Nigerian population. Nigerians are really finding it hard to survive in this Buhari regime.

The secret now is only few that are skillful and well informed have found a space for themselves in the online community.
Only those who work online in Nigeria, that does not know whether there is economic problem or not. Cos that is the answer to surviving in naija. And that's what 40% of nairalanders are silently doing.

1stbest:
did you mean 30mb ?

because i shouted when i saw 30GB
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Nathan2016: 2:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Russianspy:
I do FREELANCING generally as a main side hustle. I have Vegetable farm, I publish on Amazon , I'm into local Dropshipping business within Nigeria.

Bro can i contact you on the Amazon publishing business?
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Russianspy(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2019
Nathan2016:

Bro can i contact you on the Amazon publishing business?
Ok
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by odysey: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sparklelis01:

Could you please give me highlights on the mini-importation? I'm interested in this business. Thanks

Find products, pay and ship...

Products.. cheapest site 1688

Pay via direct payment or through an agent

Find the best shipping firm and viola your products arrives Lagos
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by legalwealth(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Exchange business, Consulting and Information Marketing! !!
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by bamasite(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sparklelis01:

Watch this vido:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydVMpgnJ1Xo

Could you please give me highlights on the mini-importation? I'm interested in this business. Thanks
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by enolife2(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
odysey:

Find products, pay and ship...
Products.. cheapest site 1688
Pay via direct payment or through an agent
Find the best shipping firm and viola your products arrives Lagos
please kindly tell me your best shipping firm
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by HeliosHay(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nathan2016:

Can you teach this bro?

Yeah.

My thread has more step by step information about it

https://www.nairaland.com/5087264/how-make-1000-each-month
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by HeliosHay(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Puppetmaster08:

Wow, Very nice.. Pls can u put me through ,how do i start?

My thread shows you how to start.

1 Like

Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by feflomica(f): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hedonini:

I need more information about this okrika business. I need to settle a long-suffering relative of mine and I'm thinking this business can give him a new lease of life.

Let's say with a capital of N150k, can he start this business? What tips can you offer as to how and where to sell the clothes without necessarily having a shop? Location is Lagos.
yes. He can start an online business as long as he's committed to make it big in the business....He can get a good location and take his goods there to market, or with his phone, he can market on Facebook or instagram, since he is a man,, he can target mens wear or ladies top or children mix mix those I mentioned are the ones people patronise the most.....With 150k as u said, he's good to go on any bale....word of advice is he shouldn't give up on the business, it pays with time.....NB make sure you get a first grade wear UK brand, they are the best because when you sell a good grade, you earn your customer trust and double gain with more people patronising. ...God bless
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by feflomica(f): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wolexdey:

I am interested. Kindly put me through if willing.
Such as the current price of a Grade A bale, Location and so on

Can I drop my email address or WhatsApp contact?

Thanks much.
let me reply you here for people to gain from....OKirika bale is a good business when you have a good marketing strategy.....The ones which people patronise the most are children mixed wears and female tops., mens shirt are also good. You can start an online store first, and market to people around you so when you gain much visibility our can now have an open shop. Bales are cheap now but will be expensive festive period and make sure you buy a first grade cloth so you will gain more and earn your customer trust also gain double....Stay blessed.
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by queenofhearts(f): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Distributors Wanted

Become a Beauty Entrepreneur in just few hours.

ORIFLAME offers every graduate, undergraduate, stay at home mum, employed , unemployed, men/women a life time opportunity to become an independent consultant.

Oriflame is one of the fastest growing beauty companies selling Direct. We are present in 62 Countries. Our products include: Exotic Cosmetics Products, Designer perfumes, Facial care, Skin care, Hair products and lots more.

With Oriflame
- Earn a stable professional income
- Get your goods @ 23% discount as soon as you join
-Start with low capital of N10,000
-Enjoy all expense paid trips
-Enjoy cash award aside your monthly salary
-You can register from any location in Nigeria

To join comment below with I am interested or click the link below to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2349016023884
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by Wolexdey(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
feflomica:
let me reply you here for people to gain from....OKirika bale is a good business when you have a good marketing strategy.....The ones which people patronise the most are children mixed wears and female tops., mens shirt are also good. You can start an online store first, and market to people around you so when you gain much visibility our can now have an open shop. Bales are cheap now but will be expensive festive period and make sure you buy a first grade cloth so you will gain more and earn your customer trust also gain double....Stay blessed.

Amen.
Thanks so much for this great information and insight. I am so very much grateful.

Just a few question... How much does a Grade A bale cost? Can you link me up with any trusted person I can buy from or any directive as regards?

My location presently is at Ibadan...

Thanks so much!
God bless...
Re: What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? by feflomica(f): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wolexdey:

Amen.
Thanks so much for this great information and insight. I am so very much grateful.

Just a few question... How much does a Grade A bale cost? Can you link me up with any trusted person I can buy from or any directive as regards? I'm a supplier cos it's what I do....you can drop your .contact

My location presently is at Ibadan...

Thanks so much!
God bless...
I'm a supplier, I'm into the business that's y I know so much a bit it.....you can drop your contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Board Saudi Prince Al-waleed Bin Talal’s Private Boeing 747 / Business Branding: Get An Article Published In Your Name In Newspapers! / Unilever Nig. Plc Organisational Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.