Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Sheet For Body Today, See The Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Sheet For Body Today, See The Story (606 Views)

How Will A Whole, Tinubu.. Wiwi For Body..tah!!! / [memes] When You Go To Hell Fire, This Is The Story Of Your Life / The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student’s Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sheet For Body Today, See The Story by Jitesblog001(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na from school e take start, so I had to leave school. I stay off campus, I tried my best to hold the thing till I get home... My walking step changed, i dey sweat, but i nor dey see the sweat, when the thing wan drop, I go tight my y**ch.. When I finally got to my street, e con be like say I wan mess, as I release the thing, na sheet come out... Ahh... I rush enter house.. enter toilet... I discovered it was small shit that have been disturbing me from school.. if something similar has happened to you, share your story and don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/
Re: I Sheet For Body Today, See The Story by ada001(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Jitesblog001:
Na from school e take start, so I had to leave school. I stay off campus, I tried my best to hold the thing till I get home... My walking step changed, i dey sweat, but i nor dey see the sweat, when the thing wan drop, I go tight my y**ch.. When I finally got to my street, e con be like say I wan mess, as I release the thing, na sheet come out... Ahh... I rush enter house.. enter toilet... I discovered it was small shit that have been disturbing me from school.. if something similar has happened to you, share your story and don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/
ur own is better ooooo.........mine happened wen I was very far from home, I had to rush to a phone store(solat telecoms) n dey directed me to dere toilet, DAT day was

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Mad Person Tested Positive For COVID-19? / If School Start,com See Assignment From Different Teacher / This Life Tired Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.