Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,667 members, 7,805,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup (52559 Views)

Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Princeofasia: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
girl wey i go kill to have by my side na im one ugly idiot get and he still cheat on am. like wtf

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by gabsmilez(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
GistTeller:
See reactions here ==> http://gistmore.com/rapper-iceberg-slim-finally-apologizes-to-juliet-ibrahim
which cam? No be the cam dey their hand? Abi na Chinedu camera them us snap?
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Friend, while do you feel so sorry her, instead of so painful. You're not the one that offended her.

I felt sorry because she gave her heart to the wrong person. Some men do not know the value of what they have until they lose

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Kilamiti: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
The thing is, after they leave and feel you ain't worth shit...they go out and taste the waters and finally see that a good woman is rare and by the time they return with their dicks dangling in between their legs another finer dude has taken their spot. Dear Uncle wey mumu,pls take your newly contracted staphylococcus and HIV and go elsewhere. Juliet has moved the Bleep on.

4 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by quickly: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Based on calculations this girl's punnna will be as tasteless as meat from MANNABBQGRILL

Pukesangry

How u take know lol
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by gabsmilez(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pusherttt:
Choi!!! see as d guy Pam d yansh.........
i swear like padded bread cheesy
Pusherttt:
Choi!!! see as d guy Pam d yansh.........
i swear like padded bread

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by quickly: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
All
This na crocodile tears , tales by moonlight.

Who cares if u cheated.
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
See the ass grabbing na grin

Juliet don suffer for this useless guy hands

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by excellence28: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Martinez39:
Your profile picture is a lie from the pit of hell and even you know it. grin

grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by DimIsaac10(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Political strategy

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Myself2(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Serves Juliet Ibrahim right cos she's dumb and stupid. What man that respects her woman grabs her arse, takes a picture of it and splashes it all over social media.
What is the idiotic man trying to prove. So for Juliet to have chosen such a man then she's dumb and has poor judgement

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Wettoid123: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
What type of useless awareness is this from all these so called celebrities, must everything be done in the open can't you send her text msg or even if you say u don't have the number which I know u have,u can get it from one or two of her friends all this kind of social media style of living, everyone is seeking for attention.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Dagger111(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
GistTeller:
See reactions here ==> http://gistmore.com/rapper-iceberg-slim-finally-apologizes-to-juliet-ibrahim

I wonder how a sane man would cheat on someone like juliet Ibrahim, if i was d one dating this Bae, wallahi i die there. No pussy will come to my mind to Bleep again except hers. Bt who knws, maybe she is so wide and Iceberg cant really feel d pleasure. Only that can pursue a man though. Speaking from experience, i once dated one beautiful thick lady, so beautiful dat pple were like guy u ar so lucky o, na charm u used for her bt trust me guys, she is so wide down there, i used to think i av a big dick which my frnds do admire bt to be candid, i don't feel anytin while in her, i have to run for my life, i avoid her to d extent that she get to knw d reason. As pple dey say i am lucky to av her, na so i be rebuke am for my mind dat may i never marry a gateway. I'm damn serious, joking apart.

12 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by SeriousPartner(f): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Martinez39:
Your profile picture is a lie from the pit of hell and even you know it. grin

Lol! Sorry u are so wrong oga.
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by chubinwa(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nothing heals broken heart faster than AM SORRY. it goes a long way in making one feel accepted once again. But why now?

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by bluefilm: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
I'm so sure the idiot is beginning to miss her pussy.

That's why he had to go to social media to dance the _naked dance.

What happens to calling her on the phone, or sending her a WhatsApp message or just and SMS to apologize privately?

Social media Idiots everywhere.

Nonsense. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Martinez39(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
excellence28:

grin
You sef sabi the thing. grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Martinez39(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
SeriousPartner:

Lol! Sorry u are so wrong oga.
grin

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Mekenz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
luminouz:

Ogbeni keep mum.
Who asked u all this na?
And to make it worse,look at your last sentence....are you God or what? undecided
I know your type,

anyways pride goes before downfall as you can see in his case,tell me the first thing that comes to your mind,whenever you come across that ass grabbing pictures, just be honest?as for my last sentence,yeah he should go and (grow up) sin no more...u dig?
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Paulo3ree(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
festacman:
From the picture, it is obvious the guy selfishly and disrespectfully cared more about the body than the PERSON INSIDE THE BODY though the lady herself appears sheepishly cheap like a hoe. Like any other player, he took things for granted and lost the cheese ball.

The Dude has gone round but never saw a bum bum so available, so soft to squeeze and so gullible to mount. He has come to realise his blunder and now he is stylishly playing on her emotions to have the cheese ball back. And knowing how senseless female species can be sometimes, don't be surprised seeing her clutching onto his arm on red carpet sooner than later.

Shaking my big head!
BIG HEAD
is it the cashew abi mango type

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by madjune(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stupid boy.

Nothing will unchange your stupidity.

I can't judge Juliet or tell her sort of person but, here was a woman who loved you unconditionally to high heavens and all you chose to do, in these times of failed everything....failed economic policies, failed govt, scant trust, eloped hope, failed income and salaries, all you chose to do is, cheat on her with some cheap hoe.

Well, this is what happens when one hangs aground small minds like himself.

You don't appreciate what you have till you lose it.

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why is this guy slow? She likely cheated on u before u did.

U just didnt find out bro. sad

Of course, unless ure coming for some free cookie again. Then ure probably seeing a mile while we here only see a kilometer cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by AngelicBeing: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
festacman:
From the picture, it is obvious the guy selfishly and disrespectfully cared more about the body than the PERSON INSIDE THE BODY though the lady herself appears sheepishly cheap like a hoe. Like any other player, he took things for granted and lost the cheese ball.

The Dude has gone round but never saw a bum bum so available, so soft to squeeze and so gullible to mount. He has come to realise his blunder and now he is stylishly playing on her emotions to have the cheese ball back. And knowing how senseless female species can be sometimes, don't be surprised seeing her clutching onto his arm on red carpet sooner than later.

Shaking my big head!
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by immaculate1234(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Social media lives, who cares
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
festacman:

Shaking my big head!

A very well balanced and factual analysis of d situation. All in all, na d guy gain am pass

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
madjune:
Stupid boy.

Nothing will unchange your stupidity.

I can't judge Juliet or tell her sort of person but, here was a woman who loved you unconditionally to high heavens and all you chose to do, in these times of failed everything....failed economic policies, failed govt, scant trust, eloped hope, failed income and salaries, all you chose to do is, cheat on her with some cheap hoe.

Well, this is what happens when one hangs aground small minds like himself.

You don't appreciate what you have till you lose it.

Bros, pls look at that pix of d guy pressing her ass& tell me if she wasnt enjoying it. She enjoyed d guys kpanshing while it lasted. Sometimes u shouldn't feel sorry 4 some of these ladies
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by Emmaskill(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
GistTeller:
Law of Okafor in making ... D guy wan press nyansh again.
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by courage89(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Attempting to steal in her book launch euphoria...........

Spot on bro...good marketing strategy
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by banty: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin grin jiga man see as the girl dey wax stronger as him no blow...dull nicca! Ain't no African!
Re: Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
See the ass grabbing na grin

Juliet don suffer for this useless guy hands

She was enjoying it abi d guy force am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.