₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,317,339 members, 5,107,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2019 at 10:44 AM

How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING (340 Views)

How Father Of 3 Makes N200,000 Monthly From Charcoal Business In Kaduna / Please Am Desperate For A Way I Can Earn Money Online,help Me!!! / Nigerian Turns Down $10k (3.6 Million) Monthly Job To Help Nigerians - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING by newconnectng: 2:28pm On Aug 13
Do you know why Digital Marketing is the new wave in town? First it's the fact that many companies and Start-ups are beginning to fully embrace the importance of having a trained and qualified Digital Marketing expert in the handling of their social media and Digital platforms.
Secondly, it's also due to the fact that you can work from anywhere and get paid what some don't earn in months.
So when I say that you can earn up to 1 Million Naira in a month (if you do the right things), I'm actually just trying to be modest, as the opportunities are limitless. It all boils down to the quality of training you have and more importantly, your ability to network
I'm sure you must have heard of the various privacy scandals that has rocked big tech companies like facebook, twitter and google etc, for sometime now. This has led them to making series of changes to their policies, which has become more complex and to some extent difficult for many to understand or navigate, in other words, a lot of amateur Digital Marketing agents with little or no training, have been forced to flee the scene. Thus creating more and more opportunities for the few left behind.

So why not cease this opportunity to join the elite league of pro and certified Digital Marketers today. As a graduate you can boost your CV by adding DIGITAL MARKETING as a skill of which you've been trained for, with the needed certification to go with it. While as an entrepreneur, Digital Marketing will help your services, products and ideas to reach a limitless pool of potential clients/customers.

SEE COURSE OUTLINE, TRAINING FEE, DURATION AND LOCATION BELOW

Certificate in Digital Marketing Training Outline
This course has been designed to cover the following topics;

Introduction to Digital Marketing
Understanding Search Engines Optimization
Search Engine Marketing
Web Analytics
Digital Display Advertising
Email Marketing and Email Promotion
Mobile Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing Campaign Strategy & Planning.
Participants will also work on live campaigns to develop their skills.
Certificate will be issued on completion of the course

DURATION
4 WEEKS (2 days a week)

FEE
N50,000 Which also includes your certificate

CONTACT US
You can also Call or Whatsapp +234 808 970 0958
Address:
Suite B2, Glory Shopping Complex,
Idimu-Ikotun Road, Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING by newconnectng: 2:33pm On Aug 13
Also see posts we've created to address some challenges businesses/individuals are facing today.

click to read, How to build a Professional Website for your Business
Re: How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING by Deeluv2010(m): 1:40am On Aug 14
Hi New connect, i'm interested in the Digital Marketing training, but i'm a beginner (IT wise). Can i get a private session?
And will it cost anything extra ?
Re: How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING by newconnectng: 1:51am On Aug 14
Deeluv2010:
Hi New connect, i'm interested in the Digital Marketing training, but i'm a beginner (IT wise). Can i get a private session?
And will it cost anything extra ?

hello Deeluv 2010, thanks for reaching out to us.
Yes we offer private sessions and it comes at no extra cost. This is because we understand that the learning speed of all students can't be the same. So feel free to contact us to get started. Call or Whatsapp +234 808 970 0958
Thanks
Re: How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING by Deeluv2010(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14
newconnectng:

hello Deeluv 2010, thanks for reaching out to us.
Yes we offer private sessions and it comes at no extra cost. This is because we understand that the learning speed of all students can't be the same. So feel free to contact us to get started. Call or Whatsapp +234 808 970 0958
Thanks

Check your whatsapp, i just sent you a messege.
Re: How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING by newconnectng: 1:06pm On Aug 14
Deeluv2010:

Check your whatsapp, i just sent you a messege.

We just replied your message. thanks once again
Re: How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING by newconnectng: 2:21pm On Aug 16
Re: How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING by newconnectng: 3:19pm On Aug 19
Re: How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING by newconnectng: 3:57pm On Aug 19
Read more interesting post below

Is this why Burna Boy is taken over?
Re: How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING by newconnectng: 12:02pm On Aug 20
Hi everyone, we just completed training for our latest batch of trainees. Majority are corpers who are about going into the Labour market and a few others (3 in number) are entrepreneurs who intend using the secrets we have revealed to them to boost their start ups.

Register with us today and get trained to become a certified Digital Marketer call or whatsapp +234 808 970 0958

(1) (Reply)

Food And Wine Service In A Restaurant.... / Do You Seek Credible Alternative Investments Or Finance For Your Projects? / Thread For Biologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.