Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone (57346 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan A New Expensive Headset / DJ Cuppy Gifts Anthony Joshua A Cake, Organizes A Welcome Home Party For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by toyinjimoh(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
giving some one head phone is now a news
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
BigJoe19:
Mr. man get a grip on your life and forget about a girl that doesn't even know about your existence.
Mr Man stop defending a girl that doesn't know of your existence
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Olarewaju89: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
And so what? grin angry grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by oluwasegun007(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
She's bribing the guy to come and dance zanku on her not gonna blow track...

God forgive me grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by lloyds(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Zanotee:
Ain't expensive.

I think you need to check out the price. . Beats is a premium brand and expensive
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by shirtsweat: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by gcof(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
judgementyard:
I really wonder why Nigerians dislike dj cuppy's music.
Me included but I have to give it to her that she's courageous and would love to see her music improve or better she should stick to her dj work grin
her only crime is that she’s a girl from a wealthy family trying her best to make a name for herself

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Fitz22(f): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
When you re big you are big, haters wont understand because they re supose to hate you...its part of the plan. Keep rising n shinning DJ Cuppy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Odinaka00(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
That s 3k Rands in South Africa.. I can buy it for my girl in Nigerian tomorrow.. it shouldn't be on Fp
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Newsloft: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
The way foolish things gets to front page this days ehn!! I'll go and buy my own nairaland
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by BigJoe19: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mk12:

Mr Man stop defending a girl that doesn't know of your existence
I know her and she cares less if you cry all day about the way she lives her life, better channel your energy to something useful to your jobless life.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Newsloft: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
angry this one pain me
Not gonna blow track shocked
oluwasegun007:
She's bribing the guy to come and dance zanku on her not gonna blow track...

God forgive me grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by timosa(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Something I can get for 5k at computer village
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
BigJoe19:
I know her and she cares less if you cry all day about the way she lives her life, better channel your energy to something useful to your jobless life.
get off my mention idiot. go focus on your job of defending her

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by MartinsD12(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
WNRblog:

Preparing for the release of her upcoming single titled ‘Gelato,’ DJ Cuppy has gifted Zlatan a costly headphone.
She gifted Zlatan a Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphone worth over 1 hundred thousand naira.

Zlatan further took to his Instagram handle: @zlatan_ibile to appreciate her. He wrote: “Thanks @cuppymusic.”

Notwithstanding, the song ‘Gelato‘ is expected to drop soon.

See post below:

Source https://www.042hits.com/zlatan-appriciate-dj-cuppy-for-gifting-him-a-costly-headphone/

1000 NAIRA what's costly there wanna be bloggers
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by EbukaHades10(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Now imagine the thing breaks

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by BigJoe19: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mk12:

get off my mention idiot. go focus on your job of defending her
Says an idiot who keeps monitoring a girl that doesn't know about his existence. Nobody is at fault for your miserable life, hating motherfvcker.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
BigJoe19:
Says an idiot who keeps monitoring a girl that doesn't know about his existence. Nobody is at fault for your miserable life, hating motherfvcker.
idiot leave my mention. I am done with you
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Dongreat(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by BigJoe19: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mk12:

idiot leave my mention. I am done with you
Fly away swine.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Gberali: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Do you have one
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Citizenshelm: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Video shocked shocked shocked: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years

https://www.042hits.com/viral-video-lady-slaps-boyfriend-for-refusing-her-proposal-after-dating-her-for-6-years/
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
go and buy la..
Zanotee:
Ain't expensive.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Kingluqman(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
E be like sey this Zlatan don go drop Cuppy picture for one Babalawo house

If you know you know grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by stevio(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na danfo driver grin
louken:
Who is this zlatan abeg

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Achz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
EkunKekere:
So he can use it to listen to your wack tracks.
What's wack?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by idrezee(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
EkunKekere:
Abena is dope.
Her track with LAX is dope.
The one with Sarkodie is extra good, very very good.
The one with Tecno I don't like but still ok.
For a DJ turned musician she is really trying.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by benqo01(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Las las i will marry this girl
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Paulo3ree(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
EkunKekere:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Meets Mercy Eke At The Headies Award / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.