Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,796,571 members, 6,681,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 January 2022 at 05:09 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/08/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/08/19 (121 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/12/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/08/19 by dallyemmy: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/08/19 by dallyemmy: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, 14 August, 2019) -

WE WOULD SEE JESUS

1.Lord Jesus, I worship and adore You; You're the King of kings, the Lord of lords, and, the resurrection and the life.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for the sacrificial offering of Your life at Calvary, which You did to redeem my soul from eternal destruction.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, in any way I have kept people from coming to Jesus, or caused them to backslide, either consciously or ignorantly, please, forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, purge me of arrogance and pride of position and office, that make me to discriminate on who to see and who not to see, as an ambassador of Christ, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, as Your eyes in this world, let me not be too busy or occupied, to give audience to those who seek to know You or more about Jesus, through me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please don’t let my speech or action keep anyone away from You, in Jesus’ Name.

8.Father, let Your son, Jesus, be lifted up in this crooked and perversed generation, and let all men be drawn unto You, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, reveal more of Yourself to me, and let me see You in glory.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; let every tongue that rises up against him be condemned, till eternity, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Mingle With Christian Singles / Three Ways To Live Holy-kenneth Copeland / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday August 21st 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.