Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List (40094 Views)

Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman / We Will Make Sanwo-Olu Jobless, Lagos PDP Tells Wike / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by themanderon: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Judas the man from ischariot is a learner where this man is. One day he will return to face his people and I wonder how he will explain many of his treacherous actions against his people. APC will not be in power forever even if they stay for long there will be people that knew not tinubu who will eventually throw him out and I wonder what he will do then.
Some people just live for the moment not caring what tomorrow holds.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by Okoroawusa: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
goaldynboy:

Tah! Ewedu-guzzler like you from the remote thick forest of ogbomosho!!
Taa!...gworo chewing ewu hausa like you from the remote desert of birnin- kebbi!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by JoshuaSelman(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Great Move
Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by horsepower101: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Scandinavian02:

You are mad. Joe Igbokwe, an Nnewi Prince is banished why a slave like you is free?

According to Uncle Joe, I am a prince and it is people like us who banish others from igboland not the other way.

Then tell him to visit his fathers land just once. When was the last time he visited. The guy is lost forever. He once said that he is a Lagosian(whatever that means) and he is married to a Yoruba woman.

Joe Igbokwe is gone forever. That’s why he doesn’t mind insulting igbos.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by Legendguru: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
hmmm
Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by Agromuda(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
maestroz:
Ministerial list, my name no dey...

Commissioner list, my name no dey...

Special adviser, I no folo

Abeg y I go school self?

The same reason someone started REVOLUTION NOW
Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by Guestlander: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rapmoney:
I already know.

Reason why he was saying all those craps.

Nonsense, he didn't start being vocal yesterday. Some Igbos even call him "Yorubakwe"
They don't like anyone who is not hateful and closed minded.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

yes ooo!!!!!....lzaa immhotep what say you yam-legged Igbo bstds
IPOB amaka

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by Bede2u(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jamesbally:

E don dey pain them one by one. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
how? grin am happy for my okoro brother...he is going places in afonja land....thats how we roll cheesy na u e go soon pain
Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by Bede2u(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Am not insulting my tribe. Am Igbo n I love it. Am trying to let my Igbo brothers understand that the love of igbos born n brought up in Lagos for Lagos is beyond their comprehension n we will do anything for its development n growth. We don't attach ethnicity to it. It's in our subconciouness. It's how we roll.

So they should let Joe Igbokwe be!!!
u can be proud of lagos or abuja without making igbos feel u are insulting them. Its common sense. We are all proud of abuja and lagos and some of the other similar cities in nigeria. Wats the point insulting ur ppl u claim to love?

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by goaldynboy: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
agaliboy:
[s]Notwithstanding the fact that Joe Igbokwe as an APC man runs his mouth a lot, however Lagos (and by extension the Yorubas) are the only ethnic group with such openness and cosmopolitan attitude to put somebody of a different ethnic group in her State cabinet. Mind you, Lagos has been doing this since the days of the Jagaban!.

It is only in Lagos that people of other ethnic groups can aspire for any level of aspirations and also achieve it. Is it in the educational, health, political, social spheres etc. Name it, you can achieve it in Lagos.

Unfortunately, same can not be said for other ethnic areas. Especially in the east. They spew hatred and ethnic jingoism at every turn. Sporadically, I've stayed in the east and I must confess they have someways to go when it comes to allowing even playing fields for people who are not Igbos to aspire for positions in government, and other positions.

Note: Argue with your keyboard if you feel offended!. After all, truth they say is bitter[/s].

Go and make your research very well; Okoroawusa was surrounded by many people of different tribes! He gave yoruba and mostly Hausa key positions in his administration!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by lagosrd: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Recycled dust
Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jamesbally:
God bless Joe Igbokwe, the Slayer of IPOB. The only Patriotic Nigerian from the East. The future President of Biafra grin grin grin grin grin

"Slayer of IPOB".... " Future President of Biafra"....

Are you deliberately trying to contradict yourself or you have no real clue about what you are writing?... grin

Just curious.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by ngadaAwo: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
SuperS1Panther:

Are you one of them?

Do you display hateful tendencies almost always all the time?

Do you see yourself thinking of negative things concerning Nigeria all the time?

If the answers are yes, I am sorry I cannot help you. The people that their conscience answers YES are CHILDREN OF HATRED.

It is not an abuse but a statement of fact.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by ngadaAwo: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

E don dey pain them one by one. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by bluefilm: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Luvlyna:
No be only CARBINET, Na Cabin biscuit. grin

You wicked o!

As from today, I go begin dey watch out for your own post here on nairaland so that I can yab you properly whenever you CARBINATE the English language.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by celeiyke: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Joe Igbokwe next governor of Lagos. God bless Tinubu
Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by actualization: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Governor... SANWO..Olu....

please sir who is representing... AJEROMI..IFELODUN... Local.... government......we had. a. commissioner.... only during Asiwaju..Era..

what is our gain..... what is our offence....
Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by Jamesbally: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Angelfrost:

"Slayer of IPOB".... " Future President of Biafra"....

Are you deliberately trying to contradict yourself or you have no real clue about what you are writing?... grin

Just curious.

Guy forget IPOB, they are Terrorist. Joe Igbokwe will be the first President of Biafra. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by ngadaAwo: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

Guy forget IPOB, they are Terrorist. Joe Igbokwe will be the first President of Biafra. grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by GMbuharii: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lolsssssss
I can bet you that Coneheaded structures don't really like this news!!!

I'm sure this news will give them long time constipation lolsssssss..

Whatever,Joe Igbokwe may be a persona non grata of some sort in the SE buh he remains an Igbo man.

LZAA IMMHOTEP BASTARDMOD ADAIBEKU

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by GMbuharii: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jamesbally:

Joe Igbokwe remains an Igbo man and will soon be commissioner in Lagos while you are online foaming day and night for BMO chop money lolsssssss

grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List by LZAA: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
GMbuharii:
Lolsssssss
I can bet you that Coneheaded structures don't really like this news!!!

I'm sure this news will give them long time constipation lolsssssss..

Whatever,Joe Igbokwe may be a persona non grata of some sort in the SE buh he remains an Igbo man.

LZAA IMMHOTEP BASTARDMOD ADAIBEKU
Afamed wee call u terrorist grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video / Osinbajo Appoints Amaechi,ogbeh,ngige To Beat Down Food Prices / No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.