₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,317,880 members, 5,109,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 09:00 AM

See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint (1296 Views)

Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 2:36pm On Aug 13
See more @ https://faqontech.com/whatsapp-brings-fingerprint-lock-feature-to-android/

Tech Giant, WhatsApp has newly been made to be have a fingerprint lock feature for Android beta customers, after making it only available to iOS customers for some time now. It now comes with the newest Android beta model 2.19.221, and is disabled through default.

Users will need to enable the feature in Settings, and this option will permit customers to add a layer of security to their WhatsApp chats. There’s also another new feature, The new ‘show content in notifications’ option possibility added to allow users to decide in the event that they want to display or hide messages and sender preview when the fingerprint lock is enabled.

See more @ https://faqontech.com/whatsapp-brings-fingerprint-lock-feature-to-android/
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 2:50pm On Aug 13
cool shocked shocked
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 3:12pm On Aug 13
cool cool cool
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by onetouchconcept(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13
Hmmn
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 3:28pm On Aug 13
grin grin
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 3:54pm On Aug 13
undecided undecided
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 6:46pm On Aug 13
wink
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 7:30pm On Aug 13
smileyzapz
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 7:47pm On Aug 13
bbq
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13
Na dark mode we want
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by PapaNnamdi: 11:27pm On Aug 13
I de lock my watsap with applock already, guy man cannot take chances
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 12:20am On Aug 14
PapaNnamdi:
I de lock my watsap with applock already,
guy man cannot take chances

this one make sense shaa
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 12:20am On Aug 14
OHIsIManuEL:
Na dark mode we want

e get already nah.. for FM whatsapp grin grin
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 1:20am On Aug 14
yo
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by Treyknowles(m): 7:17am On Aug 14
Just install Yowhatsapp.
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by yeman1(m): 10:59am On Aug 14
I checked my settings , I saw it but nothing happened I guess it has not come to work officially
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 4:58pm On Aug 14
yeman1:
I checked my settings , I saw it but nothing happened
I guess it has not come to work officially

YEAH.. IT hasn't ... u gats become a BETA tester
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 7:02pm On Aug 14
yo
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 10:46pm On Aug 14
damn
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 12:23am On Aug 15
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by nairalandic(m): 4:59am On Aug 15
wow
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 6:56pm On Aug 15
wink wink
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 1:00am On Aug 16
beep
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 1:33am On Aug 16
cry
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by nairalandic(m): 10:41am On Aug 17
sleep
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 9:02pm On Aug 17
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by nairalandic(m): 12:18am On Aug 18
SupremeShizzy:

tongue tongue
do i know you?
Re: See How To Unlock Whatsapp With Fingerprint by SupremeShizzy: 1:01am On Aug 20
nairalandic:
do i know you?

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Bold 9780 / Mtn Introduces Cheaper Bis / Help On Which Android To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.