Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) (65049 Views)

Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Earlystar698:
still poor compare to money Lagos is receiving every minute... tifun have chop all of them

Is that not what some people are clamoring for...states will generate money, then federal will be claiming Oga, and start to re-share the money, let everyone spend what he is generating
The northerners will say they don’t want beer, strip joints, clubs and condom producing company in their area cos it is “Haram”.. but when they want to share tax money generated by lagos and the likes, they won’t say remove the haram-money before u share us our own...

4 Likes

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by ogunwale321: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
this is awesomethis is awesomethis is awesome

1 Like

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Hatred is a corrosive substance that gradually eats away your heart.

Beware!

He isn't wrong.... I wish we can reorient ourselves to value and protect such beautiful edifices built with our hard earned money...

Any way, this is commendable from the state government. They should do much more, Lagos is overdue to be placed among the top best in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by limitless777(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Toro2015:
Breath taking my as.s.. That is one of the most wasteful investment I have seen in Nigeria.. $70 million for an interchange in the midst of poverty. They should have invested in building good roads, schools and provision of security.

I work at Illupeju industrial estate and I use that route almost everyday except for holidays like this one.. under that bridge/interchange is a big slum.. My phone was almost snatched one morning after I finished a night shift and was going home.. They wasted alot of money in the midst of poverty

The pictures you see here are not even close.. I have never seen a place so dirty like that place..

R U kidding me

Na wah O....
Chei!!!

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Basher8583: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Will be POLLUTED and DESTROYED in Months.
Its destruction is sacrosanct, but how fast is what I can't tell....
Reason:
Most BLACKS are synonymous with Pollution and destruction.

Yeah. Same was said about The Palms shopping mall, Ikeja shopping mall. But fast forward to today and you will see that things just keep getting better

3 Likes

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Daboomb: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
We Blacks, especially Nigerians, are quite funny and perhaps, stupid!

How does one explain building a #5Billion Terminal, in an environment where the ROADS are almost non-existent, the BUSES that will use it are RAMSHACKLES and the people that will use it are poorer than the fabled Church Rat?

This is all about creating white Elephant projects to make room for looting and corruption.
Is this "part of" where the #9Billion EFCC said Ambode stole, (using his Chief of Staff as front), came from?

Me thinks commonsense will dictate that you first Repair the Roads, Provide the Buses and then do a truly world class Bus Station, IN THAT ORDER so that everything can synergise together.

Nigerians, l hail o, the way una dey arrange things with this una criminals in power, l fear una. grin grin grin

#WorldClassKwarruption
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Basher8583: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
kereman1:
Ambode is a goal.

Go to Epe where he is hiding and tell him
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by limitless777(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
majamajic:
I passed through this fine structure yesterday

it's beautiful , the lights are working perfectly

a 5 billion naira project , I heard

I was coming from airport , as I approach this bus station ( u will mistake it for a train station ) , the roads to it are very rough

they should try scrape the surface of the roads, coming from airport and cele bus stop too, coming from gbagada towards oshodi need to be scrapped too ,

in fact the inner roads leading to this bus station didn't match the level of this structure

Let's hope our Maintainace Culture will not hit the beautiful project

This is a great contribution from someone with a good and positive heart and spirit.....

1 Like

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by anthony86(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
I think this is one of the many reasons Ambode was oust by APC mandate group. The project though good on pictures but was one big evidence of Ambode misplaced priorities. Just under the interchange you will marvel at the level of disorder and insecurity situation.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by hefelove(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
4gunners:
lol. Free WiFi for where? E no dey work ooo.
Dem don scam us cry
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
deolivette:
despite committing serious political harakiri and drawing a battle line with party stakeholders, Ambode has laid landmarks and dotted the Lagos landscape with his impressive infrastructures, and I doubt if uncle Sanwo can beat that. Anyways, Lagos is the next big thing in Africa and I hope the trend continues. May God bless Tinubu, Fash and Ambo for giving Lagos class.
I almost give my like to that useless comment of urs, but for mentioning Tinibu I will not take it
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Reason:

This pollution and destruction also reveals why there is no single developed black majority country. The so called lack of maintenance culture is simply indiscipline & laziness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Commentor: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:

U should have waited for me to unburden my thoughts before copying to paste...
I bet you, in months to come, you will be the same NIGERIAN that will come up here, posting pictures of dilapidated structures of similar buildings...

I know you are unhappy about the structure.

You would rather it was as dilapidated as your enclave.

2 Likes

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Guestlander: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Toro2015:
Breath taking my as.s.. That is one of the most wasteful investment I have seen in Nigeria.. $70 million for an interchange in the midst of poverty. They should have invested in building good roads, schools and provision of security.

I work at Illupeju industrial estate and I use that route almost everyday except for holidays like this one.. under that bridge/interchange is a big slum.. My phone was almost snatched one morning after I finished a night shift and was going home.. They wasted alot of money in the midst of poverty

The pictures you see here are not even close.. I have never seen a place so dirty like that place..

Thank God your phone was not snatched. Please use the same phone to take the pictures of what you described above for the benefit of other nairalanders, so we may fully understand what you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
JoshuaSelman:
I Believe without APC , Nigeria will be better than PDP ...
What is he saying
Anyways

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by shuana(f): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Beautiful,i wish to work in one of the ticketing booths as soon as it starts operation,please can anyone help me on it?

1 Like

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by uuzba(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
tobtap:
cool cool ...we need more of dis edifice...
But is it functional?
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Commentor:

I know you are unhappy about the structure.

You would rather it was as dilapidated as your enclave.
Hahahahahahaha.
I will invite you over when I visit NIGERIA.
We have a lot to talk.
Let's exchange thoughts and beliefs.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by foolbuster: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Reason:

Your brain is paining you. It is full of white horse sh*it.

2 Likes

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by priestchurch(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=81221719][i]Will be POLLUTED and DESTROYED in Months.
Reason:
I'm telling u, with zero maintenance culture..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by uuzba(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
I was in Lagos last week. It is indeed a splendid structure.
Is it being used?
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by BabaO2: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
deolivette:
despite committing serious political harakiri and drawing a battle line with party stakeholders, Ambode has laid landmarks and dotted the Lagos landscape with his impressive infrastructures, and I doubt if uncle Sanwo can beat that. Anyways, Lagos is the next big thing in Africa and I hope the trend continues. May God bless Tinubu, Fash and Ambo for giving Lagos class.
Anybody can do this within the city that is already developed, somebody had the foresight of banana island, Ilubirin, opebi link Bridge, ikoyi link Bridge, igboelerin, dualised ipaja ayobo, BRT, Water way transportation etc those are the real developments
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Basher8583:

Yeah. Same was said about The Palms shopping mall, Ikeja shopping mall. But fast forward to today and you will see that things just keep getting better

It will be destroyed...I’m not being a pessimist here..but the palms is not a government establishment that doesn’t care about maintenance...Ambode is gone.. the next government won’t put into account the maintenance, isn’t that why our roads,street lights electric power, and schools are this worse..
Private sector has the only working system in this nation with extremely minimal corruption and good customer service...everything the government runs is seen as doing us a favour, like it’s their personal money and they they are just managing us

.the only way this country will thrive is privatization of everything with government acting as supervision and control to protect masses from illegal and over maximization of gain...
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Deltatoto: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ayoswit:
Lagos indeed is the city of excellence.
if I slap u
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Commentor: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahahahaha.
I will invite you over when I visit NIGERIA.
We have a lot to talk.
Let's exchange thoughts and beliefs.

From where?
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by bmdmix: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Doesn't change the fact that the condition of the roads around that area is poor. They should focus more on their pothole roads. Mtcheew
tot was d only one who noticed it, place looks like a war zone for dirt n d new building is a no dropping dirt area where u can come n breath fresh air then go back out there n breath bad air
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by shogsman(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
So this is what they used our $70m for,this should not be more than $40m.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by sucess001(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stupid project...an interchange for buses that will pass through terrible roads in the metropolis? These guys don't think. I wud rather they use that money to complete the never ending train project. Who needs an interchange? People need mobility not some ego feeding 'world class' nonsense...

Use the gautrain in Johannesburg or the train in Dubai and u ll wonder the stupidity of this expensive nonsense
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by PapaAdanna: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ambode well done sir!

But the slaves in the waste will say it is Tinubu
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Reason:
..... Hnmnm ! Some people are born to Heat any progressive, development or Good news......Simple grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by FamousOj: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nigeria that lack mentainance culture.....
Re: The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) by caprini1: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ojycelarma:
They should complete it, it still needs work.. so many finishing touches to be done
Exactly....the roads around it are horrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun / Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night / Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.