Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Diary Of Nigeria Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of Nigeria Girls (874 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of Nigeria Girls by Lucifer1419: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
1. At 14, they are the fine sweet teens.

2. At 16, they wanna roll with older ones. It's fun being the new hottie in the group.

3. At 18, they probably have had 1st sex.
They cling to this one guy & talk all about how they won't leave the guy.

4. At 20, they might be at the University. They make new male friends & slowly lose interest in
the former guy.

5. At 22, they make friends with girls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date expensive guys. These set of girls use porsh phones, so they get intimidated & need to join
the elite school girls league.

6. At 24, they are now porsh! They now roll with rich male friends who they scam & take
money from for mere sex. At this point, if a random guy chats her up, she might snub! If you ask her phone no, she makes you feel like a stalker.
They prefer guys who actually want to spend a fortune on them.

7. At 26, the trend continues...fun, porsh &
money remains the keywords because she has changed her mindset & increased the standards she wants in a man, money.

8. Between 26 - 28, she is a maid of honour for her friends.

9. At 29, none of those guys proposed...

10. At 30, night vigils, adoration ground & Shiloh...

11. At 32, the same girl who refused giving phone nos to some serious guys goes to
Linda Ikeji's blog , Rant HQ & posts " Hi am Stephanie, am 32 & searching for a serious relationship.
Call me on 0810000000800

12. At 35, they start running to churches begging Papas' to pray for them. Papas' will fast, pray and speak in tongues but no way.

13. At 40, they begin to see their family members as witches, wizards, principalities and powers.

14. At 45, they become the most active church workers with tears dropping from their eyes every morning and night.

15- At 50, they become mentors and public motivational speakers to young girls. They can even write motivational and spiritual books. That is how they'll tell you they decided to abstain from men so they could worship God in spirit and in truth.

My dear receive sense now.....and stop slaying.

© lucifer1419

7 Likes

Re: Diary Of Nigeria Girls by DonBenny77(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Diary Of Nigeria Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
This is funny.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Nigeria Girls by motionarena: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lucifer1419:

1. At 14, they are the fine sweet teens.

2. At 16, they wanna roll with older ones. It's fun being the new hottie in the group.

3. At 18, they probably have had 1st sex.
They cling to this one guy & talk all about how they won't leave the guy.

4. At 20, they might be at the University. They make new male friends & slowly lose interest in
the former guy.

5. At 22, they make friends with girls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date expensive guys. These set of girls use porsh phones, so they get intimidated & need to join
the elite school girls league.

6. At 24, they are now porsh! They now roll with rich male friends who they scam & take
money from for mere sex. At this point, if a random guy chats her up, she might snub! If you ask her phone no, she makes you feel like a stalker.
They prefer guys who actually want to spend a fortune on them.

7. At 26, the trend continues...fun, porsh &
money remains the keywords because she has changed her mindset & increased the standards she wants in a man, money.

8. Between 26 - 28, she is a maid of honour for her friends.

9. At 29, none of those guys proposed...

10. At 30, night vigils, adoration ground & Shiloh...

11. At 32, the same girl who refused giving phone nos to some serious guys goes to
Linda Ikeji's blog , Rant HQ & posts " Hi am Stephanie, am 32 & searching for a serious relationship.
Call me on 0810000000800

12. At 35, they start running to churches begging Papas' to pray for them. Papas' will fast, pray and speak in tongues but no way.

13. At 40, they begin to see their family members as witches, wizards, principalities and powers.

14. At 45, they become the most active church workers with tears dropping from their eyes every morning and night.

15- At 50, they become mentors and public motivational speakers to young girls. They can even write motivational and spiritual books. That is how they'll tell you they decided to abstain from men so they could worship God in spirit and in truth.

My dear receive sense now.....and stop slaying.

© lucifer1419
lol
I guess your sister falls into this category

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
As a girl this is So true..

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of Nigeria Girls by Lucifer1419: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
motionarena:
lol
I guess your sister falls into this category
. Yes sir, and your senior sister too, if you have any. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Nigeria Girls by clintino700(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Diary Of Nigeria Girls by Junkie1: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
LMAO

(1) (Reply)

See Video As Married Busty Lady Was Caught By Her Husband Performing Lapdance On / Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,who Are The Best? / Woman who impregnated self with stolen semen from billionaire wins child support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.